Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi (37555 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Kingluqman(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Your problem ehn.... No soap fit cure am. grin
Sebastine1994:
I type this with a heavy heart. Very heavy.

Nigerians hate truth

Look at what we have become, look at what a so called role model is saying. It means you are indirectly endorsing Yahoo boys.

I believe there are boys on the street who can play ten times better than this nit wit. but mother luck did not smile on them.

Mind what you are indirectly endorsing with your mouth and fingers ,. it may come back to haunt you

for the idiots below me who call this a joke. Must you joke with everything. Start joking when dangote crush people and see what happens.

That is why I like the Muslim sometimes, you cannot joke with their religion, it's an unwritten rule. you can't joke with Allah the way christains joke with God.

Because million of people are doing something does not make it right.

Think of the millions of youth this man has an influence on. think of how some of our useless slangs become popular. think brethren, think

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2021
More like '' cut jazz for me na'' grin
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by femi4: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Ndidi n kel don dey do skit now
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Teeklef(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kingluqman:
Your problem ehn.... No soap fit cure am. grin
I swear!!! 10bags of kasimo soap go fit cure am.

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Generaloj5: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
The young man is enjoying his news found fame.
https://sportscliffs.com/
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Dididrumz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ever8090:
D Baba soap dey work well well....na then know d sieo wey them dey talk of Shaa...them no go close mouth untill oyibo come understand the soap wey them dey talk about....

When them take dey get the baba soap na?
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by 77star: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nigerians hate truth

Look at what we have become, look at what a so called role model is saying. It means you are indirectly endorsing Yahoo boys.

I believe there are boys on the street who can play ten times better than this nit wit. but mother luck did not smile on them.

Mind what you are indirectly endorsing with your mouth and fingers ,. it may come back to haunt you

for the idiots below me who call this a joke. Must you joke with everything. Start joking when dangote crush people and see what happens.

That is why I like the Muslim sometimes, you cannot joke with their religion, it's an unwritten rule. you can't joke with Allah the way christains joke with God.

Think of the millions of youth this man has an influence on. think of how some of our useless slangs become popular. think brethren, think
. point
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by 77star: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=101220752:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink.
Very funny video.

Naija to the world mehn!

God bless our Naija guys making us proud out there.

God bless Nigeria
NLPoliceWoman,
How far nah? grin

As u call ur mod to ban me for bashing u with the truth, I just wan let u know say them no ban me o grin

Oya cry me an ocean

Well, I will continue to hit u with the truth that,
Only an insane person will see an evil and call it good

And Na TERRORIST go see Buhari and call him a saint.

Oya town crier, call me ur mod

Switch to ur alternate moniker and cry me the mod.
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by dlordy100: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nigerians hate truth

you lack understanding do you think they're talking about juju ogbeni grow up and don't disgrace ursef here with ignorance... cut soap for me is a slang reigning in Nigeria so go to toilet and ease yourself

3 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by dlordy100: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifestone:
Haba, can't you see the sarcasim in the jab. All Na jokes nao Abeg chill
serious dude is exhibiting his ignorance with all seriousness

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by 77star: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
cremedelacreme:

I know your type. Frustration don finish you I swear. No go die on top a harmless joke. Kelechi, abeg cut small soap for me.
Cremedelacreme,
Abeg, cut small soap for me too from the one u got from iheanacho

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by 77star: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
oviexcels:

This guys are just jocking na, you think if he does something like that he would say it the way he is saying it?
Please can you quote the Sebastian 1994 abi wetin be him name,

To let him know this!
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by 77star: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seakay:

Lol... Hustle oh, so that ur smallest jokes go funny. grin
I've seen where top big men dey crack unfunny joke and pple dey laugh.

U know wetin cause am?
LEVEL

When you are big, pple would just want to associate with you.

Anything you touch or do,
Na news

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by osada3: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lifestone:

Haba, can't you see the sarcasim in the jab. All Na jokes nao
Abeg chill

I fear the Baba, them no dey joke for your village?

If some persons are given President, we won’t be smiling much again in the country so that we won’t sin.

There is time for everything, that’s the time for the play

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by HULLOGUY: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
agreeable

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Jimmyubah2: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nigerians hate truth

What's this one saying?
Go join Islam nah!!!!
And same you go siddon dey watch night of a thousand laugh.
Abeg clear road.

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Seakay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
77star:

I've seen where top big men dey crack unfunny joke and pple dey laugh.

U know wetin cause am?
LEVEL

When you are big, pple would just want to associate with you.

Anything you touch or do,
Na news
You know this! grin
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Vick4rill(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nigerians hate truth

pls if the Muslim are that perfect join them and leave us alone, the way some Christians paint God is just pathetic,,, you think God is one wicked old man up there who is mean and ever ready to inflict pain on his worshipper's? Someone who does not know the different between a joke and reality,,, ? If the slang here is he will be richer than bill gate or mark zukerberg in one year someone like you will wave it aside, but negatives words will manifest and come to pass immediately according to ur daft mind ,,, learn to live my brother

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Richthekid: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oh
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by robinzaga(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nigerians hate truth

Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / "Look At Your Mates" - Footballer Kelechi Nwakali All Guccified In New Photo / Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.