Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre (14181 Views)

Yuguda: A Certain President Chose Not To Remove Subsidy To Protect His Life / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors / High Oil Price Pushes Subsidy On Petrol To N65.6 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Chuknovski(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2021
well I know God will keep providing for my needs no matter the cost of fetrol ...Hallelujah
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Chirowman(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Trouble
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by inoki247: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
... Abeg Make I ask you !
Are you FOR or AGAINST subsidy ?

I'm not against buh this same yeye president we have don talk say nothing like Subsidy..

we suppose don pass diz stage since get used to it buh he choose to play politics with everything...
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by hush15: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2021
inoki247:
Confused country with confused president....

if we du anoda Election today people will still come out and vote the Natural Disaster we have there now....

That's because there was no election.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Veqtor: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2021
Oh. What a shame.

Such utter incapability of maintenance and mismanagement of resources.

Ever seen a govt so useless? Me av never seen until now. Tufia!
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Enyimbamercedes: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Do not fall for the lies!

This news only serves one purpose; so that in future they can explain away the embezzlement that occurred in the NNPC!

The monies have been squandered and they need an excuse! This is the only reason why they have not removed the subsidy!!!!

They need this excuse. They need a few months of this lie to account for the stolen funds.

Demand a fuel increase today and cease the subsidy, they will not
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Saverin: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Fuel N241.

E no go funny, hmmm

Buhari is a complete failure, a collosal disgrace and an unmitigated disaster.

He can't even address the nation. Tueh!

God punish all the people that enabled this failure especially the people that voted for him again in 2019.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by 2rez: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Can someone please define Nigeria subsidy for me? E get why.

Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by udemzyudex(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't really understand, is it the cost of buying crude oil from Niger delta that is high or the cost of refining it?

This uselsss people are really bent on killing Nigerians and some dolt will still be gallivanting for this useless government.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Nice one Buhari is workinggrin
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by mouthofThegod: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We are getting there!
getting where my brother? grin
we never reach?
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by danngnews: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
getting where my brother? grin
we never reach?

Seat tight bro, our destination is the NEXT LEVEL
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Skillsnigeria: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by damiloladuke: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Femijohn198: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2021
buhari should just resign as president is not fit to be ruling citizens of more than 200m . everything is skyrocketing at the moment, And when petrol price increase to 241, commodity will double over increased. Buhari and his fellow cabal must resign. military is even better than democracy we practices. Nigeria Democratic government is too expensive.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by ThatFairGuy1: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2021
inoki247:
Confused country with confused president....

if we du anoda Election today people will still come out and vote the Natural Disaster we have there now....
Among the forefront contenders, TELL US WHO'LL NOT BE A NATURAL DISASTER SO WE CAN VOTE THEM.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by inoki247: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Among the forefront contenders, TELL US WHO'LL NOT BE A NATURAL DISASTER SO WE CAN VOTE THEM.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE

everything is not about politics this the same government that told us Subsidy is a scam we for don pass this stage and get used to it.....

try to study what you don't understand everything is not about politics daz why we were all expecting a miracle...
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by ThatFairGuy1: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2021
inoki247:

everything is not about politics this the same government that told us Subsidy is a scam we for don pass this stage and get used to it.....

try to study what you don't understand everything is not about politics daz why we were all expecting a miracle...
All these ain't necessary, I asked a question accordance to your statement.

Lemme split it further,

The forefront are these (Tinubu, Oshinbajo, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambowal). The reality is, ONE OF THESE MEN WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT

Which of them is the Best to vote.

This is where you'll understand it's not about the electorate but THE SYSTEM WE FIND OURSELVES IN IN NIGERIA.

With those men, you'll just have to chose the lesser devil.

Or you think Moghalu, fela durotoye and co can win election in Nigeria under this system. THEY CAN'T.

LET'S SAY THEY DO, THEY CAN'T STILL DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT WITH THIS SYSTEM NIGERIA OPERATE WITH.

CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION AND RETURN TO REGIONAL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT OR SPLIT NIGERIA
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Nobody wants to say the truth in this country.....everyone in power keep pretending that all is well,whereas things are bad.....there is much anger in the land driving up insecurity yet government will blames some persons or groups.
how can you have crude oil, yet be importing same into the country? you complain of high increase yet you can't fix your refineries so as to sell at normal price and stop the payment you are paying called subsidy, what a country and what a failed government!
if ever petrol goes for N250 or N300 per litre, i wonder what will happen to the common man on the streets......Nigeria is about to shake
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Achizzy7: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Them don start ooo !!!
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Operette(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
I knew that last month when it hit that ₦212 that coming back down was just keeping us in a TMP folder while the finalise the long term program.
Nothing ever gets better with this country.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by venohullo: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
fine

Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by agbamaso: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yes is our money let continue with subsidy all Nigerians will benefit instead of looting it by few.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Richthekid: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Really
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Tekrify(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari does not have any control on the market price of petrol...get educated
gambia:
I'm not surprised, by the time Buhari and his deluded team members are done with Nigerians, even their gullible followers will prefer to stay in Somalia.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Tekrify(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fixing the refinery doesn't have an effect on petro prices...Petrol market is a global market and it price just reached N241...try to read and comprehend...
Even if we were producing locally it simply means.. government will have to pay subsidies to reduce the price...this one doesn't consign. Nigeria with refinery or NNPC at all..cuz they don't control the prices in the global market
valentineuwakwe:
Nobody wants to say the truth in this country.....everyone in power keep pretending that all is well,whereas things are bad.....there is much anger in the land driving up insecurity yet government will blames some persons or groups.
how can you have crude oil, yet be importing same into the country? you complain of high increase yet you can't fix your refineries so as to sell at normal price and stop the payment you are paying called subsidy, what a country and what a failed government!
if ever petrol goes for N250 or N300 per litre, i wonder what will happen to the common man on the streets......Nigeria is about to shake
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Tekrify(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Drop comments that don't make people question ur intelligence...market price hitting N241 or even N500 isn't the fault of buhari and has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria..cuz Nigeria isn't OPEC or the country controlling the market... The best government does is to pay subsidy in this case ..more subsidies so that u don't have to buy it at that rate..
Saverin:
Fuel N241.

E no go funny, hmmm

Buhari is a complete failure, a collosal disgrace and an unmitigated disaster.

He can't even address the nation. Tueh!

God punish all the people that enabled this failure especially the people that voted for him again in 2019.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Tekrify(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
So u can buy fuel for N241?
PataAlhajaKeji:
Unknown to us, in a bid to coerce the government to keep subsidizing the price of PMS, we are subsidizing the lifestyles of the rich and affluent.

The rich benefit more from subsidy.

It should be removed.
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Tekrify(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
I am Igbo and dat a lie...

No Igbo man can ever bring down the price of fuel..u know why?
.. because they don't control and can never have the power to control except Nigeria attain the status of Russia and Saudi Arabia...
2.) The market price is N241 meaning to prevent nigerians from paying for that price ... government has to increase subsidies..it has absolutely nothing to do with having our local refineries working as they will sell at market price....dangote eventually will get subsidies to accumulate his profit... because there is no way the global market price is N241 and dangote will be so nice to sell it to Nigerians for N165..
Coldie:
Only an igbo president can save Nigeria.

If an Igbo man was President we would solve Nigerias fuel problem and fix the refineries in his first 2 years if he doesn't do that he will honorable resign
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Saverin: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tekrify:
Drop comments that don't make people question ur intelligence...market price hitting N241 or even N500 isn't the fault of buhari and has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria..cuz Nigeria isn't OPEC or the country controlling the market... The best government does is to pay subsidy in this case ..more subsidies so that u don't have to buy it at that rate..

It's my fault na, kindly get off my mention pls
Re: Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre by Abdogood(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
How many times will this govt remove fuel subsidy. They should put put at $1 per liter make everybody rest.

We are on a free neutral drive down the hill....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion / CBN Investigator Summons Tunde Lemo, Others Over Union Bank Deal / Murtala Muhammad's Face And Name Should Be Removed From Naira And Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.