Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water (48874 Views)

Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Reciting AlĀ­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by immortal2: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
anigbajumo:

Even Governor Zullum is non sunnis and Buhari that escaped bomb blast twice prior to 2015 election is non sunnis. You guys just dey open ur mouth like tap water saying nonsense that doesn't exist. BH has nothing to do with religion bro, they only use it as carmoflauge to deceive some guilible people like u that enjoy finding means to blackmail Islam.

You can say anything you like, it does not change the fact that BH and many Muslim groups causing problems all over the world are Islamic groups. If they are not Muslims, why do they cite the Shahada? Why do they wear 3/4 trousers like your Nabi? Why did they release the Muslim girls that they mistakenly kidnapped with Leah Sharibu but kept only Leah? Why did they not allow Leah to continue her Christianity while in captivity? Why did they convert to Islam by force and keep her in Purdah?

You can deceive the Americans and Europeans, but not us in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by immortal2: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
You have zero knowledge of the religious practice of Islam that is why you're here to jab nonsense.
In the North, nowadays u can't hear even Christians being persecuted for their religious views talkless of Shia. To remove ur doubt PMB isn't associated with ay Islamic sect, nobody know him as committed Muslim in the North. He's very popular in the north for his character but not his religion!

I may not have much knowledge about the personal life of Buhari, what I do know is that they revere him as a pious Muslim.

On Islam, I started reading about Islam in 2001. When I want to read the Quran I visit quranexplorer.com to read. I also have access to the Hadiths of Muslim, Abu-Hurairah and Imam Bukhari. I also have access to the Tafsir to help me have an insight on the explanation of some texts of the Quran.

I believe I am sufficiently knowledgeable about Islam, though not as a practicing Muslim.

Please tell us a little about your knowledge of Islam apart from doing your Wolimat at age 10 when you did not know the meaning of the words you recited.
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
You have zero knowledge of the religious practice of Islam that is why you're here to jab nonsense.
In the North, nowadays u can't hear even Christians being persecuted for their religious views talkless of Shia. To remove ur doubt PMB isn't associated with ay Islamic sect, nobody know him as committed Muslim in the North. He's very popular in the north for his character but not his religion!
Buhari has no character, he has always been know and popular for his jihadist statements across the board

This is what the northern Muslim like him for, he had no character in 1983 as a coup plotter who crippled the economy, everyone knows tunde idiagbon was the one leading his weak government before it was sacked for incompetence

The north is also aware of his failures of character after he proved he had nothing to offer in his first term 2015-2019

So what else is so special about the vegetable if not jihad
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
immortal2:

You can say anything you like, it does not change the fact that BH and many Muslim groups causing problems all over the world are Islamic groups. If they are not Muslims, why do they cite the Shahada? Why do they wear 3/4 trousers like your Nabi? Why did they release the Muslim girls that they mistakenly kidnapped with Leah Sharibu but kept only Leah? Why did they not allow Leah to continue her Christianity while in captivity? Why did they convert to Islam by force and keep her in Purdah?

You can deceive the Americans and Europeans, but not us in Africa.
Na you get time, anyone that practices the five pillars of Islam is a Muslim, it is not the opinion of Taqiya advocates to say who should be a Muslim

Terrorists are Muslims with evangelism of spreading Islam, they even die for this cause which the ones calling themselves real Muslims cant
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
money121:
Bandits are Boko Haram. Boko Haram are a subset of Al-Qaeda. They're not muslims, they're Terrorist. You don't negotiate with terrorists, you wipe them out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sulleymuntari_/status/1387316469378256899

keep posting fake news you hear
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
immortal2:

I know there is Tijanniyya, Ahmmadiyya, Shia, Alawite, Bahai and Sunnis.

Shia and Sunnis have been fighting since the death of Mohammed. This sure does not look like unity. Does it?
Stop explaining to these irredeemable abduls

Slaves of allah need no explanation, they are condemned to their chains
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
anigbajumo:

Even Governor Zullum is non sunnis and Buhari that escaped bomb blast twice prior to 2015 election is non sunnis. You guys just dey open ur mouth like tap water saying nonsense that doesn't exist. BH has nothing to do with religion bro, they only use it as carmoflauge to deceive some guilible people like u that enjoy finding means to blackmail Islam.
You mean buhari that Boko Haram picked of all people to be their negotiator is now their enemy?

Don't tell me you fall for that script of bombing zulum and buhari which they are always "miraculously escaping"

It's an in house endorsement by zulum and buhari to remove the tag of Boko Haram sponsor from them
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
immortal2:

I may not have much knowledge about the personal life of Buhari, what I do know is that they revere him as a pious Muslim.

On Islam, I started reading about Islam in 2001. When I want to read the Quran I visit quranexplorer.com to read. I also have access to the Hadiths of Muslim, Abu-Hurairah and Imam Bukhari. I also have access to the Tafsir to help me have an insight on the explanation of some texts of the Quran.

I believe I am sufficiently knowledgeable about Islam, though not as a practicing Muslim.

Please tell us a little about your knowledge of Islam apart from doing your Wolimat at age 10 when you did not know the meaning of the words you recited.
You know more than enough, some Muslims don't even know beyond shahada
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
immortal2:

Nobody see Buhari as pious Muslim. Buhari is just a man known for integrity, I know him very well not on political ground but on personal note but what many people failed to understand here is, integrity alone can't give the right attitude for Leadership.
A Muslim who read Quran, Hadith and get Quranic interpretation and analysis of Hadith can't be perceived of having no knowledge of what he reads. One has to know a lot from Tajweed, to Huruf and lots of basis.
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by President99: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
money121:
Bandits are Boko Haram. Boko Haram are a subset of Al-Qaeda. They're not muslims, they're Terrorist. You don't negotiate with terrorists, you wipe them out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sulleymuntari_/status/1387316469378256899
Subhanallahi. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by immortal2: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
Nobody see Buhari as pious Muslim. Buhari is just a man known for integrity, I know him very well not on political ground but on personal note but what many people failed to understand here is, integrity alone can't give the right attitude for Leadership.
A Muslim who read Quran, Hadith and get Quranic interpretation and analysis of Hadith can't be perceived of having no knowledge of what he reads. One has to know a lot from Tajweed, to Huruf and lots of basis.

At least you agree that I am not ignorant about Islam. I am may not know how you perform your rules, but I sure can tell you where some of them came from and why you do them. I can describe my understanding of Islam as the philosophy of the Islamic religion.
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
I dont care about those hypocrate christain who will soon end up in hell fire after death , no matter whats happen i want to die as an asabir "who whenever afflicted with calamity they said to allah we belong and to him is our return i want to die as a muslim not bandit, with kalimathu-shad as my last word i'm a muslim and i have faith in whatever i do or afflicted may the iman soul rest in peace may aljanatul firdaus be his final abode and may oh allah give his family the gratitude to bear his loss for the sake of this holly month of ramadan #inallilahi_waina'ilaihi_raji'un he died as a muslim allah is great
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mikehot:
Buhari has no character, he has always been know and popular for his jihadist statements across the board

This is what the northern Muslim like him for, he had no character in 1983 as a coup plotter who crippled the economy, everyone knows tunde idiagbon was the one leading his weak government before it was sacked for incompetence

The north is also aware of his failures of character after he proved he had nothing to offer in his first term 2015-2019

shut up who are those who killed prime minister abubakar tafawa balewa then who among u went on to murderd sardauna the then northern prime minister who kille muritala muhammed , u guy are just talking from hypocracy buhari is nothing to us, and ur people were among those who latter plot him to power or did u think its only the northerners supported him , almost every region supported him for the change he promise to bring which we are yet to see
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mikehot:

Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Farki: 9:50am On May 01, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

I don't really know what is wrong with you guys. When military entered Odi and destroyed/burn almost everything no one claimed it was a Christian Anglican vs Catholic Brouhaha with OBJ and Atiku in power then. But Similar thing happened with Buhari you give it a Sunni vs Shiite religious undertone.

Get well soon all of you!

And may the fire your are kindling burn you only without touching us.

The Odi massacre was about Oil, Buhari sending the army to kill shiites is strictly about religion. We all know sunnis and shias hate each other, from Iraq to Saudi Arabia, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
Farki:

The Odi massacre was about Oil, Buhari sending the army to kill shiites is strictly about religion. We all know sunnis and shias hate each other, from Iraq to Saudi Arabia, stop deceiving yourself.

How was the odi about oil? The innocence civilians killed are oil workers or what?

Bring the evidence Buhari sent the army to kill shiites?

And how does bullets differentiate Sunnis from shiites?

Shiites and Kaduna state government is an entirely different case.

Abeg keep your bigotry to yourself.

May the fire you're all kindling burn only you and your folks!
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Farki: 5:30pm On May 02, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

How was the odi about oil? The innocence civilians killed are oil workers or what?

Oil smugglers and vandals attacked police in the town, then the army came down to massacre and destroy the entire village.

Bring the evidence Buhari sent the army to kill shiites?

So you are telling me the commander of the armed forces is unaware of the reports saying over three hundred people were killed?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/shiites-police-clash-let-nobody-doubt-or-test-my-will-to-act-buhari/

And how does bullets differentiate Sunnis from shiites?

What kind of stupid question is this? undecided

When they go to their mosques or shoot them on the streets where they gather you're telling me the security forces don't know the difference.

Shiites and Kaduna state government is an entirely different case.

Abeg keep your bigotry to yourself.

May the fire you're all kindling burn only you and your folks!

To the willfully blind and ignorant stating facts is bigotry. I don't believe in curses so you are simply wasting your data. The fire is already consuming your brethren up North, nice to see where your priorities lie.
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2021
Farki:

Oil smugglers and vandals attacked police in the town, then the army came down to massacre and destroy the entire village.
What were the villager's offense and why were they killed?

Yeah, he is aware even of how they piss and shiite! And this is not as stupid as you trying to paint religious what does not have any religious conotation!
So you are telling me the commander of the armed forces is unaware of the reports saying over three hundred people were killed?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/shiites-police-clash-let-nobody-doubt-or-test-my-will-to-act-buhari/

What kind of stupid question is this? undecided

When they go to their mosques or shoot them on the streets where they gather you're telling me the security forces don't know the difference.
So you mean the army just went to their mosque and started shooting. Is these what truly transpired?

To the willfully blind and ignorant stating facts is bigotry. I don't believe in curses so you are simply wasting your data. The fire is already consuming your brethren up North, nice to see where your priorities lie.
The fire was sent to Lagos and SW last year but we escaped by Allah's leave. The north is truly overwhelmed and the SE/SS is gradually entering it.
May those who want Nigeria to perish meet their doom soon! And may we celebrate the success of the Nigerian army defeating BH, Bandits, kidnappers, gunmen, etc soon.
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Farki: 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

What were the villager's offense and why were they killed?

Yeah, he is aware even of how they piss and shiite! And this is not as stupid as you trying to paint religious what does not have any religious conotation!

So you mean the army just went to their mosque and started shooting. Is these what truly transpired?

The fire was sent to Lagos and SW last year but we escaped by Allah's leave. The north is truly overwhelmed and the SE/SS is gradually entering it.
May those who want Nigeria to perish meet their doom soon! And may we celebrate the success of the Nigerian army defeating BH, Bandits, kidnappers, gunmen, etc soon.

You are unfortunately too daft to engage with anymore, it's like they gave birth to you yesterday or you recently snuck across the border so you have no idea how Nigeria operates.

After killing them on the streets they went to their mosques and continued the killings while burning down medical facilities and burying the bodies. Nigeria is not working but daft idiots who think their ethic group and religion is the most important thing in the country would rather close their eyes and fight to keep the entire county as a backwards shithole similar to their own villages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C6i53wepHY
Re: Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2021
Farki:

You are unfortunately too daft to engage with anymore, it's like they gave birth to you yesterday or you recently snuck across the border so you have no idea how Nigeria operates.

After killing them on the streets they went to their mosques and continued the killings while burning down medical facilities and burying the bodies. Nigeria is not working but daft idiots who think their ethic group and religion is the most important thing in the country would rather close their eyes and fight to keep the entire county as a backwards shithole similar to their own villages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C6i53wepHY

See lies...abeg no mention me again! Army just started killing shiites on the streets and then went to their mosque.
Stop my mentions!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.