Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad (35082 Views)

Fans Want Gernot Rohr Sacked As Eagles Coach Despite Playoffs Spot / Chelsea & Man City Fans Brawl In Shameful Scenes Before Final (Graphic Photos) / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Femeto: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
To chop bench again.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Lamasta(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
osamz007:

who's arguaro

The GOAT of MANCHESTER CITY

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Lamasta(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't support him coming to City cos of Guardiolas issue with bkack olayers moreover it was him that sold Kelechi too
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Danny50: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
This guy was sent their to go and learn so i see nothing bad for him to go back to man city.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Onetimentertain: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Naturally, I don't like throwing insults around but I think the guys at City are m*d!

Those guys never really believed in the man in the darkest hour of his career and now that he has found a new vein of form at Leicester, they want him back?

At the end of the day, it is up to the player to do what he feels is right. But if I were in his shoes, I would be looking away from Man City's direction. Or better still, I will give Leicester my full loyalty for believing in me when the whole world had written me off completely.

It's utterly disgusting what a lot of these so-called big teams actually do. Sometimes, they feel that they can do just about any bloody thing.

So, what happens to all the time, dedication and resources that the coaching crew at Leicester put in to get Iheanacho's career back on track?

Nah... I hate fake friends/associates for real. sad

football is business bro, don't take it too personal
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by ofiko123(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
It will be nice
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by venohullo: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
fine

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by phr0nesis(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

I won't recommend such a move for both club and player... It will end in tears!!!

Iheanacho is not yet ripe or ready for the "Big Stage"! Forget all this recent hype. He still needs more seasons to come fully into form and confidence.

These same fickle fans will still be the ones to roast him alive if or when he dips.
I totally agree
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by seanchuks: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
robosky02:
Man City Fans Want ‘Senior Man’ Iheanacho Back at Etihad

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/28/man-city-fans-want-senior-man-iheanacho-back-at-etihad/
please come to Chelsea and feel loved
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Emperormartin(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Op iheanacho wasn't among the 2019 bronze winning team in 2019 afcon.
Be checking well before posting such stuff
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by darediamond(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Auguero The Don!!!

Would You Like To Take Your 4reX, stock, cript2 e.t.c Trading To Next Level And Stop Losing Totally Henceforth?

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by ogbonti: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Naturally, I don't like throwing insults around but I think the guys at City are m*d!

Those guys never really believed in the man in the darkest hour of his career and now that he has found a new vein of form at Leicester, they want him back?

At the end of the day, it is up to the player to do what he feels is right. But if I were in his shoes, I would be looking away from Man City's direction. Or better still, I will give Leicester my full loyalty for believing in me when the whole world had written me off completely.

It's utterly disgusting what a lot of these so-called big teams actually do. Sometimes, they feel that they can do just about any bloody thing.

So, what happens to all the time, dedication and resources that the coaching crew at Leicester put in to get Iheanacho's career back on track?

Nah... I hate fake friends/associates for real. sad

what you said is right- however the football profession is one that is like prostitution

The highest bidder gets the nod because every player’s time is short so no room for sentiments

If the price is right, Iheanacho will go back there to make every extra dollar available because maximum of 5 years from now, he will be retiring and he needs every penny he can make now to organize his life when footballing is over

neither Leicester nor Man City send am after his career is over - go ask Emmanuel Eboue if Arsenal send am or Drogba if Chelsea send am
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by AmuRubber(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2021
Quality20:
why una de call am senior man

It's a nickname purportedly given to him by Wilfred Ndidi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.