Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House (1648 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by RolandNkem(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2021
The married woman is a member of the Catholic Women’s League from St Maurice Catholic Church according to sources.

The married woman who died in the catholic priest’s home allegedly lied to her husband about her whereabouts by using a funeral as an excuse to spend days in the catholic priest’s home.

Full details on : https://www.hotnewhitz.com/cheating-gone-wrong-married-woman-dies-in-catholic-priests-house/

What's your take on this?

Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Negbeee!
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by vickydankal(f): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Wahala dey like what again
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Opak001(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2021
thou shall not do the do, now the over do, made you a mado, come to think of it she's a man's do now his in Waterloo because he stepped to low...
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by jesusjnr1: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2021
The woman looks familiar...

It's already bad that it's sex outside of marriage and even worse that a married woman was involved.

Of all the women in the world, it was a married woman that the priest decided that he would commit sexual immorality with.

Really terrible.

Even if she didn't die, it wouldn't have made it any less terrible, because although they may able to keep the secret away from men as a result, they couldn't possibly keep it from God who sees everything, even that which men cannot see. And He shall reward every man according to his works, including those men didn't see.

That said, it's sad that the woman lost her life in the process.

May God grant her family and loved ones the strength to bear her loss. Amen.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by criuze(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nawao,

dating the wrong guy
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Of all places to commit adultry, it's the Church she chose. Some people's rotteness is second to none.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:
Of all places to commit adultry, it's the Church she chose. Some people's rotteness is second to none.

Why? Because you are one of those two have been deceived into believing that there is such a thing as a sacred/holy place/building? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? Because you are one of those two have been deceived into believing that there is such a thing as a sacred/holy place/building? undecided

You have started.
Are you trying to justify their immoral act?

The house of God is a sacred place. Kobojunkie.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

You have started.
Are you trying to justify their immoral act?

The house of God is a sacred place. Kobojunkie.
I see I was not wrong! undecided

There is no such thing as the house of God that is sacred. The only sacred house of God was made no longer sacred back about 2000 years ago and since there, there has existed no other sacred ground on this earth. undecided

Open your eyes to read the Bible as you would any book worth reading and loose the lie-tainted goggles you received from your Mogs so you can glean the Truth of God for your self. God does not reside in man made structures, meaning your churches are as sacred as a babalawo's den. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see I was not wrong! undecided

There is no such thing as the house of God that is sacred. The only sacred house of God was made no longer sacred back about 2000 years ago and since there, there has existed no other sacred ground on this earth. undecided

Open your eyes to read the Bible as you would any book worth reading and loose the lie-tainted goggles you received from your Mogs so you can glean the Truth of God for your self. God does not reside in man made structures, meaning your churches are as sacred as a babalawo's den. undecided

God is everywhere.
As for your hatred for MOG, only God will deliver you.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

God is everywhere.
As for your hatred for MOG, only God will deliver you.
I hate your Mogs as much as Jesus Christ hated the Pharisees and Teaxhers of the Law of His time. undecided

That God is everywhere does not mean anywhere is sacred.. there are no such things as sacred places on this planet. Stop allowing yourself be guided by lies instead or the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I hate your Mogs as much as Jesus Christ hated the Pharisees and Teaxhers of the Law of His time. undecided

God is everywhere does not mean anywhere is sacred.. there are no such things as sacred places on this planet. Stop allowing yourself be guided by lies instead or the Truth of God. undecided

Hey codedjunkie, how can you use the word "hate"? That's cruel. No true christian would say such about their fellow human beings.

I don dey fear you o. Hm.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

Hey codedjunkie, how can you use the word "hate"? That's cruel. No true christian would say such about their fellow human beings.

I don dey fear you o. Hm.
You used the word "hate" first. I simply qualified it. undecided

As for hating that which is against God - antichrist and anti-God in this case, there is nothing cruel about it. We are called to love our neighbor, not the evil that they do in the name of God. undecided
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:

As for hating that which is against God - antichrist and anti-God in this case, there is nothing cruel about it. We are called to love our neighbor, not the evil that they do in the name of God. undecided

You admitted you hate the men not what they do.
SMH.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

You admitted you hate the men not what they do.
SMH.
Pay attention!
Kobojunkie:

God is everywhere does not mean anywhere is sacred.. there are no such things as sacred places on this planet. Stop allowing yourself be guided by lies instead or the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention!

It's still the same thing.
This guy, who are you or what are you? Hm. Just come clean.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

It's still the same thing.
This guy, who are you or what are you? Hm. Just come clean.
So your conclusion is that Jesus Christ hated the Pharisees and the Teachers of His time? undecided
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So your conclusion is that Jesus Christ hated the Pharisees and the Teachers of His time? undecided

Who told you that? You said it yourself.

My advice to you, do not hate anyone, no matter what. Also be careful what you say around here.
Leave these men to God if you feel they are not good. Let God be the judge of that. hmmm...
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

Who told you that? You said it yourself.

My advice to you, do not hate anyone, no matter what. Also be careful what you say around here.
Leave these men to God if you feel they are not good. Let God be the judge of that. hmmm...
I told you to pay attention but you refused so you could further your chosen delusion even in this.

Kobojunkie:

That God is everywhere does not mean anywhere is sacred.. there are no such things as sacred places on this planet. Stop allowing yourself be guided by lies instead or the Truth of God. undecided
and I again posted this...
Kobojunkie:

what this means is that your conclusion that I hate my neighbor suggests you also believe Jesus Christ hated the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of His time. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. / What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? / What Does The Bible Say About The Prosperity Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.