Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. (621 Views)

Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. by Angrygoat: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Ita no news that we are in end times. End times is now evident in the 21st century and no more scary to believers and unbelievers. From a reverend father having anal sex with same gender to statutory rape,stray bullets,prostitute,incest, and last but not least yahoo plus has gained popularity over the years. I was at a game shop yesterday to buy a psp for a boy of 16 years cos I can't forget how he helped me 4years ago,when I was miserable,this boy borrowed me 5k. It blew my mind and today I wanna say thank u,however while I was there for downloading of games,to my left were three ugly looking boys between height of 5.6 feet and 5.9 ft all on dreads, one held iphone 11 pro,one held uphone 8,the other iphone x. All they were after was showing off,one made a useless whatsapp call and was flaunting his iphone x,shouting gimme this babe ,this babe mad gan o. Later on they left and bought 3 ps3. Well I just sensed they were either soap boys,or plus plus boys cos they ddnt look intelligent. Ladies and gentlemen,we are now in soap season. Everyone wanna get soap. Some women use soap to wash their stuff and turn husband to mumu,some runs gals use soap and turn a ritualistic yahoo boy to mumu,well that's good.
Well don't be shocked that soap might be escalating to 5k per unit,while body wash go enter 20k depending on potency. We are in soap season. Yahoo boys won't allow us rest. Few days ago, soap boys did it again at mokola, ibadan. We are contemplating on the next available bridge they'd target. IWO road flyovers and co should be on alert. Pls burn them alive ,kill the soldiers who followed or accompanied them. They don't deserve mercy. Soap season corona era:
motto. I must drive benz or venza this year,hook or crook

Re: Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. by Maks27: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2021
All this story just because of soap

Or are you selling soap and Advertising with style
Re: Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. by samwash(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2021
Pple don they use soap before now, it's not a new thing.
Abi the thing wan dey affect our regular soap price for market ?
Re: Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. by gentlestdude(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2021
omoh this one off me

1 Like

Re: Price Of Soap Might Escalate In Months Time. by ERockson: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nonsense talk

(1) (Reply)

Mother Sells Own Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun / Confusion As Soldiers Allegedly Kill Three Zaria Villagers Chasing Bandits / Let's Examine This Case And Judge Accordingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.