Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

“you Forgot To Add Sugar” – Lady Dragged After Praising Her ‘daddy’ Over N170K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Forgot To Add Sugar” – Lady Dragged After Praising Her ‘daddy’ Over N170K (412 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Forgot To Add Sugar” – Lady Dragged After Praising Her ‘daddy’ Over N170K by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2021
A Nigerian Lady has face many criticism on social media after showering words of praise to her father who was misunderstood as her 'Sugar daddy'.

According to tweets from @fancy_temi who shared good news when her daddy gave her N170,000 when she asked for only N100,000 to add to get a new smart phone.

@fancy_temi tweets read;
"i told my dad i needed 70k to complete 170k to swap for a new one and my papa sent me 170k. I love how my dad is my peace of mind. I really hope my children have an amazing father as well. I pray for this more i swear cuz i get babied too much to not see my children get same".

Her tweets has grab attention from many people on Twitter that the money was not coming from her real daddy other than her sugar daddy.

See the reaction from people...
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/you-forgot-to-add-sugar-lady-dragged.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Coins You Should Buy That Will Rise Like Bitcoin / New Banger: Wizkid And Terryg Collaborate In One Single / This Is Why Buhari Is Not A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.