Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success (841 Views)

Brachiaria Grass : The Wonder Grass Of Africa / Brachiaria Grass Will Make Your Livestock Grow 2x Faster.Root Splits Available / Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by spinna: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning Nairalander farmers.. i want to tell you about the wonder grass that makes livestock business more profitable..BRACHIARIA

Brachiaria grass is a high protein and drought resistant grass.

With the help of Brachiaria, Brazil has overtaken America as the highest beef exporter in the world. South America has planted hundreds of thousands of hectares of this East African native grass.

Brachiaria is native to Africa yet we are mostly ignorant about it..it is our heritage for livestock wealth

A land planted with brachiaria grass can take twice the number of cows as a land with ordinary bush grasses and vegetation

All those bushes and grasses will disappear in dry season while brachiaria will still be present

Every farmer of Cows, Goats. Sheep, Rabbits, Grasscutters and even chickens needs this grass.

Once planted it lasts for life.

It is not scratchy but it is feather soft.. ideal for stress free cut and carry system, hay and silage making. You can feel the joy and pleasure of animals when they eat it..they love it

We have seeds and suckers of brachiaria available .. seize the opportunity people.
Call: 0 7 0 6 3 46 3 8 51 to order yours.

Farm smart friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by idolofin(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Very honest and straight forward person and one of the few I have met online that is upright.
I got the package yesterday as promised.
It was cool doing business with you
Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by spinna: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2021
idolofin:
Very honest and straight forward person and one of the few I have met online that is upright.
I got the package yesterday as promised.
It was cool doing business with you

Thank you sir..God bless you. Much appreciated
Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by spinna: 11:31pm On May 08, 2021
Brachiaria will make you a happy livestock farmer

Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by spinna: 11:32pm On May 08, 2021
Our seeds are treated

Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by adamubk(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2021
How much is it?
Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by Curious345: 10:17pm On May 09, 2021
Nice
Re: Brachiaria Grass Seed Available. The Secret To Livestock Success by spinna: 4:28pm On May 18, 2021
Establish your pastures and be free of livestock feed and security worries.

The advantages are endless .. see below

(1) (Reply)

Grain Puffing Machine / Hybrid Seeds Available For Sale / Imported Battery Cages Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.