Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Comedian Ay’s Wife, Mabel Replies Man Who Said He Can’t Wait For Her Marriage To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ay’s Wife, Mabel Replies Man Who Said He Can’t Wait For Her Marriage To (851 Views)

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ay’s Wife, Mabel Replies Man Who Said He Can’t Wait For Her Marriage To by yanga24(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Comedian AY’s Wife Mabel – Mabel Makun, the wife of popular Entertainer, Ayo Makun, has replied a man who made a negative comment about her marriage on social media.
The comedian’s wife had taken to her IG page to share a stunning photo of herself with a motivational quote.

She received nice comments from her followers, however, a troll said he can’t wait for her marriage to crash so that he can get married to her.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/comedian-ays-wife-mabel-replies-wait-for-her-marriage-to-crash

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady / BBNAIJA: I Can't Fall For You, Maira Is The Only Girl I Love - Pere To Angel / “baby Cross On The Way” – Angel Smith Sparks Pregnancy Speculations In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.