Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... (334 Views)

Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by Businext: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Mods kindly take this to the right section if this is not the right place

For some time now my new neighbours who stay
across the street have been coming to ask me for
their football which they often kick over to our compound.

In fact yesterday when I saw it I came out of my compound
and threw it over their fence myself without their asking.

Before now they'd once come 3 days after to ask for it
as if they were afraid to come the day it happened,
not knowing that I didn't even know it had entered our compound.

The first time it happened I cautioned them that there are
cars, windows, roofs and other delicate things within our
compound that they must be careful about.

One of the guys living in our compound once threw a
heavy object towards the window and broke it
He had to replace it.

I'm not hoping for any negative circumstance but what
would you advice that I do next time their ball comes
into our compound?

I don't want anything to be destroyed first before
this frequent happening is stopped.

When I stayed in my uncle's house in Gbagada way back
he never agreed to throw the balls back but instead tore them.
I used to throw them because I felt it wasn't done deliberately.
But sadly it didn't go well because my uncle had about 3 cars
parked inside the already tight compound.

What would you do
?

#BeAtPeaceWithOthersAsMuchAsYouCan

Re: What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
meet there parents
Re: What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by Exmilitant(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
This just reminds me of papa Appollos, if your ball by mistake touched his wall, just wave the ball goodbye.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by Onewazobia(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Try to be mild and speak softly to them especially the elderly once among them, dnt follow the hard path in handling it
Re: What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by Businext: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
My dear many youths of these days don't stay with adults or parents oh
They rent 2 bed room, 3 bed room flats and live like gang
Doing odd jobs, playing bets and eating from hand to mouth
With no excuse from the difficult situation of the country,
Many people are living on faulty structures and foundations.
They do come to me to ask for jobs.
I don't have any for them for now,
But I assured them I would help once I get any.
I think they play ball to pass time.
Even as early as 9am they are playing ball

#AdultsHelpYouths
#YouthsHelpChildren
Re: What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by paulolee(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
pls jus keep giving them d ball bcoz dt act can b a source of blessing for adding smiles n joy to thier faces..
I can relate because as kids we we're guilty of same but they is dis wicled man dt do seize n cut our felele balls with knife whenever it crosses his fence, the tin de pain us eeh n we go jus de swear for am anyhow....
we jus wokeup one morning n heard dt he killed himself bcoz he was battling depression n frustration bcoz dm bin sack for work n e wife run leave am n dts why e jus de para 4 everybody..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Neighbours If... by IME1: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
undecided I pray the ball does not harm to your compound. I grew up in face me I face you blocks of flat and I stayed in high rising hostels in my school days, I know the problem of throwing things and kicking things all in the name of exercising my own liberty and freedom at the expense of others around.

Let them be aware of their responsibilities and consequences of their actions

(1) (Reply)

Mother Bags Life Imprisonment For Killing Adopted Daughter In South Korea / Eight Things That Happen Immedaitely FG Government Ban Twitter / Why Do People Always Choose Evil To Repay Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.