Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,958 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Zero FAAC Contribution For May - NNPC, Obaseki Vindicated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zero FAAC Contribution For May - NNPC, Obaseki Vindicated (1187 Views)

NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion / Obaseki Vindicated By Time / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero FAAC Contribution For May - NNPC, Obaseki Vindicated by nameo: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

This 3 credit Governor no just one get sense again..

Every country in the world suffered post covid 19 economic meltdown and GDP contraction

While every country is finding was to buffer the hardship, CBN decided to offer a monetary policy that would bailout states from intense hardship due to their zero IGR

You are been silllly. I know you yourself know that.

That poor attempt at obfuscation should embarass you.

By the way, be man enough to come out as a consistent supporter of Buhari. Your attempts at appearing neutral whilst coming out to support at "critical" time no dey deceive us.

You are a Buhari supporter and always been. Live with the shame
Re: Zero FAAC Contribution For May - NNPC, Obaseki Vindicated by nameo: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

You don't even understand the simple meaning of fiat money? Can't you Atleast google it before embarrassing yourself

Anyways one of the statutory mandate of every Central Bank of the world is printing and minting of currency, whether fiat money ( not backed by commodity) or minted money , most print annually to capture the current economic reality, so money printing is a dynamic thing not static, and CBN did just that, while dunce like Obaseki try to score cheap points

Do you even read what you are writing?

You are disgracing yourself. Kindly stop digging

SMDH
Re: Zero FAAC Contribution For May - NNPC, Obaseki Vindicated by iammo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
nameo:

Do you even read what you are writing?

You are disgracing yourself. Kindly stop digging

SMDH

Why not let sensible people aregue politics and economics.. kindly stop qouting me if it's not relating to the subject, with your facts

Thank you
Re: Zero FAAC Contribution For May - NNPC, Obaseki Vindicated by Trimjos: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

Why not let sensible people aregue politics and economics.. kindly stop qouting me if it's not relating to the subject, with your facts

Thank you

But guy U dull oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine / Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari / Why Igbo Group Gathered In Lagos To Endorse The Emergence Of Yoruba President Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.