Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine (1180 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:33pm On May 15, 2021
The best thing that could happen to Nigeria is to heed to the call of Erdoğan. It will be the easiest way to Conquer Israel and crush Biafra
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Kdon2: 10:36pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The best thing that could happen to Nigeria is to heed to the call of Erdoğan. It will be the easiest way to Conquer Israel and crush Biafra

I wish buhari support Palestine too. It LL be the game changer for Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by JeffreyJunior: 10:39pm On May 15, 2021
As long as the Nigerian missiles will be fired into Israel from Daura in Katsina State, no problem. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
As long as the Nigerian missiles will be fired into Israel from Daura in Katsina State, no problem. grin

Anywhere in Northern Nigeria is good for a launchpad
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by mightyhaze: 10:47pm On May 15, 2021
grin
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by HellAnus: 10:47pm On May 15, 2021
Una know say Bulhary no get sense, una just wan push the old man make he go do something way go comot him plug grin

5 Likes

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:48pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Yes oooooo let them crush Biafra leave Bokoharam and others! grin cheesy

They are doing well! Infact, they are adding to Nigeria's GDP grin grin

The Northerners are truly the sponsors of Bokoharam and other terrorism in the North!
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:54pm On May 15, 2021
HellAnus:
Una know say Bulhary no get sense, una just wan push the old man make go do something way go comot him plug grin

Is he not a General Don't you know what it takes to be an Army General
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by sammyj: 11:00pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2021
I am from the Middle-belt, I support the idea of Nigeria laying a support against Israel ;DI am from the Middle-belt, I support the idea of Nigeria laying a support against Israel

...... I just wish they could visit Buhari in France Right now for taking the phone call lol
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by HellAnus: 11:22pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Is he not a General Don't you know what it takes to be an Army General

A quota general is not a real general

1 Like

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by ygowon: 11:25pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Biafra has always been the problem of the fulanis. Always giving them sleepless night
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Valkrie: 11:49pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You guys should simply gather yourselves and take a bus to Gaza to help them fight...all this audio support won't work...the Buhari you are relying on is not even aware if he himself is alive talk more of supporting anybody...if he does any nonsense he would get it back in 100 fold...!! Very useless set of people..!!
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Lucrativress(f): 12:14am On May 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Akoba Adaba Olorun majari undecided

1 Like

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by EverydayHelpMin(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2021
Suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by slivertongue: 3:10am On May 16, 2021
HellAnus:
Una know say Bulhary no get sense, una just wan push the old man make go do something way go comot him plug grin

hmmm
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Chiedu4Trump: 3:39am On May 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
This parasite wants Biafra crushed so he can freeload off the south, NEVER
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Afolabimills(m): 5:11am On May 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
as usual an average terrorist jihadist think stupidly they are hypocrites in the end they end up self destruct
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by omoharry(f): 6:51am On May 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Mr fanatic , have you quench the fire that is on your own roof ? This is what I call hypocrisy ..You guys are handicap as to how to cub the Boko haram & Bandit activities ravaging the north and you are talking about fighting for Palestine .can I ask you a question ? How many times has the Arab nation stood by you people as a result of the war being waged by these maniac ? Non!
How many sent aid to the north to support those innocent women & children that are displaced in IDP camp ? Non . The only people that have responded to your region are the Christian NGOs and the UN & yet you guys have continued to hate &kill them . Israel is what suit your violent &blood thirty religion .
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Toosure70: 7:18am On May 16, 2021
Israel go hear am. We're preparing

Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by sweetonugbu: 7:37am On May 16, 2021
Sarcasm
Re: I Support Buhari To Fight For Palestine by Saifullah01: 7:38am On May 16, 2021
interesting

(1) (Reply)

RUGA Kicks Off In Gombe / BREAKING: Security Operatives Arrest Punch Reporter At Dunamis Church In Abuja / Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.