Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau (12571 Views)

Kidnappers Invade Army Estate In Abuja, Abduct Two / Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom / Kidnappers Abduct Two Clerics In Ogun, Took Time To Eat Before Driving Away The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Omotall(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
make this man resign now,wetin be all this cry
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Armanipounds: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
So so unknown gunmen Make una dey terrorise una sef..... We now practise a system i would call kakistomoboplutocracy!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by seyz91(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by btaliat(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
It seems these people have government backing. Because it is not possible for all these to continue happening and government still keeps mute. Anyway I lost faith in presidency after hearing the accusation of Enugu governor.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Oizee(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fragility6:
My guy dey school for north make una behave o
tell ur guy to come back home, na who dey alive dey go sch

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by OSSISSA: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF ANIMAL KINGDOM
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Jimmyubah2: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Every day gunmen gunmen gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Another one
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by silifat11(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
When there's no strict Public punishment for those who are arrested
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You speak as if i have the power to divide it grin, go and meet the 'ogas at the top'

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by luizkyworld(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is the best time to hit & blame herdsmen. I hate to think and believe that the Fulani we had always lived peacefully with over the years will become our tormentors. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by moneyissweet(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
If u get money enter plane and leave and then return back by June 2024.

By then everything go don coolehh.

MP3GAGAdotCOM:
How do we end all these, the rampaging in the country now is alarming.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Ekealterego: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
All the BMC zombies chanting SE emergency have all gone silent.. they are nowhere to be found... By the time Herdsmen are done with you, you would wish you lived in the SE.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by BigBashiru: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
silifat11:
When there's no strict Public punishment for those who are arrested

Exactly....part of the reason Nigeria is not good is because the systems are casual and not strict

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
I think you see una yeye government?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
E shock una abi?

Please someone should give me my shock absorber
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by mmadu4: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
even Benin republic is far more better than Nigeria currently security and economy wise not to talk of ghana

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Be like say this "Kidnapping" Is a very lucrative business these days lol. Are you thinking what I'm thinking lol. I'm certain some Graduates who couldn't hit the ground running will be Involved In all these Kidnappings et all. This CORNTREE hard abeg.....grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Durklil: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is getting out of hand
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by bluefilm: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
everyone wants to cash in on insecurity and make money in this country now....next thing the governor's will say there monthly security votes is not enough.....in the north, they will be called 'gunmen' but in the east they will be called 'unknown gunmen'
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by hidhrhis(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
anytime i look at buhari's picture i just imagine how this man ended up becoming our problem and worst nightmare
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by AuroraB(f): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqrillz we blame IPOB and Amotekun for this, our darling daddy has made the country the safest in Africa, investors and coming into the country in large numbers, our GDP has improved immensely under the leadership of the great Dullardinhho.
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Nigeria is the most dangerous country to leave live in. Iraq is even save at the moment. tueh!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Igbojihadist: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
hidhrhis:
anytime i look at buhari's picture i just imagine how this man ended up becoming our problem and worst nightmare
na wetin make i no dey enter banks and public schools

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Quality20(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
biafra have got to go with plateau state if they are going
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by sapientia(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
they should contact Gumi or Pantami
Re: Gunmen Abduct Two Students Of CAPRO In Plateau by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sure before I read the thread na Jos South e go be.
Jos North na no go area for the Fulani janjowi cos J Town issa wild wild West

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Officer Murdered By His Jealous Brother In Lagos / Question Of The Day: Between Pen And Armed Robbers? / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.