Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? (239 Views)

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by dignity33: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
What kind of pretenders do we have as president? he is seeking foreign help as if he had no knowledge of who Bandits are, who there sponsors are . Gunmi has visited them countless of time, he has made a video with them countless of Times even some of those in Buhari cabinets are sponsor's of Boko haram if he is not one of the collaborators that created those monsters. Should I said calling of forign help is to combat Biafra just the way they did in 1967, if that is the case Buhari you have fail woefully because this time around you will do the fight alone with Fulani herdsmen. No any part of Nigeria will join you including Hausa your neighbors. They said that they know who are sponsoring BOKO HARAM that they will not make it public yet they are looking for forign help. This Buhari is Wolf in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by hotwax: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
I want american soldiers on our border. He want to kidnap american soldiers and get big ransom from american government.

He is dreaming of taking his terrorism global. Buhari is competing with osama bin laden
Re: FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by DDDEnterprises: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Maybe because he wants to make it seem like he's doing something about the situation.

Or; even though we know who and where they are, we are not powerful enough to fight them.

God help us sha

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by Jashub: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
The cluelessness of this present government is worrisome. For more than 4years nigerians have been at the mercy of some of the worse forms of leadership operating on the surface of the earth. And to make matters worse, the international community has not condemned the present administration for its incompetence, rather, it distances itself. Which makes me wonder if indeed such nations are not part of the islamic agenda

1 Like

Re: FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
they can't attack those ones but will hurriedly kill the leader of a vigilante group
Re: FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by CodeTemplar: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Funny enough he acted after US rescued their kidnapped citizen in Sokoto but suddenly doesn't know what to do about local issues.
Re: FG Knows Who Bandits And Boko Haram Are Why Seeking U.S. Help? by folabayo(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
No wicked human will ever accept they are human, its just like an high way rubber going for operation,he will pray to God for successful operation.
The man de disguise( hypocrite).
Like my friend in the army use to say " federal government na bokoharam"
Am sure if these bandits/ herdsmen are from the east/ south...,they( federal govt.) Would hv declare war on them.
Army, airforce, navy, dss,sss, police, civil defence, them go don de show their muscles

(1) (Reply)

Corruption, Major Cause Of Insecurity- ICPC / Adesanya: The Lion Of IKORODU NORTH LCDA Chairmanship Race / Do You Think Is Alive And Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.