Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu (64375 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2021
kingthreat:
Mbaka has indirectly supported IPOB and the murderous unknown gunmen. None of my business. Even when I come back home, I have zero business in that red mud land. If they want to ravage it, it is their business. Just like Northerners supported Boko Haram then, the South East is preparing for more conflict that will never take them forward.

Come back home from where?
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Stkilda(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2021
UncommonLogic:
The fear of the IPIG terrorists has got this man delusional . He's now supporting terrorists in a very carefully worded manner. Rubbish.

Are they terrorists for stopping you from taking over their land and killing them all like you are doing in other regions?
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by emmnprince(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2021
mbaise1000:
Just when you think you have figured this man out.
About his words on kanu, it has being well established that if you don't believe him today, you will believe him tomorrow.
About his words on uzodimma, he made it very clear and explained what his god said, and we collectively disagreed that our GOD cannot be a GOD of confusion and we have being vindicated, I don't want to believe that mbaka is trying to spin this though my mind keeps telling me to believe myself.
About what he said of buhari, those of us who saw him go and shake buhari's hand with two hands practically bowing to buhari with his atire of authority knows that GOD, the true GOD will expose the two of them together even if one is already dead or not, GOD cannot be mocked, mbaka should know how to manage whatever whoever is talking to him spiritually or physically told him, prophets of old like moses and Elijah and others will ask GOD some questions when HE sent them out with messages, it doesn't mean they will not go but to get clarifications, in case of cases like these, when GOD gives his children messages, HE wants us to understand and accept it.
Mbaka is confusing those that believe and follow him but not those that understand how GOD operates.

Bottom line: He does not hear from God. He only hear himself speak to himself and confuse it to be the voice of God.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by emmnprince(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
The same prophet mbaka who prophecied that buhari will be the president of nigeria and that God choose him.is now the prophet prophecying against buhari and his government,This same mbaka is now the one saying that they are fighting him,that he even supported buhari and hope uzodima.but now he wants to withdraw and prophecy against them.i think earthly things such as wealth,power has made mbaka confused,he should seek for God's direction.is only God that will solve the crises facing nigeria.

He is not a man of God as he claimed. God never prophesized to him in the first place! He only prophesied to himself and spoke what his feeble mind encouraged him to say.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by emmnprince(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2021
edoairways:

He spoke what he saw. The beauty of a true prophet is to speak the mind of God whether palatable or otherwise.

He saw nothing. He predicted the outcome of things just like Bet9ja customers.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2021
2023 will certainly be interesting...
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Brown envelope Reverend angry
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Opsylo: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2021
If the leaders do not stop what is going on, what is going on Will stop them.quote from Rev Father mbaka.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Vivian16: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Oh I see, are you seeking for a job there abi how?

I no understand... undecided
Just reminding you your means of livelihood so that you will add more aggression in defending and supporting the calamity that has befallen Nigeria in the person of Bubu and the demonic APCshit.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by kingthreat(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Stkilda:

Come back home from where?

How e take concern you?
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Jostoman:
Can you imagine the way their agent on nairaland are celebrating the killing of IKONSO as if Nigeria won a world cup. Nigeria is the only country in the world that will turn a blind eyes to his problem and be chasing shadow

The funny thing is what Ikonso did we don’t even know. They just killed him because they felt like it, atleast osama bin Ladin who pantami said is better than him, America told us what he did and why they went after him.

This country is confused, our leaders are confused and doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing. Our systems are highly Corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
NSK4U:

You are either a half baked Christian or non Christian at all. If you are doing good with your Bible, you would have come across the story of Jonah, the story of Saul's choice as King and rejection by the same God, etc..... Will you now say that the God of Bible is a confused God, obviously you have no clue of what you talk about. Thank you
You are the type that put their church and denomination and reverend and pastor ahead of JESUS CHRIST, I am not interested in those because they are not among the prerequisite of making heaven which is what we are struggling to enter, What has the story of jonah or that of Saul got to do with my comment? I said that prophets of old will ask GOD some questions sometimes for clarifications and mbaka simce he claims to be one should do same, if you truly have the spirit of GOD which every true Christian should have, you will understand things of GOD but as it stands you need to ask yourself if you are truly in the faith, what you tjink about this doesn't matter, what matters most is the truth, I am here if you are serious about defending mbaka and those of his types and if you really want to discuss the bible
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Staro: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Wow
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Balet: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Omo, see how Mbaka is blabbering.
The fear of IP0B/ES.N is a real factory setting.
Bobo no wan to be killed like fowl.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by pointblank247(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka zukwaanike
Now you are talking from all sides of your mouth �
Please stop confusing the tunder, stand one place for crying out loud.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by 9jaRealist: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
Okay. I thought it was the same Mbaka that prayed for Hope's victory at the Supreme Court. What is this world turning into? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

He probably didn’t get the cut that was promised to him...smh
>
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by 9jaRealist: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2021
Jostoman:
Can you imagine the way their agent on nairaland are celebrating the killing of IKONSO as if Nigeria won a world cup. Nigeria is the only country in the world that will turn a blind eyes to his problem and be chasing shadow

Ikonso was part of the problem...
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

>
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by gaftsoil(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka is the reason we are suffering under this government. They have abandoned him and doing a Muslim thing and now he is thinking a little bit like human
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by dikeigbo2(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Arespect10:
undecided Just watch how his brainwashed followers will dance on this thread while the clueless is in London with his family, his kids go to school every morning and come back in peace, his wife goes to work and come back in peace while the idiot in his comfort zone, pick up his phone to give them shortcut to their early grave

potential imam of piss spotted.......unfortunate almajiri and. later escaped from idp camp voicing his frustrations and low life because of a mere coursed 30k....
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by dikeigbo2(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Anyiamaka:

BMC = Buhari Media Crew, a group of irrational and unreasonable idiots who only see what is right in all the wrongs of this unfortunate calamity that has befallen Nigeria from 2015 to 2023!

good explanation my dear.....presently BMC stands for
BUHARI
MEDIA
COWS
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Chimeluv(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
He doesn't want to be in the black book of Radiobiafra so he now supports MNK undecided

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Mysticbabe: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2021
pk2me:
Are u sure Mbaka said all these @OP
Yes he said all that and more. The video is everywhere on SM.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Anyiamaka:

BMC = Buhari Media Crew, a group of irrational and unreasonable idiots who only see what is right in all the wrongs of this unfortunate calamity that has befallen Nigeria from 2015 to 2023!

Jesus Christ this is mean...Is this not to harsh to describe humans
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by ashawopikin(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
Okay. I thought it was the same Mbaka that prayed for Hope's victory at the Supreme Court. What is this world turning into? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
Great country ruled by unfortunate bastards
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2021
nowhere:

A thief doesn't have right to kill thief. A murderer doesn't as well.

Well, one less murderer is good for the benefit of the society.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2021
gaftsoil:
Mbaka is the reason we are suffering under this government. They have abandoned him and doing a Muslim thing and now he is thinking a little bit like human

Fallacy
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Chimeluv:
He doesn't want to be in the black book of Radiobiafra so he now supports MNK undecided

More like it. Everyone from the region is now either in support or just sitting on the fence (and silence means yes) , that includes ohaneze and the governors themselves.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Abagworo:

How sure are you? He wasn't tried with evidence presented in court for us to see.

He died during the crossfire, no evidence that he was arrested and summarily executed. He should have surrendered if he truly wanted a day in the court but you know he would never do that.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by VictorUSA(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Tomisin666:
i rather stan with that of islamic clerics hoping for 71 virgin in the paradise than to follow that of eastern that will detonate me straight to hell..Be wise and choose wisely wink
You believe that myth that has no value. of what use are the 71 virgins? How did they get there? That is a complete work of fiction.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2021
I tried posting the video but it is not uploading.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by samwillyco1(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka why
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Ekebull(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
mbaise1000:
Just when you think you have figured this man out.
About his words on kanu, it has being well established that if you don't believe him today, you will believe him tomorrow.
About his words on uzodimma, he made it very clear and explained what his god said, and we collectively disagreed that our GOD cannot be a GOD of confusion and we have being vindicated, I don't want to believe that mbaka is trying to spin this though my mind keeps telling me to believe myself.
About what he said of buhari, those of us who saw him go and shake buhari's hand with two hands practically bowing to buhari with his atire of authority knows that GOD, the true GOD will expose the two of them together even if one is already dead or not, GOD cannot be mocked, mbaka should know how to manage whatever whoever is talking to him spiritually or physically told him, prophets of old like moses and Elijah and others will ask GOD some questions when HE sent them out with messages, it doesn't mean they will not go but to get clarifications, in case of cases like these, when GOD gives his children messages, HE wants us to understand and accept it.
Mbaka is confusing those that believe and follow him but not those that understand how GOD operates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.