Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business (717 Views)

How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Airtel: Border Closure Affecting Telecom Services; Boko Haram Bombs 282 Stations / Network Problems (no Service) After Changing Phone's Charging Port (Please Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hello fam,

My iPhone has been frustrating these days! Here is a brief history of the phone and it’s fault.

It was actually gifted to me brand new by my former employer, Not just me but my manager also, for a job well done.

Well Covid-19 came, Our boss relocated to his country and everyone had to go hustle.

This phone to the Glory of God has been of so much help to me, can’t deny this as it doesn’t hangs and memory capacity is 64gb which is what I need for my business, though camera quality isn’t what I want. It’s an iPhone 8-64gb.

Well just last month I noticed it wouldn’t charge and kept saying, accessory not supported. At a point I thought it was battery issue, went fast to change the battery but after few days, same happened and later discovered it was the flex or something. The guy who changed it must have tampered with the Network IUC as he wanted to be sure there was network on my phone after fixing it. Network came up and he became so relieved.

Just 2days ago, service disappeared and I’m still looking for service o! I contacted the guy, he started with stories and told me he’d need to take it somewhere.
I can’t afford to let the phone be gone with him again but then customers can’t reach me and I can’t even afford to get a new brand iPhone right now, with dollar rate being so high.

Long story cut short...do you advise I swap my phone with iPhone 7 Plus or 8 plus? I need something with a good camera quality.

Secondly, it’s my phone swappable? This is really affecting me honestly! I can’t receive calls!!! So I need urgent replies please.

Also if you want to swap but iPhone only, androids hang too much! My old android phone almost gave me HBP.

Thanks .

1 Like

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Here

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Phone still looks brand new.
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by SamuelLoch: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Everyone that I know to have swapped a phone, regretted it.

Give it to the repairer. Let him know that you can only afford a day, at worse.
Use your PC to communicate with your customers or reach out to your close friends for backup in 24hrs.
If he's too difficult, try another repairer.

If the phones you wish to swap with are guaranteed of not developing issues, then go for it...
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by RedChiefPriest: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bring it to the gods for we need am,Amen.

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
SamuelLoch:
Everyone that I know to have swapped a phone, regretted it.

Give it to the repairer. Let him know that you can only afford a day, at worse.
Use your PC to communicate with your customers or reach out to your close friends for backup in 24hrs.
If he's too difficult, try another repairer.

If the phones you wish to swap with are guaranteed of not developing issues, then go for it...
The problem is receiving calls and I’m worried the one I swap it might be worse than this.
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by RuneKingThor: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
She say androids dey hang. Na Tecno and infinix them I blame for all this misinformation.
If you want good camera quality of 2021 buy the Xiaomi note 10 pro. Just find a way to sell off the iPhone.
You were saying the camera of the iPhone 8 no good and you want to buy iPhone 7? You never ready.

2 Likes

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
RuneKingThor:
She say androids dey hang. Na Tecno and infinix them I blame for all this misinformation.
If you want good camera quality of 2021 buy the Xiaomi note 10 pro. Just find a way to sell off the iPhone.
You were saying the camera of the iPhone 8 no good and you want to buy iPhone 7? You never ready.
iPhone 7 Plus got a better camera quality than iPhone 8 sir.

1 Like

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Bankowner: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Which network are you on and where is your location if I may ask? I’ve had similar experience of “no service” on my phone.
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bankowner:
Which network are you on and where is your location if I may ask? I’ve had similar experience of “no service” on my phone.
It’s Glo network. There is a strong signal of network here, so I’m certain it isn’t Network issue. For 2days now!

Lagos state.
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Bankowner: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It’s Glo network. There is a strong signal of network here, so I’m certain it isn’t Network issue. For 2days now!

Lagos state.

Then it should be your phone. Best you take it to Slot or someone you can trust in Computer Village to troubleshoot and fix the fault.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bankowner:

Then it should be your phone. Best you take it to Slot or someone you can trust in Computer Village to troubleshoot and fix the fault.

Best wishes.
Thank you so much!
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by OllyFair(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Hello fam,

My iPhone has been frustrating these days! Here is a brief history of the phone and it’s fault.

It was actually gifted to me brand new by my former employer, Not just me but my manager also, for a job well done.

Well Covid-19 came, Our boss relocated to his country and everyone had to go hustle.

This phone to the Glory of God has been of so much help to me, can’t deny this as it doesn’t hangs and memory capacity is 64gb which is what I need for my business, though camera quality isn’t what I want. It’s an iPhone 8-64gb.

Well just last month I noticed it wouldn’t charge and kept saying, accessory not supported. At a point I thought it was battery issue, went fast to change the battery but after few days, same happened and later discovered it was the flex or something. The guy who changed it must have tampered with the Network IUC as he wanted to be sure there was network on my phone after fixing it. Network came up and he became so relieved.

Just 2days ago, service disappeared and I’m still looking for service o! I contacted the guy, he started with stories and told me he’d need to take it somewhere.
I can’t afford to let the phone be gone with him again but then customers can’t reach me and I can’t even afford to get a new brand iPhone right now, with dollar rate being so high.

Long story cut short...do you advise I swap my phone with iPhone 7 Plus or 8 plus? I need something with a good camera quality.

Secondly, it’s my phone swappable? This is really affecting me honestly! I can’t receive calls!!! So I need urgent replies please.

Also if you want to swap but iPhone only, androids hang too much! My old android phone almost gave me HBP.

Thanks .
What happened to your device in the first place that you said accessory is not supported, you only need to enable usb accessory from the settings to allow the cable to work. Secondly the charging flex maybe faulty all you need to do is replace it with new flex cable. iPhone hardly develop all this fault but if engineer tampered with it, something like this may occur.

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
OllyFair:
What happened to your device in the first place that you said accessory is not supported, you only need to enable usb accessory from the settings to allow the cable to work. Secondly the charging flex maybe faulty all you need to do is replace it with new flex cable. iPhone hardly develop all this fault but if engineer tampered with it, something like this may occur.
The said charger used to work for it, but lately it started popping up that message and stopped charging the phone at a point until I changed the flex.
About your screen shot, I’ll check it sir.

Yes, Iphone is a very peaceful phone...the engineer must have tampered with it sadly. I should have gone to Computer village.

Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Yyvonne: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
RuneKingThor:
so she's complaining of iPhone 8 camera not being good, you're talking of note 10 pro. Abeg go sit down
Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by RuneKingThor: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yyvonne:
so she's complaining of iPhone 8 camera not being good, you're talking of note 10 pro. Abeg go sit down
The note 10 pro has a better camera than iPhone 8. It's common knowledge.

1 Like

Re: No Service On My Iphone And This Is Affecting My Business by Yyvonne: 9:08am On May 05, 2021
RuneKingThor:

The note 10 pro has a better camera than iPhone 8. It's common knowledge.
this is not common knowledge but self deceit, to think that the note 10 pro camera is better than iPhone 8 camera

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Circumvent Those Annoying Youtube Ads / If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! / Samsung A32 Price In Nigeria - Priceurb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.