Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! (720 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by Decryptor(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
It is no longer news that the servers of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram have been hacked by some persons who are putting up the data of over 1.5 billion subscribers up for sale to he highest bidders.

For those who buy and sell Facebook ads with your debit or credit card, your account stands a very big chance of being hacked and your funds stolen!

This is because the persons who hacked the social network will be combing for data of people who made such purchases.

What to do:

Contact your bank so they can deactivate your card and internet banking facility for the time being. If you can do it using USSD or sort codes at the comfort of your home, do it ASAP!

I thank God that my card details which was on Facebook the last time I bought their ads has expired way back in 2015.

They kept on reminding me that "they could not charge my card" and I kept ignoring them until they got tired.

A stitch in time saves nine!
Re: If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by Youngwiz71(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
choi!!!!
Re: If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by Shellsploit: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again..?
Re: If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by chigoziri2403(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Realistic check
Re: If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by Winningbot: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
wahala
Re: If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
I sensed this too
Re: If You Bought And Sold Ads On Facebook Recently, Do This! by Oira5: 2:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Decryptor:
It is no longer news that the servers of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram have been hacked by some persons who are putting up the data of over 1.5 billion subscribers up for sale to he highest bidders.

For those who buy and sell Facebook ads with your debit or credit card, your account stands a very big chance of being hacked and your funds stolen!

You're telling me the largest tech company on planet Earth got hacked? With the best and exotic programming team? Or perhaps they doing a push back test to see how effective it would be on their customers?

This is because the persons who hacked the social network will be combing for data of people who made such purchases.

What to do:

Contact your bank so they can deactivate your card and internet banking facility for the time being. If you can do it using USSD or sort codes at the comfort of your home, do it ASAP!

I thank God that my card details which was on Facebook the last time I bought their ads has expired way back in 2015.

They kept on reminding me that "they could not charge my card" and I kept ignoring them until they got tired.

A stitch in time saves nine!

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Vivo Phones In NG & Prices / How To Remove Background From A Picture On Your Android Device / Huawei P30 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.