Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,352 members, 7,868,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do You Want To Take Your First Step To Wealth? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Take Your First Step To Wealth? (94 Views)

8 Ways To Wealth Creation / How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. / Recognizing Opportunity Is The First Step To An Entrepreneurial Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Take Your First Step To Wealth? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have a life changing opportunity for those who are willing make effort and work towards it. Add me on whatsapp. Mind you it's not free of charge, 1000 per person most things that comes free of charge is often not worth it. And after paying for It you find out that I decieved you in anyway please feel free to come back here and warn others but If you think it is worth the money you paid for it do monetize the Information you have. Pls I need nomore than 30 people. Toomany people In the business distroy its value.

Abeg, Don't bother.

(1) (Reply)

Business / FREE EBOOK: The Best FREE Marketing Idea For Small Business Owners / Billingplatform And Gocardless Partner To Accelerate Quote-to-cash Processes And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.