Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,795 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) (58467 Views)

Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by harjay1986: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
UwaMmebii:

$32k is a small money. How can a reasonable person travel to US to hurt someone just because of paltry sum of $32k.

they always think that everywhere is like Nigeria ..... even for drug wey be blood for blood Nigerian no fit get mind to enter USA say him wan go drop person .....

they forget that they can only hit anyone that is involve with them and has dine and wine with dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Xkale1234(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk .....
That is like 200,000 yuan
And for all those praising the man...you guys should stop it....bunch of pussy asss holier-than-thou every where

it is possible the man is not even that holy...probably the percentage way them settle nor reach am... Mumu keep quite

There is no holy soul on this gadmnnn planet earth....everybody on planet earth has a price...

That is why as a real niggarrr....I will write a book titled "the criminality in every human"
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
God bless you brother cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Please, if you can share this, share it as much as you can.

let's use it to redeem Nigerians' image to some extent. cheesy

God reward you.

By the way, please check my signature
how exactly will this redeem Nigeria's image?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
And for all those praising the man...you guys should stop it....bunch of pussy asss holier-than-thou every where

it is possible the man is not even that holy...probably the percentage way them settle nor reach am...

There is no holy soul on this gadmnnn planet earth....everybody on planet earth has a price...

That is why as a real niggarrr....I will write a book titled "the criminality in every human"
Shut up you this irritating fraudster.
Look at all the upvotes his dumb ass comment is getting.
Fvcked up criminal country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dalil8:
As u dey shine teeth dey pose 4 camera, hope say all ur ppl dem dey for jand?

If not, one of dem go collect. Boiz dey vex oh

Naso dem take waste one of my guy wey be picker 4 warri dat year. 2014 i no fit forget. RIP Kome.

Underrated comment. Who no go, no know. grin grin

nonsense, kome ni,zarokome ko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by OYENIYIJK: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Not everyone is a yahoo boy.

This is very commendable cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
person hustle...

damn!!! I feel for those gees and at the same time pity the woman

that jonzing azaman should be watchful coz normally boys suppose hunt am down. boys no get joy
That man is a fool for exposing himself. At a time like this where everyone need apply extra security measures, this one is interfering in illegal transaction.

Some people no value their life at all, of he's not careful enough they'll fall him because 15M is no small money
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Dalil8: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
tunary:
That man is a fool for exposing himself. At a time like this where everyone need apply extra security measures, this one is interfering in illegal transaction.

Some people no value their life at all, of he's not careful enough they'll fall him because 15M is no small money

If dat guy mistake enter naija, dem go kill am throway.

I dey talk from experience. He fit run but he no fit hide forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by baseb: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please someone should clarify for me. How did the said money get to him? Did he provide the account for them to receive it? Was he working for or with them?
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Asour: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:
If you want to do good, and you know it will end up hurting a particular wicked party, do it in a smart way without endangering the life of yourself and your family.

$32k is too huge for those G-Boiz to come for him or his family no matter how far he might think he is, trust me on that.

Aside the fact that he wanted to publicize the good deed, he would have simply reached the victim first, return the money, tell her to ask suspicious unanswerable questions to those boiz, also tell her to tell those boiz that she’s contacting the bank and USA security, this will enable the mam perfectly act and tell those boiz that his account has been placed under investigations for receiving such cash and might get him jailed. Simple!!! Those boiz go even dey pity am small base on say them don put am for trouble.

Make we dey tread carefully! Na street we dey and nobody is too far to be hunt down by these street boiz! Boiz wey don reach level of scamming $32k no be amateur for the street and as e dey be like this, this guy fit collect shot.

If this fellow never comes to Nigeria, the chances of doing anything to him is near zero.

The perpetrator would very likely be caught . There's not Nigeria.

There are popular youtubers (Pleasant green & Mark Rober) bursting yahoo scams live on youtube.

Sometimes they reveal the IDs of these scammers and report their mules to police.

I personally wouldn't do that though.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by SwTeee(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
The blackmentor na honest man
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Story story
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

it is possible the man is not even that holy...probably the percentage way them settle nor reach am...

Sharaap and shame on you for that silly statement.

If you prey on hardworking people and cheat them of their hard earned money and savings, you should meet with lots and lots of misfortune.

Lazy and evil people. Yahoo yahoo business isn’t no job. Go get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by godlessmind: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

you are thinking like a realist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
God bless you, brother.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Why show forth and display at any given opportunity the shallow nature of your brains and thinking capacity. warped

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by princemartinsG(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
You must be a big fool and dunce

So this thieves that you term Street boiz are now your personal lord and saviour and their fear is the beginning of your wisdom

You be mumu. Ode

donstan18:
If you want to do good, and you know it will end up hurting a particular wicked party, do it in a smart way without endangering the life of yourself and your family.

$32k is too huge for those G-Boiz to come for him or his family no matter how far he might think he is, trust me on that.

Aside the fact that he wanted to publicize the good deed, he would have simply reached the victim first, return the money, tell her to ask suspicious unanswerable questions to those boiz, also tell her to tell those boiz that she’s contacting the bank and USA security, this will enable the mam perfectly act and tell those boiz that his account has been placed under investigations for receiving such cash and might get him jailed. Simple!!! Those boiz go even dey pity am small base on say them don put am for trouble.

Make we dey tread carefully! Na street we dey and nobody is too far to be hunt down by these street boiz! Boiz wey don reach level of scamming $32k no be amateur for the street and as e dey be like this, this guy fit collect shot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Cti28(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

[/s]
Always spewing trash.
You are criminal and in no way different from the "registered armed robbers" , Boko Haram, banditsband Fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:

Shut up mister,fraudsters and their sympathizers, you think this is lagos which stupid street una dey,go attack am for US make federal agents break una heads

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Shut your trap useless fraudster

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kondomatic:
He's a walking dead if he doesn't belong somewhere
Mumu people, they want to leave Nigeria and go and kill him in the US abi,because us na lagos,mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
godlessmind:
you are thinking like a realist
You all are a bunch of useless fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
baseb:
Please someone should clarify for me. How did the said money get to him? Did he provide the account for them to receive it? Was he working for or with them?
Can't you read,cos those information is clearly stated there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nice one, but why endanger your life like this! By doing this you put your life and the lives of your loved ones back home at risk. That over 11million and that kind money no be one person get am. If A doesn't get Rippers after you, B will.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
I weak for the comments here
See, the guy did not have any better alternative than to return that money. E get why.

If one dime miss from that money, trust me that guy will spend the rest of his life in prison. Remember, he is a citizen, where is he going to hid?

As long as the woman reported to the authorities, they will follow the money up to his bedroom.

This is not Nigeria that we are talking about here, ok.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Olatara(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Discombulator: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Na Ogun go kill you and your fellow fraudsters spewing trash on this page,useless thief get mind to dey talk nonsense for public. This man is undoing your fuvked up crimes.for once we see a Nigerian man doing the right thing and you petty thieves are screaming like cow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Discombulator: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
I see some idiots saying they will kill him,you think he lives in your wretched country where you can just do anyhow, dem no born their papa well make dem touch am for there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:

There was a reason I said “For those G-boiz”.

$32k should be more than 13 million naira I think.

Trust me, if you’ve watched disturbing videos of what these boiz do to people who rip the least 100k or 200k from them, you’ll know what they are capable of doing to someone who intentionally blocked their 13m slip.

They don’t need to travel, a simple contact can get their work done. Make we dey careful.
A simple contact, they pay them money ba
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
grossintel:
Nice one, but why endanger your life like this! By doing this you put your life and the lives of your loved ones back home at risk. That over 11million and that kind money no be one person get am. If A doesn't get Rippers after you, B will.

So, you want him to end up in prison right? See, he made the best decision. Any right thinking person will do the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.