Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) (58446 Views)

EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Discombulator: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:
If you want to do good, and you know it will end up hurting a particular wicked party, do it in a smart way without endangering the life of yourself and your family.

$32k is too huge for those G-Boiz to come for him or his family no matter how far he might think he is, trust me on that.

Aside the fact that he wanted to publicize the good deed, he would have simply reached the victim first, return the money, tell her to ask suspicious unanswerable questions to those boiz, also tell her to tell those boiz that she’s contacting the bank and USA security, this will enable the mam perfectly act and tell those boiz that his account has been placed under investigations for receiving such cash and might get him jailed. Simple!!! Those boiz go even dey pity am small base on say them don put am for trouble.

Make we dey tread carefully! Na street we dey and nobody is too far to be hunt down by these street boiz! Boiz wey don reach level of scamming $32k no be amateur for the street and as e dey be like this, this guy fit collect shot.
You're a thief,a fraudster and a crime apologist, get out of here ole ajibole,shameless idiots

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Discombulator: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
I know 90% of the guys viewing this thread are Yahoo scammers,I can still leave out those of you that have enough shame not to comment, but the fools liking and commenting jargons on this man's heroic acts na thunder go strike you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Slawormiir won't like this azaman atall. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
sonnie10:

So, you want him to end up in prison right? See, he made the best decision. Any right thinking person will do the same.
You don't get it, returning the money is beautiful. Going public to why he did so is foolishness, Yahoo guys operate as a Gang, some of them own guns and the money involved definitely doesn't belong to one person. They might even go after his extended family in Nigeria. Make we dey use our head abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by saajus: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
His Biz partner in Nigeria might be aware of the scam.

I know he too needs the clout/praise but if I were him, I won't show myself. A few of those Yahoo Boys are also cultists. I don't want someone to be chasing after my life when I visit home. I will report to the US Police but I will make it looks like the Police arrested me when I wanted to go transfer the money to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Raphael007:

Bro if he doesn’t belong somewhere give it a week or two that guy is gone.

Lol funny seriously this is 2021 oga mi. Nothing do the guy trust me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by bigcee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk .....
That is like 200,000 yuan
And for all those praising the man...you guys should stop it....bunch of pussy asss holier-than-thou every where

it is possible the man is not even that holy...probably the percentage way them settle nor reach am...

There is no holy soul on this gadmnnn planet earth....everybody on planet earth has a price...

That is why as a real niggarrr....I will write a book titled "the criminality in every human"
Guy dey speak for yourself. Don't judge everyone by your own standard. If you dey thief, e no mean say everyone dey thief. Stop justifying your criminal activities.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
shogsman:

Shut up mister,fraudsters and their sympathizers, you think this is lagos which stupid street una dey,go attack am for US make federal agents break una heads

I do not think all these yahoo boiz exposing themselves know the meaning of usernames at all how it can be used to track them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by boladale123: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
And for all those praising the man...you guys should stop it....bunch of pussy asss holier-than-thou every where

it is possible the man is not even that holy...probably the percentage way them settle nor reach am...

There is no holy soul on this gadmnnn planet earth....everybody on planet earth has a price...

That is why as a real niggarrr....I will write a book titled "the criminality in every human"

You're a liar.
Must everyone be a thief ?
There are still many good souls in and out of Nigeria, so praise the good gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
That's blackmentor na! He don reach nairaland frontpage grin grin

He is one of the people bankrolling Tonto dike

That's why she stopped disturbing churchill

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
grossintel:
You don't get it, returning the money is beautiful. Going public to why he did so is foolishness, Yahoo guys operate as a Gang, some of them own guns and the money involved definitely doesn't belong to one person. They might even go after his extended family in Nigeria. Make we dey use our head abeg!

Going public is for a reason. The people you are talking about will never believe him if he did it quietly. They will assume he kept the money and lied to them. That is even when they will be more furious. Now, they all are aware that their trap caught nnkapi this time.

We all know about the fearful picture you are trying to paint. Yes, it is a dilemma but he made the best choice which is returning the money. All these things you are talking about might not happen. But on the other hand, it is 99.999% certain that if a penny misses from that money, he will spend the rest of his life in prison. That is an organized society, the salt and pepper you bought since 20years ago is on record somewhere. Let anyone complain that it did not tasted good, then see if they won't call you to answer questions.

Ok, in your opinion, what would you have done?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Walking dead indeed. Dude isn’t hiding. Your Asaba yahoo boys cannot do anything. grin

All these people claiming they can get someone to kill him there. Please, how much can your yahoo boy in a 3rd world country, pay an AMERICAN to make that person risk his/her life to kill someone? How much exactly? grin

Even arrangee marriage cost, let alone a life. wake up!
forget those fools talking rubbish them think say us na naija wey lawlessness is glorified. na person wey give them his contact them go worry, if possible the guy should contact efcc so they go after the Nigerian contact

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
I pity this guy.
No offense, he should have done this his stuff without exposing his face.
For una mind gee boys no de America.
You'd wonder how they buy People's ID card to do fraud. Make I burst your head, na Americans de sell am give them.
The guy will b tracked down
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
thanks alot black mentor

I love this act.

for the idiots saying nonsense about killing you and all those shit.

let the Yahoo boys try nonsense first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
This so called good smaritan is not all that good.. He just had a last minute change of heart. Aza man wey done put the other middle men for serious war for naija grin
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Aby26(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
How come they use your business account if you are not one of them
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by chessguru(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Yahoo is not hustle, Sir.
check the meaning of hustle in the dictionary sir . a fraud or swindle.
"the hustles being used to avoid the draft" obtain illicitly or by forceful action.
"Linda hustled money from men she met"
INFORMAL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I pity this guy.
No offense, he should have done this his stuff without exposing his face.
For una mind gee boys no de America.
You'd wonder how they buy People's ID card to do fraud. Make I burst your head, na Americans de sell am give them.
The guy will b tracked down
The truth is that the guy knows some of them. Na aza him dey provide based on perc. Na last minute change of heart be this. Nobody dey control money enter any acct without proper arrangements
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Aby26:
How come they use your business account if you are not one of them
Exactly. He too is involved if properly checked
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Walking dead indeed. Dude isn’t hiding. Your Asaba yahoo boys cannot do anything. grin

All these people claiming they can get someone to kill him there. Please, how much can your yahoo boy in a 3rd world country, pay an AMERICAN to make that person risk his/her life to kill someone? How much exactly? grin

Even arrangee marriage cost, let alone a life. wake up!
Lool.. they don't need to pay a dollar. Its a syndicate and it spans the entire globe. The good man is probably an aza man who had a last minute change of heart. He can be touched easily. Except those boys behind it are new. I believe its his first job as an account provider/ owner tho.. Na the boys wey link am go carry the trouble cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
person hustle...

damn!!! I feel for those gees and at the same time pity the woman

that jonzing azaman should be watchful coz normally boys suppose hunt am down. boys no get joy

Em suppose fall the idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nice one . But I pity the middleman involved coz I I have seen something like this happened in my previous area . If you see small boys with expensive cars and gold chains all over fighting openly because the said Receiver returned the money. Was really a bloody fight ... We had to call the police coz they were disturbing the area.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by RumeAlfred(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oga slawormir...I like know you..Abeg. U na correct.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
dairykidd:

Lool.. they don't need to pay a dollar. Its a syndicate and it spans the entire globe. The good man is probably an aza man who had a last minute change of heart. He can be touched easily. Except those boys behind it are new. I believe its his first job as an account provider/ owner tho.. Na the boys wey link am go carry the trouble cheesy

Syndicate that didn’t provide verified picker? Syndicate indeed.

No reasonable person (NIGERIAN) that found his/her way into America, would go drop someone for 32k. Money wey the guy done involve security agencies for? Make syndicate go try am na. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Purewata11: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I swear e fit just be say em no percent no sweet am , and e ask higher but boys no gree !!!
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are a a potential fraudster!
That's if you are not one already.
u dey ment
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Syndicate that didn’t provide verified picker? Syndicate indeed.

No reasonable person that found his/her way into America, would go drop someone for 32k. Money wey the guy done involve FBI for? Make syndicate go try am na. cheesy cheesy
Its not really about the sum of money involved. Its about the business and not playing by the rules. Like I said the boys are probably newbies so na within themselves and who bring the wrong link the fight go dey. Where 32k come out na there 32M still dey come out from. I bet they will count their losses and move on while seeking another trusted link. And its not just Nigerians sha, a lot of Americans are into it too. Na house rat they let bush rat know say food yapa for kitchen oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Keep shut, sir senior fraudster of Nigeria. As if everyone must be like you. No one is claiming to be a saint. Has anyone ever come to you claiming he/she is a saint or you've read anywhere there is any? Never.

I am no saint, I am not rich, but I would never ever swindle any next (possibly struggling) man or woman just to boost my welfare. It's just too much demeaning. I must have lost hope and believe in myself to do that. Just so horrible.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Realist555: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:
If you want to do good, and you know it will end up hurting a particular wicked party, do it in a smart way without endangering the life of yourself and your family.

$32k is too huge for those G-Boiz to come for him or his family no matter how far he might think he is, trust me on that.

Aside the fact that he wanted to publicize the good deed, he would have simply reached the victim first, return the money, tell her to ask suspicious unanswerable questions to those boiz, also tell her to tell those boiz that she’s contacting the bank and USA security, this will enable the mam perfectly act and tell those boiz that his account has been placed under investigations for receiving such cash and might get him jailed. Simple!!! Those boiz go even dey pity am small base on say them don put am for trouble.

Make we dey tread carefully! Na street we dey and nobody is too far to be hunt down by these street boiz! Boiz wey don reach level of scamming $32k no be amateur for the street and as e dey be like this, this guy fit collect shot.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Akinsazy1985: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
How did the money got to his account, He's not a hero but a snitch, they should properly investigate him, he must know the yahoo boys too. safe
Re: Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) by persius555(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Write a story about yourself. Stop defrauding innocent people of their hard earned money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.