Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor (23466 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by pek(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Would you like to have him around your female relatives shocked
Ain't there people who's been in detention, awaiting trial because..... sad
Does it then make it right?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by EgunMogaji2: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yankee101:
How about the law against keeping anyone beyond 48hrs without trial?

Being on bail does not mean he's innocent

He'll have his day in court. Let's be careful how we interprete the law differently for different people

I’m not for the accused, I’m for the rule of law
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
omonnakoda:
The floor is yours............
Oya

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Kingcalls: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
tunary:
They should start raping the children of Politicians and security agents so that they'll know how painful it is for your daughter to be raped.

The evidence provided is enough to jail the idiot

Sorry to say...but u lost ur brain at birth
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by archbishop007(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
he's not the only one with that mentality, there's a lot of shit happening in that nollyshit industry
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by AuroraB(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
pek:
Does it then make it right?
why should his be different from these guys
Isn't he a danger to the society the more
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Bobxin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Akinsete19:
When will Nigerians start coming out to vote for the right candidates during elections?

As if the votes of our forefathers count. Abegi!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Durklil: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Sheuns(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
I thought bail is free and being granted bail doesn’t mean you’re discharged of allegations. Why then are these ladies not calm and let the law take its course? Oh. They feel he might be let off the hook? I’m very sure most of these celebs have been enjoyed partiality of the Nigerian laws but now they don’t want him to also enjoy. Abi no be this same Iyabo Ojo carry aunty Kemi go prison cos she accused her of sleeping with a pastor? Abegi. Let the law take its course. Let’s always try to put sentiments aside when judging. He has every right to be bailed if the case is a bailable one.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by pek(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
AuroraB:
why should his be different from these guys
Isn't he a danger to the society the more
The system doesn't work like that. It is devoid of emotions and sentiments. A person is innocent until proven guilty. While at it, he is granted bail.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by tiffanyfan(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
davodyguy:
People have no idea of how the law operates, but are always sentimental about everything

IF I claim someone slapped me, when no one was there, I need to prove my case empirically before the other person can be charged for assault or battery.

Donald Trump claimed endlessly that the US 2020 election was rigged. He went to several courts in several states. All the judges, including the one he appointed struck out his cases for lacking merit

We need to understand certain things about this case.

1. Baba Ijesha was not caught in the act of Rape as seen in the video
2. He was seen molesting or inappropriately touching a minor, which on its own is an offense
3. We heard princess saying she raped her 7 years ago
4. All Princess needs to do is to provide evidence and Doctor's reporting to scientifically prove he raped her at age 7
5. The law is clear and not based on sentiment
6. Baba Ijesha may have raped her, but we need to scientifically prove it, otherwise the police can charge him for another offence outside rape
7. Derick Chauvin was sentenced in George Floyd's case for 2 reasons. He was seen in a video, kneeling on George, then after George died, autopsy showed that because of the kneeling, George couldn't breathe and Oxygen didn't flow into his heart, then died. If George had died of other causes, officer Derick may have been charged differently

All princess needed to do then was to immediately report to the police 7 years ago, send the lady to the hospital and tests conducted.

The case is not the words of Baba Ijesha and the young lady, with no single witness or video of 7 years ago.

2021 video only shows inappropriate behavior and not rape

Did you even watch the video where he was confessing ?.. he didn't deny that he raped that girl 7yrs ago, he said it's devil that pushed him to it initially but he was later begging for forgiveness. Even this one that he was caught on CCTV, he said he didn't penetrate but he only touched the girl indecently. The evidence of 7yrs ago that your mumuness is not available because no one was there at that time but princess said the girl changed immediately after the ish but they were all thinking it's spiritual not until the girl pointed to the man on T. V. Let's all be guided on this issue oooo

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by AuroraB(f): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
pek:
The system doesn't work like that. It is devoid of emotions and sentiments. A person is innocent until proven guilty. While at it, he is granted bail.
Did I tell you I don't know
While defending the 'system', tell me why there are plenty detained fellows (for years) who haven't been tried, not once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Oyiboman69: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
shocked
davodyguy:
People have no idea of how the law operates, but are always sentimental about everything

IF I claim someone slapped me, when no one was there, I need to prove my case empirically before the other person can be charged for assault or battery.

Donald Trump claimed endlessly that the US 2020 election was rigged. He went to several courts in several states. All the judges, including the one he appointed struck out his cases for lacking merit

2. He was seen molesting or inappropriately touching a minor, which on its own is an offense
4. All Princess needs to do is to provide evidence and Doctor's reporting to scientifically prove he raped her at age 7
6. Baba Ijesha may have raped her, but we need to scientifically prove it, otherwise the police can charge him for another offence outside rape
7. Derick Chauvin was sentenced in George Floyd's case for 2 reasons. He was seen in a video, kneeling on George, then after George died, autopsy showed that because of the kneeling, George couldn't breathe and Oxygen didn't flow into his heart, then died. If George had died of other causes, officer Derick may have been charged differently

All princess needed to do then was to immediately report to the police 7 years ago, send the lady to the hospital and tests conducted.

The case is not the words of Baba Ijesha and the young lady, with no single witness or video of 7 years ago.

how you concluded the last case is somehow dicey...how I wish this event occurred in a country like the USA, I would have watch how you would defend the man or is it because its not your child....
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Sheuns(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
tiffanyfan:

Did you even watch the video where he was confessing ?.. he didn't deny that he raped that girl 7yrs ago, he said it's devil that pushed him to it initially but he was later begging for forgiveness. Even this one that he was caught on CCTV, he said he didn't penetrate but he only touched the girl indecently. The evidence of 7yrs ago that your mumuness is not available because no one was there at that time but princess said the girl changed immediately after the ish but they were all thinking it's spiritual not until the girl pointed to the man on T. V. Let's all be guided on this issue oooo

Bro. He didn’t mention he did it either. He said he molested her, not he molested her 7 years ago. He can be tried for the latest one, but the one of 7 years he can easily deny it. He sounds guilty, but some lawyers can say he was made to confess under duress, that he said that to save his life when he was threatened. No one saw behind the cameras, he could have said he was held at gunpoint to make all those statements. Let’s just leave the matter for the court.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by karkel(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wer I go fit sign my own signature
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Aeoner4: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin.

SIGNED ..... Frontail cool
Technically speaking, this device won't work.
Only a few will see why it won't...
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Aeoner4: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin.

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Aeoner4: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin.

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by shegra58: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Iamdemola1:
See previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6529199/defilement-baba-ijesha-may-released

https://punchng.com/sexual-assault-nigerians-sign-petition-against-release-of-baba-ijesha/
Nigeria current problem is more than all these jor
Bandit killing
Herdsmen killing
Boko Haram killing
Poverty killing
Everything killing
And una dey disturb person with baba Ijesha problem

Police talk say na indecent assault and not sexual harassment

Leave matter for court to decide
Abeg

But wait o were ni Baba Ijesha Sha
How much be Olosho ? Even for as low as 15k you fit get 2sum grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by ATOZ9999(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
No sinners should go unpunished, awon oloriburuku
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Useless people..
He would be granted bail and y'all can only wail..
Clowns..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Akinsete19(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bobxin:

As if the votes of our forefathers count. Abegi!
lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Denko2721987(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
davodyguy:

I am one of those who desire appropriate punishment metted out on rapists but like you so rightly pointed out, people are just too sentimental and emotional to rationally and logically make proper judgements.. and this is what really bothers me about persecuting cases like this because many innocent and falsely accused people end up becoming victims of poor judgement.. Great submission you've put out and one of the most reasonable i've seen in a very long time which regards to rationally dissecting delicate issues..

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Noblewealth(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
just finish seeing the video, if he doesn't why begging or lying it was the devil... This is what indiscipline act or thought do cause in ones life... Just begging like a pauper
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by drololaaof: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who assign them to write a petition? are they law enforcement agencies ,you cannot prosecute or judge him ,making jest of him is not the solution keeping him permanently in detention will not solve the matter some set of people hiding under religion do worse things you did not cry foul . The celebrities should stop their noise making .��
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by trumpcoat(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
I always wish the devil will someday come out to narrate his own side of the story
honestly
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Gavel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Unfortunately, by virtue of Section 218 of the Criminal Code Act, the two month period from when the offence was allegedly committed has since elapsed and he can no longer be prosecuted.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Oracleforce: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Iamdemola1:
See previous thread:

https://punchng.com/sexual-assault-nigerians-sign-petition-against-release-of-baba-ijesha/

Instead of this stupid man to go to Ashewo or Olosho joint to find short-time sex for 5-20k she come person house , come dey defilement a minor.....what a shame! The guy dey possessed....
With 5k Olosho ladies go give you value for your money and you will enjoy yourself for at least one hour....
Make dem jail am Jare....idiot peo0le everywhere...
But if this story is not true, ....the lady will chop fine....5m fine...for defamation of character
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Engrjamjam: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
EgunMogaji2:

I’m not for the accused, I’m for the rule of law
[/s]Shut up! Hope you are not a rapist!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by dragunov: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Iamdemola1:
See previous thread:

Dem mo sivn petition concerning the high level problems with Nigeria, it is baba ijesha they are concerned about. Foo.ls.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2021
Who has the link to the petition?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Kidnapping Former Pupil In Ogun / Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property / Baby Factory Ring Leader In Borno Arraigned In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.