Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor (23471 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Tbvxl: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by sean079: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Why do we like jungle justice in this part of the world. This ain't how civilized people act. He has been taking to police allow him to get his lawyer and let the state or the accuser get theirs too. Let prosecutor do his job by providing evidence against him in the presence of competent law court and if found guilty then take him to prison

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Johnsonmorire(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
It is well

I will make a professional oil painting of any picture for 3k. Plus free photo manipulation services. Frames available. Charges not included.
All paintings are top notch.

Mention me or
Contact johnsonmorire@gmail.com or https://+2348132477268
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
davodyguy:

Is there any empirical evidence to prove rape?
Don't go too far. Ask the rapist. He knows better.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by mywells: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
GreenWire:
This matter never finish... abegi anything matter on FB
meanwhile DM me for your logo and flyer design
my Facebook was hacked how can I get it back
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Bishopadaidu(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Konji na bastard. See what Konji can cause someone?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by neyohh: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Too many perverts in Nigeria, a dedicated line should be introduced for reporting.

Nigeria is so perverse that both genders are in on it.

Their mantra is simple.. live and let live.. perverts!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Sirpaul(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
this one na im dem dey call the end lopin cinema
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by tunary(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
they should release him, his offence isn't as worse as the current insecurities bedeviling the country at the moment.
Abeg release that guy jhoor after all he no kill person and the Minor sef isn't complaining
I am 100% sure that you are not a lady, ladies don't talk like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Taiwojon(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
The soul that sinneth it shall die.

stay away from fornication

stay away from adultery

stay away from little pleasure that dame images and glory.

Repent and believe on Jesus

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Akinsete19(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
davodyguy:

They vote online
Yes, I know
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by surckerg(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Walahi Nigerians are very very foolish. They just like unnecessarily drama

And the country is burning down, no petition to remove the stupid leaders

I don't support what he did in anyway, but are people supporting detainment of a suspect for more than 48hrs without a trial?

What happens to innocent until proven guilty by a court of law?

This my country people mad gan

6 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by surckerg(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
sean079:
Why do we like jungle justice in this part of the world. This ain't how civilized people act. He has been taking to police allow him to get his lawyer and let the state or the accuser get theirs too. Let prosecutor do his job by providing evidence against him in the presence of competent law court and if found guilty then take him to prison

Most people are worst than SARS, I swear
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by alphaRego01(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Baba wetin u de find for 7 years old girl body?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Richy4(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't get this... What was really going on in his gutter mind? He's a good looking person, He can get any lady of his choice, he is not deformed in any way... so why...I couldn't believe it when I saw an adult on a video admitting to molesting an infant.. what a swine

Come to think of it, it's like a 7yr thing... He did it when she was 7... came back@14... assuming he wasn't caught, she will be expected him to molest her again @21...Imagine the trauma the little girl will be facing..
sad..

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Josywhyte: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Where was the victim's foster(Princess) for the past seven years when this defilement was happening? Why didn't she speak up until now?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by davodyguy: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Don't go too far. Ask the rapist. He knows better.

The law needs evidence and not words of mouth.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by KINGKONG(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
tunary:
They should start raping the children of Politicians and security agents so that they'll know how painful it is for your daughter to be raped.

The evidence provided is enough to jail the idiot

Rape is rape bro, no matter the class or creed..... You don't make such malicious statement about raping a politicians daughter because their parents put us in this present predicament....

It is wrong, even me won't wish Buhari's daughter to be raped

Change your view about this.....
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by KINGKONG(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
alphaRego01:
Baba wetin u de find for 7 years old girl body?

It's a mental illness, and people do not know..... People just gets attracted to minors and it's not normal

A lot of people have this mental illness, and some do controls it....

Just like people getting attracted to having sex with corpse or same sex

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by SmartMugu: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yankee101:
How about the law against keeping anyone beyond 48hrs without trial?

Being on bail does not mean he's innocent

He'll have his day in court. Let's be careful how we interprete the law differently for different people

Some folks were just arrested last week before him and are still in jail without trial. We all read about the two guys that harassed a policeman last week and one of them is still in same Panti police station. Why didn't they tell him to go home now because judges are on strike? They won't release that kind of person because he's a nobody and the governor is aware of the case since he rewarded the policeman for being calm. Hasn't it passed 48hrs now? Why isn't the aggressive driver released yet since the judges are still on strike?

The only difference here is that Baba Ijesha is a celebrity with connections. He's probably the favorite actor to some powerful people in Nigeria,, and the others are unknown people that can be kept in same detention center for however long they want without anyone asking any questions.

Even many of those that escaped from detention centers and prisons in Imo and Edo states said they've been there for years without trial. So that 48hr law doesn't work in Nigeria for everyone.

Also, judges on strike may see his release as a reason for their demands to be met and be called back to work since this has gathered national attention already. Who noticed any difference between when they were on strike and when they were not? Now the release of someone like this without trial will definitely gather public outrage and people won't feel comfortable with someone that hasn't been tried around their kids and beg for judges to resume work.. But if they release a nobody under the 48hr pretext, its just a nobody and they don't achieve anything for releasing one Mr Nobody

Isnt it same Nigeria police that said bail is free and boldly post it in stations? Let somebody you know wait for the free bail there and watch him get old there behind bars without any trial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by hotwax: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
oloriburuku everywhere be blaming bokoharam...and they are worse than boko-haram...

he is already facing the law...

have you signed petition to sack buhari and your useless leaders and DSS will not knock on your door..

dont worry, Bigbrother naija will soon start, all of you will be buried inside your rooms like corps under embalmment...

The case is in court...what else do you wereys want?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Teeklef(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
KINGKONG:

Rape is rape bro, no matter the class or creed..... You don't make such malicious statement about raping a politicians daughter because their parents put us in this present predicament....

It is wrong, even me won't wish Buhari's daughter to be raped

Change your view about this.....
Na true, i don't pray for buhari's daughter to be raped too, but i pray they should be gang raped.
The kin kokoroko condition wey naija dey presently, no be buhari dey rape us all? Abegi jor.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by AuroraB(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yankee101:

He'll have his day in court. Let's be careful how we interprete the law differently for different people
Would you like to have him around your female relatives shocked
Ain't there people who's been in detention, awaiting trial because..... sad
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by TSBO: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
The Nigerian legal and judicial systems need to be exhaustively revamped.

One to ensure justice is appropriately served, and two, to ensure people have a strong belief in the system to deliver justice.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Realhommie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yankee101:

Exactly..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by ruffDiamond: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
been hearing this baba ijesha ish for sometimes here but just ignoring the sh1t cos,me,I got more pressing marra to attend to o.like when the next UGM action go be naim be koko now .how this marra gonna put food (wey don comot poor reach)for table is what beat me..I swear many go still quietly manage stony garri and kulikuli go bed this evening, shouting baba ijesha upandan,meanwhile, some uncircumcised, primeval animals blood thirsty killers are busy disguising themselves as Yoruba and Igbo monikers intent to whip up tribal war here..if you know ,you know..if you no know,your mumu never do be that,#say no to Fulanization #saynotoOneusrlessnigeria
#saynotochildmolestation#castthefirststoneifyouneverfuqupinyourlifebefore!!!!!
yeah!?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by funmi37: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by futurerex: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Naturalobserver:
It's been happening,only difference is he was caught on camera and he is a celeb...Nothing new under the sun,only social media amplifies it..
I am more concerened with the possibility of the little girl growing up without fear,stigma and with good mental health like her mates.That is the most important thing,if them like make them castrate the guy involve but when every thing has died down it will be only the girl and her thoughts and outlook to life.
10 years from now,all these celebrities clamouring,even the mother might not be there.
Potential rapist
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by omonnakoda: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
I always wish the devil will someday come out to narrate his own side of the story
The floor is yours............

Oya
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Olodo24: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yankee101:

This same law doesn't work for the poor. If it wasn't a celebrity celebrity, this same law wouldn't have been applied
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
I would love to sign petition for reduction of Senators and Representatives salaries and benefits
Re: Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor by Samsonisola01: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
[b][/b] HMMM.. OGBENUTAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Factory Ring Leader In Borno Arraigned In Court (Photo) / Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.