Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab (976 Views)

How Do I Make This Text Align In The Tab / Nairaland Adverts Doesn't Open A New Tab While Browsing On A PC / Nairaland Ads Should Open In A New Tab/window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab by egift(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
If you are good with FBML do offer some tips here.

I want to create a welcome tab for my page. I have done the following:
- Installed FBML app on my page
- Can make it default tab
- Have designed the image I will use

I just need now the code to add to my FBML page to display the image and also link to a specific url if clicked. I have liked to slice the image to 4 pieces to enable it load better.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
I think you should be reading the documention on the development section of facebook. All these things are well documented there.
Learn the FBML language, you may use some of the example codes provided to get a hang of it.

You may even search google self - with the search term "create tab in fbml"

I dont have time to do an fbml tutorial at the moment. Although we have a number of facebook app developers on this board sha (
mi mismo myself included)

- hasta la vista
Re: I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
we go soon ban you commoth from here. . .
Re: I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab by ogzille(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
@siony, when ads become annoying,
Re: I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab by Siony(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2011
*dhtml:

we go soon ban you commoth from here. . .

wetin i DO AdMiNiStRaToR? is it wrong to render help again?
Re: I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2011
. . .

(1) (Reply)

Promo Going On Different Courses In Karrox / Where Can I Register And Host My .com.ng Domain? / Problem With Registration At Wapka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.