Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Successful Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Successful Blogs (171 Views)

This Is Why You Need The Facebook Messenger Bot On You Website/blogs / I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. / 7 Ways To Improve Your Blogs Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Blogs by geunik(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Over the years, I have been blogging. I have come to learn so much about blogging. One thing I notice is that many bloggers are telling white and black lies to send a message that suits them. Let me start gradually.
I created my blog in 2017. Around the same time another blogger created a blog with URL entmirror.com. The owner was also on NL. He was always claiming how he started blogging within two months and got AdSense approval. He went on to brainwashed many readers then how he was ranking and making millions from his few months old blog. The result was that many people sign up to his tutorial to learn about blogging.
I was interested in this because we started almost the same month. Realise that his blog was nowhere to be found on alexa.com ranking. When his attention was drawn to it, he came out lashing out at those who doubt his blog traffic. The blog did not survive the test of time as he park it up. He created a new blog that has been abandoned.
There are so many people like that on NL. They claim they are making millions. Unfortunately, they are just looking for students to collect school fees from.
Let me start again by looking at another problem in the blogging world. If you listen to too many advice, you will end up not learning. For example a blog will tell you to increase traffic, use more graphic. Another will tell you, to increase your traffic you need to reduce your bounce rate hence increase your loading speed. And one of the best way to increase your loading speed is to reduce the use of graphic. Wow!
Many upcoming bloggers create many blogs. You will hear them say multiple stream of income. That is all bullshit. The time to create content for other blogs is enough to create a new content for an old blog. The likes of Linda and Seun of NL are not creating blogs here and there. They focus on only one. So where is the advice coming from. From those still struggling.
I have come to realise that many of the people claiming successful in the blogging industry and not making much are yahoo boys. They post these stories online using their scam email. When security operatives trace the e-mail, they will see it on NL and read some of their post as having successful Blogs. why do they create or open new NL account before Sharing such information? just to deceive the security operatives

2 Likes

Re: Successful Blogs by Greatzeus(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2021
You have spoken well brother. He who has ears to hear,let him hear.No short cut to lasting success.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. / FREE Platform That Might Be Better Than Blogger.com & W0rdPress.com? / Babypowder.co.uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.