Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar (1222 Views)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Isobug: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Anything to discredit Igbos.....Yoruba people
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by blamingthedevil: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
How Peter Obi Earned a reputation as a pathological liar and Chinaman.

Explained in pictures.

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by blamingthedevil: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
PIMPAR:
Obi the habitual serial liar

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by blamingthedevil: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Ruling junta has plunged Nigeria into crisis yet the only thing the minions could come up with is propaganda and character assassination not pictures of completed projects or a video of their supreme leader calming frayed nerves in the country down. Just pure, utter stupidity cool
Wailer

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=101237869][/quote] grin
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by mekaboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:

No let am deceive you with fakenss.

The holier they claim, the faker they are.

Upon all his intelligence and smartness, ANAMBRA no get light, good education, good transport system,etc.

He is scam from China.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/education-obis-model-pays-off/amp/
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by LikeAking: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
mekaboy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/education-obis-model-pays-off/amp/

Every governor did a similar thing in his era.

That achievement is too small or peter O.

Its just an award another school will win it next year.

I no hate Peter oh, he is July baby like me. But I must speak the truth. All Naija govs and president dey fall hands.

Building of schools is good if it can compete with global standards, but our government must tackle the poverty and its elements like the Chinese government else they have failed.

There is no hope for the Akara woman children in Nigeria again.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by mekaboy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:

I no hate Peter oh, he is July baby like me. But I must speak the truth. All Naija govs and president dey fall hands.

Building of schools is good if it can compete with global standards, but our government must tackle the poverty and its elements like the Chinese government else they have failed.

Its not doing it, but getting the needed result. You invest in a sector and see the result by awards and ranking.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Isobug:
Anything to discredit Igbos.....Yoruba people

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2021
LikeAking:

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Pandora has exposed him once again.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 08, 2021
PIMPAR:
Obi the habitual serial liar
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2021
LikeAking:
Are you guys surprised.

Peter O na scam.

My problem with him is, he is always forming sent.

A thief and embezzler.

Crook.

Oyoshi
Shina Rambo,Lawrence Anini and Oyenusi they learn work for where he dey.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2021
LikeAking:

No let am deceive you with fakenss.

The holier they claim, the faker they are.

Upon all his intelligence and smartness, ANAMBRA no get light, good education, good transport system,etc.

He is scam from China.

cry
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by amuwo1980: 3:38am On Oct 08, 2021
As usual anything to get tinubu in , you breeding anger at your hypocrisy. You really think ppl are stupid ?

Bakkassi Boys Is Back In Anambra State As Anambra Vigilante Group, Avg. See Them / Ndi B'anyi K'anyi Gbakota Nu. The Movement Has Begun. / NIGERIANS. REMEMBER WHEN IPOB WERE MOWED DOWN FOR CARRYING BIAFRAN FLAGS?