Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic (55148 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Patrioticman007(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na dem the unknown gunmen at work, I bet this guy belongs to UGM due to their signature butchering.

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Jamesrock(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by hotwax: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
While i pity her condition. Our young girls be going up and down on social media claiming good guys are boring.

They all love bad guys, who smoke weed, club all night, sag jeans, take sex enhancement drugs, make dreadlocks. And when the get pregnant or marry them, they become punch bags. And they come on social media to get pity.

4 Likes

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by FrankBass281(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
The kind of news we hear about nowadays ehn!. Men have turned to the devil himself
Please if you have infinix hot 9 for sale in owerri quote me
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by explosiveskull(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
2021Blogger:
Woman’s arm amputated after her husband allegedly butchered her arm and leg because he suspected her of infidelity (Graphic photos)

A woman has narrated how her husband, who she claims she has caught cheating many times on their matrimonial bed, butchered her because he suspected her of cheating.

Roselyne Victory O’Neill now has one arm after her left arm was amputated following attempts by her husband to stab her on her chest.

Narrating her story on Facebook, She alleged that she caught her husband cheating multiple times during courtship but she forgave him.

They married on November 24, 2018, after both checking their HIV status and submitting negative reports.

However, she claims that into the marriage, she discovered he has tested HIV positive since 2017 yet concealed the information from her.

She said she confronted him about it and he told her he owes her no explanation.

Subsequently, she took herself and their baby boy for HIV test, forgave her husband, and remained in the marriage.

Roselyne, who has a food stand in Cultural Centre Field, Calabar, said her life changed on Dec 27, 2020. She woke early that Sunday and went about her business to fend for herself, as she claims her husband spends his money on women and she’s left to cater for her needs on her own.

Since it was the festive season and most of her workers travelled for the Christmas break, she had a lot of work on her hands.

While selling food to people who returned for the Christmas holiday, she said a customer came in and she recognized him as an old friend from school. They hugged, chatted briefly, then she went about serving her other customers.

Because it was a busy day for business, she sold food till 11pm. She explained that she was too tired and sleepy by the time she was done so she called the driver who usually takes her back home but he wasn’t picking.

Her old classmate, who was still on the field with other revelers, tried to help her order a cab online but she said the cost was too expensive, so she just arranged chairs and decided to sleep at her stand that night.

She explained that this is not unusual during festive seasons and there were others also staying over at the field.

She slept off immediately and woke the next morning to shouts from her husband calling her a “prostitute” and other names.

She said that before she could defend herself, he brought out something she thought was a belt and aimed it at her chest. She blocked with her arm and that’s when she discovered it was not a belt but a knife.

He struck her arm three times before people in the field attempted to stop him.

Angered that he could not stab her on her chest, she said he then started stabbing her leg.

She lost consciousness and was then rushed to the hospital where she underwent 3 surgeries.

Her arm became infected due to the knife used to inflict the injury and had to be amputated.

She revealed that even while she was in the hospital, she discovered her husband was busy seeing other women and wouldn’t provide the full money needed for her treatment.

She says she’s done with the marriage and now calls him her “ex-husband”.

The case is in court.

Source: http://uzomediatv.com/womans-arm-amputated-after-her-husband-allegedly-butchered-her-arm-and-leg-because-he-suspected-her-of-infidelity-graphic-photos/

See as this fine girl go waste herself in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by PastorandMentor(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fear Catholic men
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Kingrefreshed: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
2021Blogger:
Woman’s arm amputated after her husband allegedly butchered her arm and leg because he suspected her of infidelity (Graphic photos)

A woman has narrated how her husband, who she claims she has caught cheating many times on their matrimonial bed, butchered her because he suspected her of cheating.

Roselyne Victory O’Neill now has one arm after her left arm was amputated following attempts by her husband to stab her on her chest.

Narrating her story on Facebook, She alleged that she caught her husband cheating multiple times during courtship but she forgave him.

They married on November 24, 2018, after both checking their HIV status and submitting negative reports.

However, she claims that into the marriage, she discovered he has tested HIV positive since 2017 yet concealed the information from her.

She said she confronted him about it and he told her he owes her no explanation.

Subsequently, she took herself and their baby boy for HIV test, forgave her husband, and remained in the marriage.

Roselyne, who has a food stand in Cultural Centre Field, Calabar, said her life changed on Dec 27, 2020. She woke early that Sunday and went about her business to fend for herself, as she claims her husband spends his money on women and she’s left to cater for her needs on her own.

Since it was the festive season and most of her workers travelled for the Christmas break, she had a lot of work on her hands.

While selling food to people who returned for the Christmas holiday, she said a customer came in and she recognized him as an old friend from school. They hugged, chatted briefly, then she went about serving her other customers.

Because it was a busy day for business, she sold food till 11pm. She explained that she was too tired and sleepy by the time she was done so she called the driver who usually takes her back home but he wasn’t picking.

Her old classmate, who was still on the field with other revelers, tried to help her order a cab online but she said the cost was too expensive, so she just arranged chairs and decided to sleep at her stand that night.

She explained that this is not unusual during festive seasons and there were others also staying over at the field.

She slept off immediately and woke the next morning to shouts from her husband calling her a “prostitute” and other names.

She said that before she could defend herself, he brought out something she thought was a belt and aimed it at her chest. She blocked with her arm and that’s when she discovered it was not a belt but a knife.

He struck her arm three times before people in the field attempted to stop him.

Angered that he could not stab her on her chest, she said he then started stabbing her leg.

She lost consciousness and was then rushed to the hospital where she underwent 3 surgeries.

Her arm became infected due to the knife used to inflict the injury and had to be amputated.

She revealed that even while she was in the hospital, she discovered her husband was busy seeing other women and wouldn’t provide the full money needed for her treatment.

She says she’s done with the marriage and now calls him her “ex-husband”.

The case is in court.

Source: http://uzomediatv.com/womans-arm-amputated-after-her-husband-allegedly-butchered-her-arm-and-leg-because-he-suspected-her-of-infidelity-graphic-photos/

Real men don't judge until they hear from the other side too. I can't trust any Nigerian woman.

I just can't
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by karkel(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
I know believe this story
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by adeniyi3971(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
This story just Dey vex me!

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
These are the kinds of women that advice other women to share their husbands, and not complain if their husbands cheat. That's why she stayed in the marriage despite being infected with HIV, STDs, tortured and cheated on. It would have been better if she left with a complete body, but to make matters worse she now has HIV, her life totally doomed, can she ever cook effectively and manage her restaurant with one hand? Sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by sofiscatedmoron: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Women are evil but some men are wicked
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Oyindaberry(f): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oh! This is tragic! God be with you Madam... May we not enter into a marriage that will end us or dismember our body parts Èdùmàrè. Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
all this is happening in the name of marriage. ...calabar people get mind ooo
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Kubernetes: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is a terrorist act.
Too bad.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Slickest(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
SeaTrade:
The woman no get family members abi wetin?
I hate things like this,I won't go to court,I won't report,I won't make noise.
You my sister will just discover your husband has gone missing cos I'll make sure I bury him alive,
What rubbish!
Mouth
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Toosure70: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Profit of your infidelity.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by mmadu4: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
hmmmmm is this the new 419 in town ? i hope they wont start asking for donation .
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Skillsnigeria: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fool's/dummies are now getting married
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by DarkCaesar(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
agbangam:
U do dis to any of my sis..... hmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm...
if any of your sis cheats and find herself in this, the worse you do is go to court and awaits the judge verdict.....shoye?
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by LikeAking: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerian doctors too dey amputate.

This case na small case na.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
You don dey call men in her family to ...
TheOnlyUyai:
Whatever happened to divorce if truly she was caught cheating? This is unacceptable on all grounds. That man should be maimed as well. This should be an eye for an eye. Does she not have men amongst her siblings who should teach him an unforgettable lesson? The nerve!

Marriage isn't a do or die affair, I always say. So, when the heat starts to get unbearable, please get out. Pitifully, you had to lose an arm to learn that grievous lesson.

Cross-riverian men have been known over the years to be one's with short-fused temper and as well very lazy individuals. Their women are usually the breadwinners. This is why I have to marry a white man. These present-day Nigerian men are all shades of bullocks and crassness. I fear for women. To even think he was cheating but got ballistic when the same treatment was meted out to him (even though she never cheated).

Marriage has never and will never be for the feeble-minded. If you aren't prepared to overlook many things, you will keep on stabbing and maiming till you find yourself doing a 100-year life jail term or worse, 6 feet under the ground.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by neyohh: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
People want sexual liberty but ain't mentally matured for it

You go kill una sef tire, shebi everyone is woke !

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by beamac: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
It's too much. What if he does the same? It's well accepted & if she does it's out of imagination. My Foot.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by RightToReject(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Quite pathetic. Cynicism and suspicion are the foremost hallmarks of untrustworthy and brutal people. If her account of what transpired between them is factual, then he must have exhibited the aforementioned attributes, but unfortunately her naivety made it impossible for her to do the needful before she became his victim.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Grace001: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Why is that some men act like cursed useless human beast.

You caught your wife cheating and you think the next thing to do is to beat, pour acids or inflict injury on your wife(someone’s else daughter)

Is marriage a license to kill your wife or inflict injury on your wife ? Once you catch her cheating send her packing, you’re free to divorce and marry another wife.

Life is too short to allow marriage issues send you to jail or death sentence for killing your wife out of anger

Any man reading this and you’re a wife beater, God punish you. Some useless men/boys are like that they beat their girlfriend or their wife

3 Likes

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by DHaran: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is what they call violence agains women..
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by femifemi1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Another case of hot temper none forgiving husband sighted.

I believe it is high time priest started tell couples that though you are joined together today, you don't own your spouse

Laying claim on another person that you just met,and because you are emotional attach to her does not make her your property. She came from somewhere, and belong to a family.

Ki oluwa was pelu was oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by cardoso514: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Whatever happened to divorce if truly she was caught cheating? This is unacceptable on all grounds. That man should be maimed as well. This should be an eye for an eye. Does she not have men amongst her siblings who should teach him an unforgettable lesson? The nerve!

Marriage isn't a do or die affair, I always say. So, when the heat starts to get unbearable, please get out. Pitifully, you had to lose an arm to learn that grievous lesson.

Cross-riverian men have been known over the years to be one's with short-fused temper and as well very lazy individuals. Their women are usually the breadwinners. This is why I have to marry a white man. These present-day Nigerian men are all shades of bullocks and crassness. I fear for women. To even think he was cheating but got ballistic when the same treatment was meted out to him (even though she never cheated).

Marriage has never and will never be for the feeble-minded. If you aren't prepared to overlook many things, you will keep on stabbing and maiming till you find yourself doing a 100-year life jail term or worse, six feet under the ground.
You are such a powerful writer!
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Where these women dey see this demonic men . Nawa o
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by pepetua(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
This man will go by wheelchair for the rest of his life for me if this lady happen to be my sister ,no more no less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.