Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (30306 Views)

Cash Scandal: Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Not In Our Custody — EFCC Source / Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by idahme(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
megamank:
Yes it is a bailable offence indeed but he is better and safer behind bars because even me de find am to smatch one of his balls... And i know say we plenti when de find am...

E be like say you like jungle things wells, make Wetin u pray for your neighbor no befall you first poo. At all time let the rule of law prevail irrespective of any scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
RSVP:

Not sure if it's a setup but I believe he molested the girl probably with inappropriate touching in some sensitive areas. Either ways, that guy intentions wasn't good towards the victim therefore he deserve to be shot in his balls for doing that to a minor.

One little girl of age 5or7 years old has accused me of molesting her before.. I don't know what her parent did to her that made her say yes to my name but i have never ever done such thing before.. Infact i don't play with any little girl ever since cuz one really needs to be careful around all dis small girls.

Imagine if jungle justice was to be administer on you on the spot, many Nairalanders and Nigerians would have found you guilty. You were just lucky, many victims of wrong accusations were not that lucky. That's why I have never supported jungle justice online and offline no matter how guilty the suspect is and I will never be tempted to do so ever!

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
GeneralPula:

Killing himself just cuz some damaged hoes we’re making noise?
he thinks everyone is a simp like him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by emerged01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
RSVP:
Well this guy might just end up killing himself if being released on bail.
My thought. I don’t think he will be able to withstand what is ahead of him.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by idahme(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
BF69BF:
Nothing will still be done to him after all this uproar, everything will die down pretty soon. Is it not this country again?

When it comes to rape and other sexual offences, Nigeria has always taken the back sit, they've never got it right, the highest they do is Photo OP, after dat everyone goes back to their boring lives.

The problem has always been our playing to the gallery instead of meticulous assembling of good prosecution team and evidences to nail culprits. The court is not father Christmas and never will it be, public outcry or uproar has nothing to do with court proceedings, unless evidences are collated to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused so committed the alleged offence status quo will still be maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by muaa(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
You strike me like a rapist...
WTF..

heartbraker:
dis baba ijesha must be a real alpha male player and must have done shege to all dis nollywood actress b4 dey can gang up against him, and to dat useless iyabo ojo kamal already waiting 4 her though wat more can someone say to an harlot dat claim she was raped 5times by 5 different men at 5 different time when no be say na only her dey dis world, u dont take such a phsyco no self worth, shameless, useless entity serious, dey dont have any reasonable evidence against him yet dey are shouting up and down base on emotions and as per say dey got scores to settle see all of them forming saint like dey dont do worst in there closet.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Siwisheswereesh: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Age of consent is 13 in Nigeria.

Too bad!
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Stanleyville(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
shocked

Yoruba Actors and controversies be like 5&6

If they ain't stealing phones in computer village,..they're busy shagging minors..

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by MummyD2020(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bailable? Dont be surprised that this guy will go scot free. This is Nigeria!!
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by omoiyamayor(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Prolific2018:

This whole set up looks personal..
There is more to this story.
The guy bleeped up and the whole drama is annoying.
But that Princess lady sure needs counselling.
the way she’s crying said she has been in sexual relationship with ijesha + the thier words towards each other, I don’t support child molestation and never will but this is more than that

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on him
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Ytea(f): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerian police now know a bailable offence. I'm intrigued. What God can't do doesn't exist.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
tayooluwole:
Tonto Dike should be concerned more with taking restitution about her wayward past life and leave Baba Ijesha matter to the hand of law. Iyabo Ojo is full of her self and feeling like she operates her own law. Baba Ijesha will be bailed and prosecuted thereafter in the court of law, this is in conformity with the provisions of the law. I say it again, nothing other than this...
..well said
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by hstar: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
heartbraker:
u a motherfucker idiot and a foolish personalty, u tink everyone is a low life budget ass like u? Coman and arrest me na i dey house.
dat one?
na foolish person e be na!
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by hstar: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=101239576:

We really doubt your level of reasoning or understanding (we said that respectfully sir!)
About your question : Ask a mad man called Madzi Cownu that question!
When you find him, bring him back from where he ran away to, hiding since 2017, after he was granted bail.
Tell him that we have something to tell him back home.
Kids everywhere!
u know nothing, olodo
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by hstar: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

e no go better for your papa, e be like craze dey your mama head.
Na now u know him?
he's very daft
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by hstar: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

e no go better for your papa, e be like craze dey your mama head.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg leave am
na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by tubetv: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lagos Cp Hakeem Odumosu Declears Baba Ijesha Case Bailable Gives Shocking Reasons...see full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhr7qKTmhRI

#iyabo #iyaboojo #babaijesha #davido #yomifabiyi #princess
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by ayenale1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Laslas please bargain will settle everything...
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by BlackFlamefromP: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Of course he can go scot free if those accusing him cannot produce solid verifiable evidence to prove he actually committed the offence. Also he has a right to be bailed if the law says his offence is bailable. That's the standard rule of law in every civilized society. We must not always be carried away by emotion in everything

MummyD2020:
Bailable? Dont be surprised that this guy will go scot free. This is Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by inumidun2010(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
omoiyamayor:
the way she’s crying said she has been in sexual relationship with ijesha + the thier words towards each other, I don’t support child molestation and never will but this is more than that

Exactly my thoughts... Baba Ijesha go don run that IYABO OJO before, she seems to wail more than the BEREAVED... I'm not buying into that idea of being raped before, ... But still Zero Joy for RAPISTS though...

IYABO was never and will never be a SAINT... OSHI ATI IRANU.. she wan use INNOCENT GIRL matter TREND....

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by RSVP: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
maasoap:

Imagine if jungle justice was to be administer on you on the spot, many Nairalanders and Nigerians would have found you guilty. You were just lucky, many victims of wrong accusations were not that lucky. That's why I have never supported jungle justice online and offline no matter how guilty the suspect is and I will never be tempted to do so ever!

Yes i could have lost my life on false accusation if not i was lucky.. I can't imagine myself ontop a little girl. It's not normal at all.

@Generalpula lukatew bro
It seems you don't know what this guy has got himself into. Nobody will ever want to associate themself with him anymore.

this guy won't last if he ever gets out of that cell.
He will sink into depression and end his life within few days if care is not taken. Everything will turn against him.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by tunize(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
heartbraker:
dis baba ijesha must be a real alpha male player and must have done shege to all dis nollywood actress b4 dey can gang up against him, and to dat useless iyabo ojo kamal already waiting 4 her though wat more can someone say to an harlot dat claim she was raped 5times by 5 different men at 5 different time when no be say na only her dey dis world, u dont take such a phsyco no self worth, shameless, useless entity serious, dey dont have any reasonable evidence against him yet dey are shouting up and down base on emotions and as per say dey got scores to settle see all of them forming saint like dey dont do worst in there closet.
Are you a rapist? One day em una go just use una phone and data entr wahala. So tell me what is worse than sleeping with a minor from 7or till he was caught?
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Teeklef(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
heartbraker:
I said the same thing some hours ago and someone almost tear me apart. Them rape u 5 times or u joyfully give them ur puna.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by heartbraker(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
tunize:

Are you a rapist? One day em una go just use una phone and data entr wahala. So tell me what is worse than sleeping with a minor from 7or till he was caught?
Gerrara here jor, wat if am a rapist u gonna arrest me? All of u be forming fbi on dis forum like everybody na ur mate and like everybody is a disgrace to manhood and cant reason with his/her common sense but alway with emotions, u small pikins av no experience about life and always tink life is one way traffic, even if dis story is true non of u even insult dat useless mother dat dont knw d welfare of her pikin wey dem dey rape since 7years old of age till 14 and she didnt knw is dat one not a useless mother? But wont see dat simply because she is a lady and u simp believe d ladies are always right. As u can read no tangible evidence against dis man even in d station yet u want us to crucify him because some mofos want to settle scores with him based on d reason best knw to dem. I dey house come arrest me.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Adetayo1978(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Authoreety:
Guys wisen up o and teach ur brain to control your dick.. It's very possible

Na so man downfall take dey be o...

This one's dreams and ambitions have been shattered on top wetin no get head...
Pray that you don't fall into temptation.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Stomoney(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Are you saying you didn't understand simple sentence anymore grin
Valkan:
i don't understand this case anymore
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by tunize(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
heartbraker:
Gerrara here jor, wat if am a rapist u gonna arrest me? All of u be forming fbi on dis forum like everybody na ur mate and like everybody is a disgrace to manhood and cant reason with his/her common sense but alway with emotions, u small pikins av no experience about life and always tink life is one way traffic, even if dis story is true non of u even insult dat useless mother dat dont knw d welfare of her pikin wey dem dey rape since 7years old of age till 14 and she didnt knw is dat one not a useless mother? But wont see dat simply because she is a lady and u simp believe d ladies are always right. As u can read no tangible evidence against dis man even in d station yet u want us to crucify him because some mofos want to settle scores with him based on d reason best knw to dem. I dey house come arrest me.
Bros I nor dey stay princess house whatever I am writing I write based on what I read.

lemme correct something bro nor let my face deceive you and you should know the ppl too u use the word pikin for note this. State your opinion and we move!

And now to the matter you entered somebody's house of which the owner of the house was not home because of familiarity you started entry each of the rooms to check for what?and finally carried the child to the kitchen to do what?

Assuming it's a set up, the footage they had on him wouldn't have captured him the way it did. Even if it captured him it would have captured him doing something else with the said child.

" Arrest u as rapist nah waste of time" u would wish u nvr came into this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos / Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.