Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (30342 Views)

Cash Scandal: Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Not In Our Custody — EFCC Source / Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by heartbraker(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
tunize:

Bros I nor dey stay princess house whatever I am writing I write based on what I read.

lemme correct something bro nor let my face deceive you and you should know the ppl too u use the word pikin for note this. State your opinion and we move!

And now to the matter you entered somebody's house of which the owner of the house was not home because of familiarity you started entry each of the rooms to check for what?and finally carried the child to the kitchen to do what?

Assuming it's a set up, the footage they had on him wouldn't have captured him the way it did. Even if it captured him it would have captured him doing something else with the said child.

" Arrest u as rapist nah waste of time" u would wish u nvr came into this life.
Finally, with all d epistle u wrote here, i can see u cant still reason with ur own brain, maybe when u grow a bit and matured enough to hold a logical conversation u can quote me, but 4 now dont spam my mention again.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by tunize(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
Finally, with all d epistle u wrote here, i can see u cant still reason with ur own brain, maybe when u grow a bit and matured enough to hold a logical conversation u can quote me, but 4 now dont spam my mention again.
If the way you reason is what you call mature/grow up I'd rather embrace my childhood back against this ur own adulthood. Much love!
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by EgunMogaji2: 3:22am On Apr 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

The guy is a flight risk that's the reason most people are concerned

Take his passport, freeze his asset and limit his movements.

Not sure if Nigeria has ankle bracelets?
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Midas01: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Has your mom focused on changing her wayward lifestyle?
tayooluwole:
Tonto Dike should be concerned more with taking restitution about her wayward past life and leave Baba Ijesha matter to the hand of law. Iyabo Ojo is full of her self and feeling like she operates her own law. Baba Ijesha will be bailed and prosecuted thereafter in the court of law, this is in conformity with the provisions of the law. I say it again, nothing other than this...
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by solonubinho(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2021
post=101238123:
Bail should not be in the topic of discussion right now pleaseeeee!

Like wtf!!

shocked shocked shocked

All of a sudden, the Police has become constitutionally aware about the 24/48 hour detention rule when it comes to a celebrity but will keep people in station for 2 weeks for shouting at their Landlord!

There was a country!!
Cc

You can say that again Sir Peter, the Bossman!

No mind dem Femo.....

Oga, it's a bailable offence. Stop being unnecessarily emotional. My heart goes out to the little girl and her family. The guy deserves to be dealt with.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2021
solonubinho:

Oga, it's a bailable offence. Stop being unnecessarily emotional. My heart goes out to the little girl and her family. The guy deserves to be dealt with.
Okay.
Seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by megamank(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
idahme:

E be like say you like jungle things wells, make Wetin u pray for your neighbor no befall you first poo. At all time let the rule of law prevail irrespective of any scenarios.

The country when u de now what is the difference between Nigeria and a jungle?
Be like say you too de like small children o... Because as you take de jump de support am so fear me o
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by megamank(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
dis baba ijesha must be a real alpha male player and must have done shege to all dis nollywood actress b4 dey can gang up against him, and to dat useless iyabo ojo kamal already waiting 4 her though wat more can someone say to an harlot dat claim she was raped 5times by 5 different men at 5 different time when no be say na only her dey dis world, u dont take such a phsyco no self worth, shameless, useless entity serious, dey dont have any reasonable evidence against him yet dey are shouting up and down base on emotions and as per say dey got scores to settle see all of them forming saint like dey dont do worst in there closet.

This is to say you even do worse... Nor worry hand go soon touch you...
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by heartbraker(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2021
megamank:

This is to say you even do worse... Nor worry hand go soon touch you...
gbenu soun, u and who? he be like ur head they pain u, abeg park 4 one side make person see road jare.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Ayobami7(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2021
hmmm
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by murmee: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Well let's see how it goes but this man might be innocent. I'm thinking it was a set up.
It was indeed a set up. Shebi the actor dey jeje for his house when Princess called him many times.
The man ignored the calls and Princess had to send a message that she wanted to give babaijesha a role in a movie.
That was how the man accepted the invitation not knowing he was walking into a well scripted trap. Everyone knows that child sexual harassment is bad but we should not ignore the fact that Princess and babaijesha were in a relationship 7 years ago. If the 14 year old girl had not be instructed to play along, she would not just keep calm and quiet and allow a man to lick her her fingers and caress her body. There's more to this case than we know!
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by CLEVER123(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2021
Bailable offence asin how pesin wey Dem suppose cut him balls comot
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by idahme(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2021
megamank:

The country when u de now what is the difference between Nigeria and a jungle?
Be like say you too de like small children o... Because as you take de jump de support am so fear me o

Me I no dey make assertion based on emotions and feelings but strictly based on provisions of the law. You fit talk anything because your mouth na you get am nonetheless I no fit join your school of thought irrespective of the crime committed, the law should always take precedence.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by em19em9: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Let me mind my own business
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by megamank(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
gbenu soun, u and who? he be like ur head they pain u, abeg park 4 one side make person see road jare.

Shuo see this one o... So u know say na only top officers de get parking space for any company... I go park well for my space but you just continue moving on... After all monkey na by grade.
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Christeety: 1:53am On May 01, 2021
heartbraker:
dis baba ijesha must be a real alpha male player and must have done shege to all dis nollywood actress b4 dey can gang up against him, and to dat useless iyabo ojo kamal already waiting 4 her though wat more can someone say to an harlot dat claim she was raped 5times by 5 different men at 5 different time when no be say na only her dey dis world, u dont take such a phsyco no self worth, shameless, useless entity serious, dey dont have any reasonable evidence against him yet dey are shouting up and down base on emotions and as per say dey got scores to settle see all of them forming saint like dey dont do worst in there closet.

I pity your wife. You are a disgrace. It’s because of people like you that’s why victims stay silenced.
May you be raped so you can know how it feels. Suddenly Baba ijesha is the victim now ba. Y’all fit your politicians. Idiot
Re: Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence by Christeety: 1:54am On May 01, 2021
YorubaLord:
See the fool face sef. angry

Btw.... Iyabo Ojo should also be imprisoned for donkey years of prostitution and also for exposing and introducing her daughter to prostitution. angry
Talking as if you love her daughter more than her. Rape apologist. We are taking about child molestation, stick to the matter on ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia / Queues In Abuja: Hoodlums Invade Petrol Stations, Attack Motorists, Snatch Phone / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.