Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/2021 (107 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 30TH APRIL 2021.

THEME: THE HARVEST WILL SURELY COME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 30/04/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, the Lord of the harvest; You give seed to the sower; and bread to the eater.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of lust, greed, and impatience, in my quest for taking my harvests, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of stinginess in my life; and, empower me by Your grace to always sow bountifully that I may also reap bountifully, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, paralyse in my life and destiny, every spirit of unprofitable hard work, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, destroy every spirit of pride, eye service and unfaithfulness in my life, that my services in Your vineyard may be acceptable and rewarded, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, put into my hands, the seeds that I will sow regularly, into Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to be patient in tribulation, be instant in prayers and rejoice always in hope, while waiting for Your promised harvests and rewards, for my labours, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please help me to patiently wait for my day of glorification, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and crown all his efforts in Your vineyard with resounding success, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Degree Of Denial / Newsrite TV / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.