Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/2021 (115 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/05/2018 Monday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 7TH MAY 2021.

THEME: WHAT YOU SOW, YOU WILL REAP!

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 07/05/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:30am On May 07, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, the Lord of the harvest, who gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, put into my hands the seeds that I will sow regularly into Your Kingdom, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me always sow bountifully and not sparingly, anytime that I sow into Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to always sow quality and good seeds, cheerfully and not grudgingly, into Your Kingdom, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, make all grace abound toward me, having all sufficiency in all things, and abounding in every good work, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let nothing be too precious or expensive for me to surrender for Your use, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to sow quality seeds into Your Kingdom, and give me the grace to wait patiently for my harvest, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please help me not to be weary in well-doing and help me to be more fruitful every day of my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and, renew his strength, anointing and faith in You, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Good Character -- Alhaji Luqman A. Oladeinde / The Best Way To Travel / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.