Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Akala Gives Out Gifts To U.i Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Gives Out Gifts To U.i Students (694 Views)

Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Akpabio Defends Wedding Gifts To Tuface And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akala Gives Out Gifts To U.i Students by Roliks09: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
Gov. Adebayo Alao Akala yesterday gave out some gifts to the students of the University of Ibadan through his campaign organization. 10 42" inch LG plasma T.V, 10 branded Hitv and DSTV decoders, 10 UPS, and 10 generators were received yesterday and distributed among halls of residence. Some halls however couldnt get the gift items due to inadequacy as there are a total of 12 halls in the University of Ibadan. While speaking, one of the representatives of the Gov. said they were just gift items coming from his excellency at about this time and that students should take it as such. Hall representatives receiving the gift items looked really excited, but only time will tell whether these gifts would tip the balance in Akala's favour as UI students voted massively for ACN in the senatorial and Fed. House of Rep elections on the 9th of April, even when a former Uite, Demola Omotosho was vying for a seat at the Fed house of Rep.

(1) (Reply)

The Violence In The North And The Killing Of Corps Members. / Rmd: 'I Never Left Acting, I Only Took Appointment To Serve' / Igp Ringim Plots" Ethnic Cleansing" In The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.