Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom (2079 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by oshozondii: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
GOVERNOR ORTOM ONLY SEES THE PROBLEMS OF OTHERS, HE DOESN'T SEE HIS OWN

The President expresses his condolences to the families of our dear citizens who lost their loved ones in the recent spate of killings in Benue State.

Furthermore, he states that the rising levels of incidents, especially the killings and violence in various parts of the country calls for further collaboration with security agencies to curb its recurrence.

He also states his disappointment and sadness to hear Samuel Ortom, the Governor of Benue State make a litany of accusations against his person and his government of following the recent unfortunate incidents in the state.

No responsible government takes pleasure in such events as the killing of the military and that of innocent citizens taking refuge in an Internally Displaced People’s camp. President Buhari is deeply pained by the terrible acts of violence happening not only in Benue State but also in other parts of the country and expects that the law enforcement agencies will go to every possible extent to catch the perpetrators of these heinous acts and bring them to justice.

The lives of fellow citizens should not be desecrated by deploying them in political diatribe which unfortunately appeared to be the intent of the string of emotional attacks and blame laid at the doors of the President for those killings by Governor Ortom. President Buhari took an oath to defend the life and property of every citizen, a duty he takes seriously and is committed to ensuring.

Those citizens regardless of their affiliations, who either incite, sponsor or are proven to be abettors of these atrocities will face the law squarely and be answerable for their crimes against our fellow citizens and nation.

President Buhari continuously stresses that the strength of our country lies in our diversity in faith, culture, and traditions and attempts to sharpen the divide between northern and southern Nigeria, between Muslims and Christians, and between communities that have coexisted for centuries should be frowned upon and resisted. As Nigerians, we accuse colonial rulers of the policy of divide and rule. Today, it is our own leaders who put region against region, religion against religion, ethnic group against ethnic group and community against community.

The future of Benue State and indeed that of the entire country lies in harmony and the respect for law, order, and the constitution. It is the only way to achieve progress and development.

While the President will continue to keep security, police and the armed forces on their toes to be on top of their act in troubled parts of the country, the situation in the states will greatly be helped by everyone working together because that is the foundation on which progress and prosperity can be achieved.

Benue under the Ortom administration ought to cooperate with the Federal Government in the implementation of a number of national strategies programs in addressing underlying issues militating against peace, progress and development. This can still get done when the interest of the people is placed above all other interests. A government voted into office by the people, should treat the people as its masters and not as its servants.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2894080387472700&id=1636468759900542
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by ogbuefi677(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Garba Shehu is disappointed not buhari

21 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Kestolove(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari leave ortom alone, u a national in fact international disgrace

13 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Kestolove(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Garba Shehu is disappointed not buhari
garba Shehu is mad

14 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by BobbieZion(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
You never thought so when you where running pillar to post,accusing your predecessor?
What goes around comes around.
Bubu thought he can eat his cake and have it.
Daft!!

10 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
You attack The governor and left the terrorist group committing evil..

Thank God everyone now knows your agenda.

Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by notym2chektym: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Presidency is disappointed,not Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Felason(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2021
'Darling daddy' Buhari, you are a disgrace to:
Igbos
Yorubas
Hausas
Middle Belts
Niger Delta
Nigeria
Africa
THE WHOLE WORLD
HEAVEN

Even HELL( because you have overtaken devil your master)!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Emergingnation(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Very one knows that Buhari ain't the one speaking, but president Garba shehu !

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by TheEnygma(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2021
We all know who the "president Buhari" that replied Governor Ortom is ;
1.GARBAge shehu
2. Isa PANDEMIC

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by amuwo1980: 1:01am On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians suppose rush this buhari I swear

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by ChiefSosa(m): 1:17am On Apr 30, 2021
"You are mad" Governor ortom fires back

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Charleys: 1:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Sliding tackle

grin
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by KoleDgreat2020(m): 1:44am On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians are totally disappointed in PMB.... Garbage Shehu , kindly take note

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by SIRRITE: 1:49am On Apr 30, 2021
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2894080387472700&id=1636468759900542
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Oga president the entire Nigeria is disappointed at u not ortom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Uteghe(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2021
ESN Abuja branch should do something about this Garbage Shehu.
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by PrudencyFeats: 2:12am On Apr 30, 2021
In summary Gov Ortom should gjve our Benue lands to fulani terrorists... May thunder fire you all in the presidency.

What sort of stupid national strategy that favors on their people. You think you can take over Benue State like you did to kwara state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by tempest01(m): 2:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Imagine.....Terrorist government. This translates to accept RUGA or we will look away while terrorists murder you.

There should be a conscious effort to arm the youth in self defence. Ortom should liaise with the state assembly and create a strong state backed local vigilante force.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Scream(m): 2:28am On Apr 30, 2021

Those citizens regardless of their affiliations, who either incite, sponsor or are proven to be abettors of these atrocities will face the law squarely and be answerable for their crimes against our fellow citizens and nation.

Pantami and the so-called repentant bandits and terrorists have not face the law squarely and be answerable for their crimes against our fellow citizens and nation. Therefore, Garbage Ewu has written nonsense again.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by boxypane(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by owobokiri(m): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari should be disappointed in himself..
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by daddytime(m): 3:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Presidency and Presidency sources.

Una eye go clear..
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by dynicks(m): 4:22am On Apr 30, 2021
amuwo1980:
Nigerians suppose rush this buhari I swear
not just buhari bro....the so called presidency most especially the creature SHEHU SANI!!
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Karlovych: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2021
embarassed embarassed A stupid president is always elected by stupid people, Buhari has always been a failure since he was a young man. A useless bigoted dullard

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by IgweOfNnewi: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Braindead doppelganger figurehead vegetative senile mentally unstable president

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by musa234(m): 4:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians are disappointed in the so called presidency.. It's only in Nigeria the presidency talks and not the president.. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by Solowise0814: 4:37am On Apr 30, 2021
they will just frame up something and told us is buhari that said it, which way Nigeria ��

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by uvie66: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
Buhari leave ortom alone, u a national in fact international disgrace
The lame duck should be disappointed in himself and his ineffective defense Minister.
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by JaneYave(f): 4:39am On Apr 30, 2021
You have no idea what disappointment is. When people were drunk with you as a 'changer'.They wouldn't listen.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by dragsazy(m): 4:47am On Apr 30, 2021
After this Bubu is done dealing with US....we go know��
Re: Insecurity: "I Am Disappointed In You" - Buhari Tackles Ortom by rex444(m): 4:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Charleys:
Sliding tackle

grin
hahahahahahaha.... Clown

(1) (2)

My Tomatoes Are Rotten Due To The Sit-at-home- Alhaji Yusuf, Begs Fg To Release / See The Beautiful Roads That GOV OBASEKI Will COMMISSION Today In Akwa Ibom / Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.