Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) (7175 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by opribo(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2021
You can see organization, command structure, respect and visibility unlike the bubu led clandestine organization called boko haram.

IPOB is fighting a just cause while boko aka bandits or myetti allah is fighting an unknown cause.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by gidgiddy: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:
UK will soon arrest him for act of terrorism. YOU can't give gun to people without permission from government

You can if that government has failed to protect you. UK respects the right of self defence
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by flexlatifa: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is turning south East to a war zone part of Nnamdi kanu biafra ?
There has never been a referendum I without a blood shed
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Emotionss: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
flexlatifa:

Again I ask. Is killing security personnel and burning down the entire south east the best option for referendum ?
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Emotionss: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
gidgiddy:

You can if that government has failed to protect you. UK respects the right of self defence

How does the current killings and destruction in the south EAST beneficial to the igbos ?

You people have succeeded in turning the south East a war zone.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

That is members of ESN. Are you not seeing their uniform? You be mumu ooo.

You're not up-to-date. It's an old video.
Those are probably members of the so-called Biafran Secret Service, before the tactical invasion of the fugutive's hut in Abia State.

I dare Kanu to step foot in West Africa, if im know say im be im papa son. Of course, he dare not. Ibos are cowards.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2021
kmcutez:
Meaning he’s in Nigeria. Quota DSS. Ha haha. Hausa Fulani too dull. We from the south will use our intelligence to show them pepper.

Illiterate Ibo girl claiming to be somebody. Just look at your life, ehn
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by OPPPS: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2021
flexlatifa:

Are you ready to sacrifice yourself as part of the referendum?
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by celeiyke: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:
UK will soon arrest him for act of terrorism. YOU can't give gun to people without permission from government

Self defence is allowed in law
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by epondudu: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Old video
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
Obviously this is an old video....

But the bulk of the men there are part of ESN of today...

MNK have a fanatical support base and large following...this is so clear and undeniable.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Chatflick(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:
Fulani supporter of APC
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Illiterate Ibo girl claiming to be somebody. Just look at your life, ehn

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by AskProf: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2021
You are a pathetic fraudster.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by flexlatifa: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=OPPPS post=101248851]
Are you ready to sacrifice yourself as part of the referendum?[/quote

We are ready to defend our mothers land

From u people
If don't like it please go and........

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by venger: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. I did not watch the video. But Hausa Fulani still dull.
But dem still dey beat you for Home and away
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
venger:

But dem still dey beat you for Home and away

How?
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by pricklewane: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kanu's antagonist how ?
I have no respect nor regard for Kanu but how do I stand against a man fighting for freedom ?! I have never been against him n will likely never support him. What I argue against on NL is Igbo meddling in Yoruba affair n more importantly telling foolish Igbos that their freedom is not with Yorubas nor will Yoruba lead a war to free Igbos.

Yorubas will be neutral just like the position Awo took. If the union is breaking up let it break, once it does Yoruba will be in union with no one anymore but Yoruba won't lead the cause to break Nigeria up.

Anago55:
. I am wowed by this comment of yours

Did you just give kudos to Kanu while throwing up support for his struggle? I know a time like this would definitely come when all kanu's antagonist will fall in line and kowtow to his mission

nice one brother
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Anago55: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
pricklewane:
Kanu's antagonist how ?
I have no respect nor regard for Kanu but how do I stand against a man fighting for freedom ?! I have never been against him n will likely never support him. What I argue against on NL is Igbo meddling in Yoruba affair n more importantly telling foolish Igbos that their freedom is not with Yorubas nor will Yoruba lead a war to free Igbos.

Yorubas will be neutral just like the position Awo took. If the union is breaking up let it break, once it does Yoruba will be in union with no one anymore but Yoruba won't lead the cause to break Nigeria up.

. Yoruba won't lead the course to break up Nigeria because Yoruba don't have the clout, the morale, the lever. You want igbos who are known warriors to lead the course, I just hope when every constituent of this country gains it's freedom,I hope you guys will not start rewriting history as how yorubas spearheaded the freedom movement in Nigeria when the fulanis headsway

And again, you just added credence to the claim that yorubas are perpetual cowards

You just justified the tag that yorub
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by prophetic69(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
kmcutez:
Meaning he’s in Nigeria. Quota DSS. Ha haha. Hausa Fulani too dull. We from the south will use our intelligence to show them pepper.

I pity south, mark my words wetin north dey go through in terms of security na child's play compare to wetin una go soon face...that region go turn I.D.P camp soon....mark the date
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Stone03: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

You are right. But since we don't have government, who will you take permission from?
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by aniomadei1975: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
The reason why I know that the IPOB agitations will come to nothing is that... it has no fire like MEND or BH - small small akara fires everywhere rather than a sudden blast furnace - no one will take you seriously in Nigeria at that pace
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by pricklewane: 8:28am On May 01, 2021
Leave Yoruba to be cowards it is not yoruba their leader instigated a war then escape to Ivory Coast in woman wrappers nor is Yoruba Kanu that spent few weeks in Kirikiri only to escape to London while the likes of Mandela were in prison for several decades just to free his poeple. Ordinary Awo an old man was in prison for how many months n didn't run away like the cowardly Kanu.

Anago55:
. Yoruba won't lead the course to break up Nigeria because Yoruba don't have the clout, the morale, the lever. You want igbos who are known warriors to lead the course, I just hope when every constituent of this country gains it's freedom,I hope you guys will not start rewriting history as how yorubas spearheaded the freedom movement in Nigeria when the fulanis headsway

And again, you just added credence to the claim that yorubas are perpetual cowards

You just justified the tag that yorub

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger, Benue, Kano Marketers Hike Fuel, Blame Transport Cost / Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams / Lagos Council Election: LASIEC To Announce Results At Collation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.