Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) (7086 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Techsavvy1: 4:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Techsavvy1: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2021
UK will soon arrest him for act of terrorism. YOU can't give gun to people without permission from government

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Meaning he’s in Nigeria. Quota DSS. Ha haha. Hausa Fulani too dull. We from the south will use our intelligence to show them pepper.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by iampeterben(m): 5:13am On Apr 30, 2021
When will Ebube Agu have their parade since all of them for East choose not to get a sense? Only they now have two different security networks what's remaining is for them to start fighting themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by AllenSpencer: 5:14am On Apr 30, 2021
kmcutez:
Meaning he’s in Nigeria. Quota DSS. Ha haha. Hausa Fulani too dull. We from the south will use our intelligence to show them pepper.

You are not brilliant.

I wont tell you how I knew.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by pricklewane: 5:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Kanu should keep his struggle for freedom on, sooner or later with the foolish set of criminals jostling to govern Nigeria with no exception of or to anyone Biafra shall surely come.

5 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by bastardmod: 5:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Old video, even before the invasion of his home

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Techsavvy1: 5:18am On Apr 30, 2021
bastardmod:

That is members of ESN. Are you not seeing their uniform? You be mumu ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by pricklewane: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2021
With the number in that video a militia is ready. All that is needed know is intelligence to indoctrinate n manage them. Like it or not Boko Haram is a worthy example of how that is done.

bastardmod:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2021
AllenSpencer:

You are not brilliant.

I wont tell you how I knew.

Lol. I did not watch the video. But Hausa Fulani still dull.

6 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by SweetiliciousD: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:
UK will soon arrest him for act of terrorism. YOU can't give gun to people without permission from government

... But same government is permitted to kill and maim you with same guns in favour of a minority marauding sect ba?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Lordave: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2021
Dear OP, are you not the same animal that posted a video of Chadian Military claiming it’s EbubeAgu in South East?

Na wa oo.

5 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Techsavvy1: 5:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Lordave:
Dear OP, are you not the same animal that posted a video of Chadian Military claiming it’s EbubeAgu in South East?

Na wa oo.

Mr. Wise man, your problem is that you don't watch the videos. You just speak from your ignorance.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by flexlatifa: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2021
I think when Biafra comes Nnamdi Kanu will be our first president.thanks to Biafra supporters all over the world

#THE ZOO MUST FALL
#BIAFRIA MUST COME

2 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by OPPPS: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Lordave:

Na wa oo.
Biafra are known for propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Lordave: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

Mr. Wise man, your problem is that you don't watch the videos. You just speak from your ignorance.
For once you’re right, I can’t bring myself to watching the nonsense you liter this forum with.

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Risentouch(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Lame post, this is an old video at his hometown before the military invasion

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Lordave: 5:28am On Apr 30, 2021
OPPPS:

Biafra are known for propaganda
Wetin concern Biafra here?

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by PissfulProtester: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2021
The hunchback prophet has wild imaginings of him becoming president of a republic someday. See as he made his gullible followers parade for him..

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by 1stbest(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

One day you will find what you were looking for.

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by cybertyrant(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2021
This video is more than 4 years old, old stuff

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

You better go and buy your own machete and dane gun

https://www.vanguardngr.com › ...
Don't be a coward, defend yourself against bandits - Defence Minister ...
17 Feb 2021 — The Minister of Defense, Maj. Gen. Bashir Magashi (rtd), has said it is the responsibility of every citizen to be at
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by bastardmod: 5:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

Shut up, olodo. Video that has been everywhere since few years back. Doesn't mean there is no esn, esn of today is even more fierce
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by cybertyrant(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Techsavvy1:

why are you uploading old video and still insult people.

4 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Acidiously: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
The hunchback prophet has wild imaginings of him becoming president of a republic someday. See as he made his gullible followers parade for him..
If this is how you look, I must say you look disgusting and embalmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by greenskittles: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2021
This isn't ESN, this is 'BSS', happened before Python Dance that made him leave Nigeria. At this time I guess it seemed like the attention was still getting to his head. Now he's actually taking serious action.
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by SmartPolician: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2021
kmcutez:

Nigeria has not split yet.

Both southerners and northerners work for the secret police

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Emotionss: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Techsavvy1:

It's just a matter of time.
IPOB is beginning to lose the little sympathy they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Emotionss: 5:47am On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kmcutez:

I hope by the time they people IPOB are killing start their own unna no go shout marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by mekaboy(m): 5:47am On Apr 30, 2021
kmcutez:

Just say ndigbo, because no other people are in this with you. You have intelligence and the commander of ESN was killed like chicken?

You want a fraudster in UK to destroy igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Anago55: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2021
pricklewane:
Kanu should keep his struggle for freedom on, sooner or later with the foolish set of criminals jostling to govern Nigeria with no exception of or to anyone Biafra shall surely come.
. I am wowed by this comment of yours

Did you just give kudos to Kanu while throwing up support for his struggle? I know a time like this would definitely come when all kanu's antagonist will fall in line and kowtow to his mission

nice one brother
Re: Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) by Emotionss: 5:50am On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
flexlatifa:
I think when Biafra comes Nnamdi Kanu will be our first president.thanks to Biafra supporters all over the world

#THE ZOO MUST FALL
#BIAFRIA MUST COME

Is turning south East to a war zone part of Nnamdi kanu biafra ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? / David Umahi: Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway To Be Completed In 24 Months / ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.