Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket (13761 Views)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket by witworth(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

There are Yoruba too in Benin Republic
an they chose benin, and if it's benin land, benin will claim it. still simple
Re: Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket by Apoztl3(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2021
livinbygrace:
Pls can someone enlighten me on any viable businesses someone can invest at least 5m in Nigeria this moment,that will be yielding reasonable profits on a daily basis or weekly.
Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Xup man... Hit me up on

zero eight zero - 6 - 3 - 3 - 7 - 4 - 8 - 0 - 5 let's talk biz
Re: Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket by bolaayenimo: 6:11pm On May 21, 2021
alarm has finally blown
Re: Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket by Tochi3(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2021
alizma:
The only problem I have with my Eastern brothers is their love for short cut to success. Despite all their media noise for Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, have you seen any of them that shows interest openly like Tinubu, Yahaya Bello and others?
They don't want to do that because it requires spending money. When Obi was picked as Atiku's running mate in 2019, it was difficult for him to organize rally with his own.
Things are not done like that, if you want something you go out for it with your resources not sit at home, threatening everyone that they must give you what you want or death
wetin concern Easterners for this matter ?

Are you not one of the bullion van druggie
street urchins ?

U neva start sifia pains. Wait and enjoy chess game until time reach.

Take time before Amadioha strike you to mars
Re: Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket by Tochi3(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2021
MoIbrahim:

APC on the path to destruction. It is this same shameless greed that Jonathan and co exhibited in 2011 by abandoning the zoning in PDP that contributed to its failure.
I take God or Allah beg you , comot jonathan from your mouth and face jejely the topic. Thanks.
Re: Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket by MoIbrahim: 10:44pm On May 21, 2021
Tochi3 :
I take God or Allah beg you , comot jonathan from your mouth and face jejely the topic. Thanks.

St Jonathan, he who is without a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi / Tunde Idiagbon: Fulani Man Or Yoruba Man ? / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.