Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu (762 Views)

I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Insidenaija: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2021
The national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and former governor of Lagos state Bola Ahmed Tinubu has condemned the violent attacks in many states of Nigeria.

In a statement on Thursday, Tinubu said he was “angered and troubled”.

He decried the terror and cruelty being visited upon the people of Borno, Yobe, Benue, Niger, Imo and other parts of the nation.

Tinubu observed the attacks have caused many to disparage the Nigerian military and security forces.

Tinubu observed the attacks have caused many to disparage the Nigerian military and security forces.

He regretted that valiant men and women serve in our security forces, risking their lives to protect us, were being targeted.

“We stand with them. Government also must continue to encourage the security forces to do their utmost to subdue this threat. The lives of innocent Nigerians and the future progress of the nation may lie in the balance.”

Tinubu told Nigerians not to surrender to the fearful temptation to blame one another. He said regardless of region or religion, the people must unite against a common foe.

He added that the enemy’s attacks seem to focus on schools, religious institutions and security forces in order to extinguish the light of knowledge and hope.

The politician charged Nigerians not to tremble, adding that tolerance, justice and compassion shall win the day.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-am-angered-troubled-by-attacks-in-nigeria-tinubu/

Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by HornyTave: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Everyday na wahala for Nigeria.
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Tinubu have show up
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by yanabasee1(m): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2021
hmmm
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by helinues: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmmmmm.

Ayamatanga....
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Tinubu abeg getat
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Pmpm: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2021
See dis scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Walter Anga of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Tinubu has told more lies than the devil alive
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Oga go and share your rice to your minions, kings of poverty
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by nazicartel(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2021
I like the JAGABAN.. But please no matter our differences, please we shouldn't allow Tinubu to rule this country. This country is going down and Tinubu is among the people dragging the country down, we should calmly look for another person to replace Buhari because the new president and squad will have a very mighty work to do..
NOTE: IF UNA NO GREE, NA UNA CONCERN, I DON TIRE FOR THE COUNTRY ALREADY

1 Like

Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Conner44: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2021
tinubu, nobody needs your advice or opinion. you helped push this useless government down our throats. you hould stand on your bed, do a back-flip and land with your head

1 Like

Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Insidenaija:
The national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and former governor of Lagos state Bola Ahmed Tinubu has condemned the violent attacks in many states of Nigeria.

In a statement on Thursday, Tinubu said he was “angered and troubled”.

He decried the terror and cruelty being visited upon the people of Borno, Yobe, Benue, Niger, Imo and other parts of the nation.

He regretted that valiant men and women serve in our security forces, risking their lives to protect us, were being targeted.

“We stand with them. Government also must continue to encourage the security forces to do their utmost to subdue this threat. The lives of innocent Nigerians and the future progress of the nation may lie in the balance.”

Tinubu told Nigerians not to surrender to the fearful temptation to blame one another. He said regardless of region or religion, the people must unite against a common foe.

He added that the enemy’s attacks seem to focus on schools, religious institutions and security forces in order to extinguish the light of knowledge and hope.

The politician charged Nigerians not to tremble, adding that tolerance, justice and compassion shall win the day.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-am-angered-troubled-by-attacks-in-nigeria-tinubu/
oloriburuku ni man yii, omo ale.
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by ayterajah(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
� lolssss
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by ayterajah(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
lolsssss
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Doubleoh7: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2021
You mean the same man whose wife verbally attacked a fellow senator and called him a wolf in a sheep's clothing for daring to say the obvious? Shaa make I dey watch this movie from the side first
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2021
The man who sold expired product to gullible Nigerians and here we are today.

As for the security agencies,they should stop defending Fulani terrorist herdsmen if they want to restore the confidence of their country men.

As for us,Biafra is our last hope

1 Like

Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2021
the people must unite against a common foe.

From what he said, let all well meaning Nigerians take the above advice from him serious. As it is, we should not care about the messenger but the message itself.

I believe we all knew who is/are our common foe.

Because, the response of Senator Remi Tinubu call for worries; when Senator smart Adeyemi was saying the truth in it brutality in relation to insecurities across the country.

I'm sorry to say this but it seems these people (Including Bola Tinubu himself) value Party loyalty than good governance itself.
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Errrrmmmm your wife does not think so, she feels those complaining are wolves in sheep clothing....
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

From what he said, let all well meaning Nigerians take the above advice from him serious. As it is, we should not care about the messenger but the message itself.

Because, the response of Senator Remi Tinubu call for worries; when Senator smart Adeyemi was saying the truth in it brutality in relation to insecurities across the country.

I'm sorry to say this but it seems these people (Including Bola Tinubu himself) value Party loyalty than good governance itself.

But the messenger is yoked with someone that doesn't give a shyt about the sorry state of our security, also the timing of the message is suspicious suddenly he spoke after his wife trended for the wrong reason.....
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Doubleoh7:
You mean the same man whose wife verbally attacked a fellow senator and called him a wolf in a sheep's clothing for daring to say the obvious? Shaa make I dey watch this movie from the side first

The timing of this message is all shade of suspicious, suddenly Tinubu found his voice again after his wife messed up.....
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2021
The attacks are as a result of failure of government....

The same government you support and lick their behind because of 2023...

You can not call them out... We know why

Kindly STFU
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:

But the messenger is yoked with someone that doesn't give a shyt about the sorry state of our security, also the timing of the message is suspicious suddenly he spoke after his wife trended for the wrong reason.....

If you read through my post you will see I said Bola Tinubu himself, what matter to them is party loyalty not good governance.

It's obvious Tinubu chose to say something now in relation to insecurities to play on people's intelligent trying to erase the mistake of his wife.

He has remained mute about insecurities despite outcries across the country.
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by amuwo1980: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Na lie you are not, you are saying this because u suddenly woke up to see that ur slaves have left , the ppl that u put under ur heels for ur benefit wants out and means it
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by amuwo1980: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

What are u saying , so confused u are .
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by Doubleoh7: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The timing of this message is all shade of suspicious, suddenly Tinubu found his voice again after his wife messed up.....
Face saving games he is playing. Still trying to know many more people he can zombify
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

What are u saying , so confused u are .

You think I'm confused because you can't decode my point.
Re: I Am Angered, Troubled By Attacks In Nigeria - Tinubu by amuwo1980: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

You think I'm confused because you can't decode my point.
You got no point bro , just a mish mash of words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ / Curriculum Vitae of the New Army Chief , Gen Farouk Yahaya / The North is ready for Separation :[Northern Consensus Movement]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.