Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu (1756 Views)

Presidential Race: We’re Not Troubled By Osinbajo’s Ambition – Tinubu’s Camp / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has expressed displeasure at the terror and cruelty being visited upon the people of Borno, Yobe, Benue, Niger, Imo and other parts of Nigeria.

Borno and Yobe states have been facing attacks from Boko Haram terrorists and the Islamic State in West Africa Province for years now.

Benue State on its own part has been troubled by the activities of criminal herdsmen who have been killing, maiming, and kidnapping citizens of the state for ransom.

According to Tinubu who shared on Twitter, these attacks have caused many to disparage the military and security forces in the country.

He, however, advised Nigerians against playing the blame game but to united against the enemy because “discord will only invite defeat.”

He said, “Like all decent Nigerians, I am angered and troubled by the terror and cruelty being visited upon the people of Borno, Yobe, Benue, Niger, Imo and other parts of the nation.

Read Also
Insecurity: Wike imposes curfew in Rivers
Insecurity: Plateau to acquire 50 patrol vehicles, 200 motorcycles
Nigeria'll overcome insecurity, says Obasanjo
“These attacks have caused many to disparage our military and security forces. This we must not do. Valiant men and women serve in our security forces, risking their lives to protect us.

“We stand with them. Government also must continue to encourage the security forces to do their utmost to subdue this threat. The lives of innocent Nigerians and the future progress of the nation may lie in the balance.

“As a people, we must never surrender to the fearful temptation to blame one another. Regardless of region or religion, we must unite against a common foe. Discord will only invite defeat.

“The enemy’s attacks seem to focus on our schools, religious institutions and security forces. They seek to extinguish the light of knowledge and hope by shrouding us in the darkness of fear and brutal ordeal.

“We must not tremble. They will be vanquished. In the end, tolerance, justice and compassion shall win the day.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/im-angered-troubled-by-terror-across-nigeria-says-tinubu/%3famp

1 Like

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by nairalandankrah: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Shut up

10 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Luckydubby7(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are angered, troubled and then?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
"......Federal authorities must understand the deployment of brutal force alone will not be a sufficient approach towards addressing the country’s metastasising security crises, saying the government should instead emphasise other soft tactics to rescue the country from rampaging terrorists, bandits and herdsmen....."-Bola Tinubu.
https://www.gazettengr.com/use-minimum-force-against-terrorists-killer-herdsmen-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Abeg shut that crap.Does it stops you from going about with armed to the teeth security details? What have you done to stop the tide? A man that made the above statement does not seems any pained by the carnage BH have inflicted on the beleaguered citizens of Nigeria.

A man that justified the use of brutal force on peaceful #EndSARS protesters but advocates for soft/kid gloves treatment for BH terrorists is a wicked man.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/endsars-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-justifies-use-force-peaceful-protesters-president

4 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Hashabiah: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
U
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by 35824L: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerians should expect quality leadership from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu from 2023. He will carry everyone along.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by yanabasee1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Is Tinubu wailing?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by EKONGKING: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
I cannot understand why tinubu is hell bent on becoming cowgeria president. A shame of a country ,which is on its last legs .
Either cowgeria will disintegrate like U.S.S.R or become a failed state like congo.
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Massiveglory: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
35824L:
Nigerians should expect quality leadership from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunke Tinubu from 2023. He will carry everyone along.
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Karlovych: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin grin You still won't become president, you are a drug addict and participated in installing the deranged gworo chewing jihadist into power twice. You have kept mute as your people are being slaughtered and sent to refugee camps in neighbouring countries only to show concern now that they have started protecting themselves and your Fulani pay masters have instructed you to bark like a rabid dog to calm things down so that your people will continue to be slaughtered. I pity any soul that believes you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by yanabasee1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
35824L:
Nigerians should expect quality leadership from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunke Tinubu from 2023. He will carry everyone along.

This is how Buhari was sounding and people like you made similar comments and today he's a total disaster...

Stop misleading people and allow us vote these old folks out of relevance....

4 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by donbachi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dis ur anger dey anger my anger.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
According to Tinubu who shared on Twitter, these attacks have caused many to disparage the military and security forces in the country.

He, however, advised Nigerians against playing the blame game but to united against the enemy because “discord will only invite defeat.”
Same abuses and blame game they have rained and are still raining on the previous governments since they came into power? After keeping mute while the incompetency ethno-religious bias and lawlessness of the Buhari regime have destroyed this nation.This man must be wicked to be thinking this way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
35824L:
Nigerians should expect quality leadership from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu from 2023. He will carry everyone along.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by iampeterben(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Okay we have heard but if you like dey perplexed Oga we will not still vote for you. Our mumu don too much una nor go fool us again.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by gaddafe(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tinubu angered? ha!
Are you in PDP?
Are you a wolf in sheep's clothing?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by EJanni(f): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
People like you kept quiet and allowed this to escalate to this level. Now you're coming out to give suggestions?

I used to think that old age comes with wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by IgweOfNnewi: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mazi Akanbi ooooooo
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Only if tinubu was a nationalist.
Unfortunately he is not
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by IgweOfNnewi: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin You still won't become president, you are a drug addict and participated in installing the deranged gworo chewing jihadist into power twice. You have kept mute as your people are being slaughtered and sent to refugee camps in neighbouring countries only to show concern now that they have started protecting themselves and your Fulani pay masters have instructed you to bark like a rabid dog to calm things down so that your people will continue to be slaughtered. I pity any soul that believes you
I guess his people that were slaughtered are from Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, imo Abia, infact vulnerable women from Ebonyi state was taken by Rashidi for self satisfaction but Mazi Akanbi Bola Ahmed Tinubu kept quiet

1 Like

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Philipponzaghi: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Okay still cool.
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by FarahAideed: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trying to absolve himself from his wife's gaffe
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by DaddyRochie1642: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tinubu still won't get my vote

1 Like

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
What's this old fool even saying undecided
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Burtonj: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Never take the word of a drug addict serious

2 faced

Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sorry sir but I think you should shut up!
You are partly responsible for the problems we are going through today.
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by renegades(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
All of a sudden you are now very vocal,smh..
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nuelito: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Shey he dey whyne Nigerians ni
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 2:01am On Apr 30, 2021
Mumu
Re: I’m Angered, Troubled By Terror Across Nigeria, Says Tinubu by SugarCake: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2021
35824L:

the same tinubu that gave us useless Buhari...are you a cursed child,who did your mom offend,why don't you have sense!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Video Proves Chief Sunday Igboho Is More Intelligent Than Most Nigerians / VAT: What States Generated, Received In Past 8 Months / Some Northerners Made It Difficult For Jonathan To Defeat Boko Haram – Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.