Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja (42946 Views)

Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit / Oyo Crisis: 20 Buried In Ibadan, 5,000 Take Refuge / Banditry: 23,000 Nigerians Sought Refuge In Niger Republic In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by miky(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
South west is the only place in that country that makes sense
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by timberprides: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
All APC GOVERNOR'S, WILL BE GOVERNING FROM ABUJA, Soon!!

If Dem invade ABUJA nkor?

Where Next?? embarassed
ure so wise men

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Myer:

It's called tactical advantage.
From Abuja he's getting intel on his assailants, the IPOB and ESN miscreants.

He knew that there would be reprisal attack for slaughtering the IPOB commander Ikonson.
The interesting thing about a leader is just as Kanu is abroad instructing his foot soldiers to kill policemen and security aides in the East, the govt likewise from Abuja is giving instructions in the best interest of his state from Abuja.

Obviously there's no reasoning with Kanu cos when you have a man blinded by the blind idea of Biafra who also has the support of angry and frustrated Igbo youths, you cannot even negotiate.

But the advantage the governor has is a higher fire power and Intel.

If there's the need to drop more of IPOB/ESN henchmen, he will definitely see it fit to protect his peaceful citizens.

Cos clearly not all igbos support Kanu.

You tried to sound intelligent but you know you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Skylin69(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Haha it's the beginning let okezie ikpeazu Bleep up I can't wait
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by GMIS: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
My Governor please come and commission the water board projects in my community o
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
dre11:
as appointees go underground, sirens disappear in Owerri

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/insecurity-uzodinma-takes-refuge-in-abuja/
silly man,he should now have the time to continue chasing rochas up and down
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Am surprised that Rochas Okorocha is yet to be arrested in all these.
pls what's rochas crime?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by naikeboy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
this is the height of cowadry a governor running and hiding cus of unknown gunmen.... how is he enjoying his tenor now since is a do or die affair for him to be governor when the people don't want him.....
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
angelfallz:
grin

it is unfortunate. He knows and the whole world knows, that he was not elected by the people of Imo.
was diri of bayelsa elected by the people?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Galadimabawa: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abuja too is just a matter of time, keep playing with security issues
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by HRMK: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
hahaha.....when u murder sleep,u sleep no more!
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by onuman: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ha ha ha. They run away from Owerri.
The governor with his commissioners who are like swore that places in their home senatorial zone will never know development from their government , invited soldiers to invade the area, crippling the tiny economic activities remaining in the area.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by onuman: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
imo case is something else. Supreme Court did something unusual in Imo State. Hope hasn't been a good person right from time, I was shocked when a friend called from Aussie to tell me about it.
Ruling a state with revenge isn't good, I wish we that will soon see ourselves in other respective offices in the future won't go there seeking for revenge. This is the main thing disturbing APC and Nigerians... We should extinguish bitterness from our heart and move forward when we see ourselves ahead of our rivals

In bold:

No governor who has revenge as his administrative mantra ever succeeds

Hope Uzodinma renewed the vengeful organization called New Face of Imo state; the organization knows nothing aside decoration of state capital; an unfriendly politician in one place makes the whole area an enemy territory for people of New Face of Imo state. Most apolitical lot.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by OyinO: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Indeed my brother! Afterall, He is the MASTER of the universe.

Master of Chaos and problems? Are you not sure that's a man-made God? because the problems of the universe are man-made o. Lolz
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by peculiar2233: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
dre11:
as appointees go underground, sirens disappear in Owerri

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/insecurity-uzodinma-takes-refuge-in-abuja/
The supreme governor should remember that Boko Haram is now two hours drive away from Abj
I will see where he will run to if they hit Abj
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:
Hahahaha

Owerri is now worse than boko haram stronghold. Ndi Imo ndo u cheesy

Copy: Rtdcivilservant scotmisile huncho22 . Ndi ala come and discuss your backward insecure state. Even your governor is on the run cheesy
Mr painter, I am not from imo state. Come and complete that painting u started
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
i don't know

SirBunky85:
was diri of bayelsa elected by the people?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
angelfallz:
i don't know
you should know
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

Mr painter, I am not from imo state. Come and complete that painting u started
[/s]

Useless hopeless imo indigene, your useless governor has ran away from Imo state
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol, Diri's election was not mind blowing or popular. uzodimma came 4th and magically came 1st courtesy of the supreme court. So as for Diri I dont know, i had to google Diri to be sure who is.
SirBunky85:
you should know
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Eagba(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Myer:

He knew that there would be reprisal attack for slaughtering the IPOB commander Ikonson.
The interesting thing about a leader is just as Kanu is abroad instructing his foot soldiers to kill policemen and security aides in the East, the govt likewise from Abuja is giving instructions in the best interest of his state from Abuja.

Obviously there's no reasoning with Kanu cos when you have a man blinded by the blind idea of Biafra who also has the support of angry and frustrated Igbo youths, you cannot even negotiate.

If there's the need to drop more of IPOB/ESN henchmen, he will definitely see it fit to protect his peaceful citizens.

uzodinnma have no citizen of his
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Useless hopeless imo indigene, your useless governor has ran away from Imo state
Mr painter
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Skylin69(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
These is just the beginning
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

I am not a painter, but a bricklayer.
Mr painter shut up ur mouth, u are not a bricklayer, but a painter.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Ok if you say so
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

Pls, don't let people know that I am a painter, I would rather say I am a bricklayer, as in a foreman.
What do u gain by telling lies? I noticed u were a painter and gave u that painting contract, don't u want others to notice u too?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I am a bricklayer, please I need job.

Ok if you say so.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

In fact, let me post ur contact here, so that Customers will see u, I just want make u de get job.
0803 297 6149. Melezanawi aka Mysteryshopper aka
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Ok if you say so. Ok come to my house to collect the job
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by pseudaria: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Myer:

My friend shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.