Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja (42954 Views)

Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit / Oyo Crisis: 20 Buried In Ibadan, 5,000 Take Refuge / Banditry: 23,000 Nigerians Sought Refuge In Niger Republic In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol, Diri's election was not mind blowing or popular. uzodimma came 4th and magically came 1st courtesy of the supreme court. So as for Diri I dont know, i had to google Diri to be sure who is.
the argument wasn't about being mindblowing or otherwise but it's about being elected by the people and being imposed by the supreme court.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by sage(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
julaion:

shut up there all Igbo's are biafrans and all igbos are in support of iPhone even those in kano,lagos,benin city,bornu etc

Guy speak for yourself.

Most Igbo people oppose the chaos in the southeast currently that is destroying Igbo land and commercial activities there
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

Ok, thank u for trying to sell what I do to the world, but it's just that I am just ashamed to tell people that I am a painter, cos of the fake live impression I have always portrayed.
U don't need to be ashamed to tell people what u do legitimately for a living, especially when it puts food on ur table. Go and sin no more. Ur sins are forgiven.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am jobless hopeless and useless

Chai cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

Thank u sir for the advice, from henceforth I will be proud to tell the world what I do.
It's ok, don't mention.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer I need help

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

I am cursed and possessed cheesy
Don't confess negatively, cos animals like u still have hope to live a meaningful life, if only u choose to.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer and I need help

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer and I am useless

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

I am depressed and miserable.
The lord is ur strength.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer , please give me job

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer, let me work for you

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I am a bricklayer but I am cursed

Ok oo
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I am not a painter, but a bricklayer.

Ok if you say so. Ok come to my house to collect the job
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by CSTRR: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
And the fact is that the Uzodinma govt has no real legitimacy.

He got 4th position in the elections untill the supreme Court did their own abracadabra.

He cannot address the people and win their support or calm the situation because he was not elected.

He is a supreme Court governor.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

Thank u sir for u have really inspired me today, what my useless 'so called' father cannot do
It's ok my boy
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I haven't eaten for weeks

Ok if you say so. Ok come to my house to collect the job
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
I have given you 5 posts ahead. Meet up with it, then I will respond. You are so dull
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Myer(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
realray:

oga Kanu will be coming back when the time is right and he won't be the only one.....u don't know what's cooking..

The only thing cooking is that there will be a lot of crying mothers and widows in the igbo land once again since your idiot leader Kanu is not taking the fight to the North but busy killing his fellow igbos and destroying your igbo lands and properties.

It will only get worse once Uzodimma and govt declares state of emergency in the East.
You'll realise that operation Crocodile Smile was really just a smile compared to the bite and carnage that Govt is capable of unleashing.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by rtdCivilservant: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:

Ok sir. But sir, I don't even have a house of my own.
So what do u want me to do?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by leicestercamper: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rtdcivilservant, it remains 4 replies. I dey wait cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who said the argument was about being mind blowing? Let me rephrase, Uzodimma's election was news everywhere it was kind of hard to miss.

SirBunky85:
the argument wasn't about being mindblowing or otherwise but it's about being elected by the people and being imposed by the supreme court.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
angelfallz:
Who said the argument was about being mind blowing? Let me rephrase, Uzodimma's election was news everywhere it was kind of hard to miss.

same thing with that of Diri of bayelsa state.have you forgotten that Lyon has already rehearsed how he would've waved at supporters the next day only for the heartbreaking news from the supreme court.so,diri becoming the governor was equally a big news
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by GreyLaw(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
lovelyboi71:
Good morning house Please I want to make a complain about my bank Gtb since last year they have been deducting my money anyhow
Somethtimes they we remove #400,sometimes #500
This have been going on since last year please I want you guys to help me out .

That bank has criminal tendencies. Run! They charge me same way; some times 400 twice, like they did in March. Interestingly, they never send you SMS for these funny charges and you'll only get to find out by checking your transaction history. Very funny bank.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Malawian(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
BruncleZuma:
His maternal home, where his kinsmen and relatives live.

[img]https://media1./images/5ee541edd1960466e4f30bd90a3d0590/tenor.gif[/img]
You know Igbo law prevents anyone from harming him if he took refuge in his maternal village. But, Hope Uzodinma murdered sleep, I don't think they will respect that age long Igbo law for him.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Josywhyte: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
All APC GOVERNOR'S, WILL BE GOVERNING FROM ABUJA, Soon!!

If Dem invade ABUJA nkor?

Where Next?? embarassed

Sambisa will be their next place so that Boko boys go kuku use dem do suya at once...
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by Grateful007: 1:51am On May 01, 2021
U ar a bastard
Myer:

It's called tactical advantage.
From Abuja he's getting intel on his assailants, the IPOB and ESN miscreants.

He knew that there would be reprisal attack for slaughtering the IPOB commander Ikonson.
The interesting thing about a leader is just as Kanu is abroad instructing his foot soldiers to kill policemen and security aides in the East, the govt likewise from Abuja is giving instructions in the best interest of his state from Abuja.

Obviously there's no reasoning with Kanu cos when you have a man blinded by the blind idea of Biafra who also has the support of angry and frustrated Igbo youths, you cannot even negotiate.

But the advantage the governor has is a higher fire power and Intel.

If there's the need to drop more of IPOB/ESN henchmen, he will definitely see it fit to protect his peaceful citizens.

Cos clearly not all igbos support Kanu.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2021
SirBunky85:
same thing with that of Diri of bayelsa state.have you forgotten that Lyon has already rehearsed how he would've waved at supporters the next day only for the heartbreaking news from the supreme court.so,diri becoming the governor was equally a big news

Did Diri go from 4th to 1st?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
angelfallz:

Did Diri go from 4th to 1st?
did diri win the guber polls?
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2021
SirBunky85:
did diri win the guber polls?

I was giving you a reason why Uzodimma's election made waves.
Diri may or may not have won the election, but it was not shocking or mind boggling.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2021
angelfallz:

I was giving you a reason why Uzodimma's election made waves.
Diri may or may not have won the election, but it was not shocking or mind boggling.
Diri's imposition as the Governor by the supreme court was mind blogging as that of uzodinma was.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria / Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.