Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy (10252 Views)

Claim Free Dogecoin / Make Up To N50,000 Within A Week, It Is Real / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by moneytalk247: 9:50am On May 03, 2021
Bro i need the info too. Kindly send to emergencyroadmap@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by HASHAJU(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2021
Please am interested in the materials. wolat23@gmail.com thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by kriss27(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2021
Please I am interested send me the introduction material. Here is my email address gemmanuel424@gmail.com
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by PeaceIlya: 10:41am On May 03, 2021
Kaybee7000:

not working o
it's working, just replace the "(dot)" with "full stop" as in "."

1 Like

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by xristian19: 7:15pm On May 03, 2021
Kindly send the introductory material to this email : echibex4biz@gmail.com

V7place:
I knew little about Crypto Currency as of January 1st 2021. Not that I hadnt heard about it: I had, I just didnt believe in it, didnt understand it, thought it wasnt worth it-all depending on when you asked me. 11 years ago, I turned down 1000 bitcoin someone wanted to pay for something I was selling. It was junk to me. If I had taken it and not used it-it would be worth $60 Million by 2021. Well one couldnt blame me, how many people took it serious in 2010. 1000 Bitcoin then was worth about $80 ,I took cash instead for what I was selling.

I wasn’t the only person then who didnt take Bitcoin or Crypto seriously; almost everyone including many of those who owned it then saw it as more as a hobby-not real money. Non computer people didnt even know it existed!

I made my first Dogecoin purchase on Feb 12th at a LIMIT price of 0.085 cents. There’s a difference between LIMIT & MARKET PRICE.

I was about a week late in the sense that I had been hearing about Dogecoin, but was reluctant following my disappointment with Bitcoin. I had invested $250 into Bitcoin on January 3rd and Instead of seeing my $250 ( N110,000) become $500 ( N220,000) IN DAYS I saw it drop to $240 IN HOURS,

then $230;

then $220;

It was painful and disappointing.

It climbed back up a little, but never went beyond $280. And I was not impressed.

I heard been hearing about Dogecoin since December and by the time I entered in February ; it had made a 1900% increase. Meaning if I had put $1000 ( N450,000) in around November 2020; I would have seen my money turn to $19,000.

From Feb 12th when I got into Dogecoin; it had slowed down. I watched the price fluctuate from 0.054 to 0.058 –not much to gain when you invest $1500 (N675,000).

Then THE WEEK happened!

From Saturday April 10th to Thursday April 15th-it was crazy. I was cashing out profits every hour (a method I use) and from my $600 balance ( I had already cashed out much of my initial investment getting frustrated with slow returns) I made a total of $2400 ( N1 Million +)-all just using my phone.

Even when it began to fall after the 15th; and people were saying its over; I still found a way to cash in ( bought at dips, sold at peaks).

Even though its gone down in the last 2 weeks, going as low as $0.16; I have still been able to cash in. This week I made $700 on Tuesday and Wednesday ( about N415,000). All this based on my little investment. There are people who made more.

LOSSES
I have made many losses before Dogecoin. I have been trading in lesser known extremely volatile coins

Filecoin
Bancor Network Token
Civic
Ankr
Storj
Celo

I was always chasing the wind with those ones and lost at least N150,000-but now I am wiser.

Happy to hear the experiences of people especially with Dogecoin.

BitCoin
King Of Crypto
Has increased in value by 414,000% in 11 years. If you had put $1000 in it at the beginning in 2009/2010-your $1000 would now be worth over $45 Million

Ethereum
2nd In Command
Rising fast. In one year; has grown from $100 to $2500

DogeCoin
The Rising Prince
4000% Increase in Just the First 4 Months Of 2021

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by HisExcellence(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2021
V7place:

At least you came to read it! 5 months ago I wasnt even interested!

Send me an email, I ll send you an introductory material.

Have sent you a mail sir.
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Damdammy: 10:57pm On May 03, 2021
@op, have sent you a mail, please check.
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by peculiar3(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2021
V7place:
I knew little about Crypto Currency as of January 1st 2021. Not that I hadnt heard about it: I had, I just didnt believe in it, didnt understand it, thought it wasnt worth it-all depending on when you asked me. 11 years ago, I turned down 1000 bitcoin someone wanted to pay for something I was selling. It was junk to me. If I had taken it and not used it-it would be worth $60 Million by 2021. Well one couldnt blame me, how many people took it serious in 2010. 1000 Bitcoin then was worth about $80 ,I took cash instead for what I was selling.

I wasn’t the only person then who didnt take Bitcoin or Crypto seriously; almost everyone including many of those who owned it then saw it as more as a hobby-not real money. Non computer people didnt even know it existed!

I made my first Dogecoin purchase on Feb 12th at a LIMIT price of 0.085 cents. There’s a difference between LIMIT & MARKET PRICE.

I was about a week late in the sense that I had been hearing about Dogecoin, but was reluctant following my disappointment with Bitcoin. I had invested $250 into Bitcoin on January 3rd and Instead of seeing my $250 ( N110,000) become $500 ( N220,000) IN DAYS I saw it drop to $240 IN HOURS,

then $230;

then $220;

It climbed back up a little, but never went beyond $280. And I was not impressed.

I heard been hearing about Dogecoin since December and by the time I entered in February ; it had made a 1900% increase. Meaning if I had put $1000 ( N450,000) in around November 2020; I would have seen my money turn to $19,000.

From Feb 12th when I got into Dogecoin; it had slowed down. I watched the price fluctuate from 0.054 to 0.058 –not much to gain when you invest $1500 (N675,000).

Then THE WEEK happened!

From Saturday April 10th to Thursday April 15th-it was crazy. I was cashing out profits every hour (a method I use) and from my $600 balance ( I had already cashed out much of my initial investment getting frustrated with slow returns) I made a total of $2400 ( N1 Million +)-all just using my phone.

Even when it began to fall after the 15th; and people were saying its over; I still found a way to cash in ( bought at dips, sold at peaks).

Even though its gone down in the last 2 weeks, going as low as $0.16; I have still been able to cash in. This week I made $700 on Tuesday and Wednesday ( about N415,000). All this based on my little investment. There are people who made more.

LOSSES
I have made many losses before Dogecoin. I have been trading in lesser known extremely volatile coins

Filecoin
Bancor Network Token
Civic
Ankr
Storj
Celo

I was always chasing the wind with those ones and lost at least N150,000-but now I am wiser.

BitCoin
King Of Crypto
Has increased in value by 414,000% in 11 years. If you had put $1000 in it at the beginning in 2009/2010-your $1000 would now be worth over $45 Million

Ethereum
2nd In Command

DogeCoin
The Rising Prince

I need the material pls: udohben@gmail.com
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Olutty: 12:32am On May 04, 2021
V7place:

Send me an Email. I ll send you some materials.
olutty88@gmail.com
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Magolf7930(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2021
V7place:

then $230;

then $220;

Then THE WEEK happened!

LOSSES

Filecoin
Bancor Network Token
Civic
Ankr
Storj
Celo

BitCoin
King Of Crypto

Ethereum
2nd In Command

DogeCoin
The Rising Prince

Congratulations! I rejoice with you.
I will like to invest on this crypto of a thing but don't know how to go about it. Pls put me through, your assistance will be highly appreciated. I sent you mail, pls reply.
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by oferdik: 9:01am On May 04, 2021
V7place:

Yes, its not really hard if you can be consistent and patient. Send me an email
bro i would appreciate if you send me the tutorial material, I just sent you a mail and here is my address oferdinand8 @gmail.com. thanks
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by udocity2: 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
I'm interested how do I start pls?... I have binance app
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by udocity2: 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
chukwuemeka001@outlook.com
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by udocity2: 1:32pm On May 04, 2021
V7place:

Yes, its not really hard if you can be consistent and patient. Send me an email
Pls I want to learn too I have binance app already.....my email chukwuemeka001@outlook.com thanks
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by spytime(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2021
I have one I completed building I want to sell and put the money in crypto for years to come because I don’t even know when I will complete it

1 Like

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by V7place(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2021
Tuesday was another profitable day with Dogecoin and it hit new highs-crossing the 60 cents mark and approaching 70 cents.

I made over 40% returns.

Then I took the step of investing some of the profit( about 200k) in Ethereum Classic: a coin I am currently studying. Cant say if this was a right move and I almost lost part of the money. ETC (Ethereum Classic) fortunately went up 40% itself; but with no clear exit strategy I almost lost out as I kept waiting to see it go up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by V7place(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2021
Same coin: different price on two different platforms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by V7place(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2021
abeladepoju:
Thanks for informations you're reeling out here. Kindly differentiate between limits sell and market sell and suggests which one is better when cashing-out.

Whenever you are buying and selling stocks or crypto: you need to enter the price you want to sell or buy it.

Market price is the current price of the coin.

The problem is that as you are typing; the market price (the current price in the market) may change; so when you choose that option-it may be declined or it may take a while for the price to get back to that price.

When selling I always choose a price lower than the market, so that the trade goes through right away; or when buying I choose a higher price than what's obtainable not the market. It does not necessarily mean those are the prices they will go for; it just means the few seconds spent in entering my data and submitting -my order will be processed even if the market price has changed.

Hope this makes sense.

Limit Price is also good to mint profit when you are asleep or not monitoring the market. For example , you can tell the platform to sell 1000 unites of Dogecoin for $0.715 and whenever the market price reaches there, it will sell at that price.

Learn more @ https://v7place.com/index.php?board=31.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by V7place(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2021
funkyprof:

Hi, thanks for taking time to make this thread, I just sent you a mail as I am also interested in learning how to go about investing in these coins.

I think it would be more beneficial to all if the thread can be on how to invest in these coins like a tutorial, which coins to invest in, which strategies to use in investing, we can even track coins to know when to invest in them or to sell.... Something like we have in the agric tech and non-agric tech thread with other experts chipping in from their wealth of experience

Thankyou. I ll be posting whenever I can both here and on my training board @ https://v7place.com/index.php?board=31.0

Answering as many questions as I can.

2 Likes

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by realpoacher(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2021
V7place:

Thankyou. I ll be posting whenever I can both here and on my training board @ https://v7place.com/index.php?board=31.0

Hello OP, can you sell me a little Dogecoin?

I need just $25 worth of Doge

Let me buy from you sir

I have a Doge wallet on trustwallet but I can't seem to find where to buy Dogecoin easily

Binance wouldn't approve my verification
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Oyindamolah: 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
realpoacher:

Hello OP, can you sell me a little Dogecoin?

I need just $25 worth of Doge

Let me buy from you sir

I have a Doge wallet on trustwallet but I can't seem to find where to buy Dogecoin easily

Binance wouldn't approve my verification

His directing People to his site
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by wealthtrak: 5:24am On May 06, 2021
V7place:
Follow my adventure, share my passion, tell me your experiences at https://v7place.com/index.php?board=31.0

then $230;

then $220;

Then THE WEEK happened!

LOSSES

Filecoin
Bancor Network Token
Civic
Ankr
Storj
Celo

BitCoin
King Of Crypto

Ethereum
2nd In Command

DogeCoin
The Rising Prince

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by wealthtrak: 5:26am On May 06, 2021
V7place:

Awesome!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by charixel: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Trading crypto is the best because at every dip you get smiling...
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by elebilafe(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
I made some cash too from dogecoin and i am still making
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by uzoexcel(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2021
V7place:

pls send to me joeuzoma@gmail.com

@SirbobbyDgreat pls forward to my email joeuzoma@gmail.com
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Nobody: 10:41am On May 06, 2021
$100 USDT FOR sale
480/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by SirbobbyDgreat: 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
uzoexcel:

pls send to me joeuzoma@gmail.com

@SirbobbyDgreat pls forward to my email joeuzoma@gmail.com
I didn't get a reply from him
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by hashtagged(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2021
V7place:

blackkonga@gmail.com pls send me the material
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Rider01(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2021
Bro I sent you and email and hope to get your reply I want to learn too
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by SaintUlot: 5:31am On May 07, 2021
Those who made good money in crypto don't shout up and down like this, you made a little above 2000usd and you are feeling as if you have made it in life, trying to deceive some gullible folks.

By the time the long bearish cycle comes, all of you will allow us to rest in peace, during bullish crypto market, even noobs ll be claiming to be a crypto guru. In this market, only 15% of participants will make money overall, 85% will suffer losses overall, it is not a prediction, but that's how it works. Eagerly waiting for the next crypto market crash, it will be three times fatal than that of 2017/2018.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria / This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / Earn Weekly With Google Chrome And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.