Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy (10237 Views)

Claim Free Dogecoin / Make Up To N50,000 Within A Week, It Is Real / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by V7place(m): 6:15am On May 26, 2021
If you really want to hammer in any investment, please read and research a lot. I saw the article below on Sunday. I am already in ETH, but didnt take the article seriously.

By Monday morning, MATIC was already at 47%; and one thing I have learnt the hard way is not to jump into any position thats already heavily bullish unless I fully understand the coin. I assumed by 50% it would start fallng, It didnt. When it got to 100%, I jumped in -made 10% and instead of getting out-stayed in and lost all my earnings and more.

I was now at loss, but like someone wise told us, you only loose when you sell. So I didnt sell and by Tuesday night, I cashed in about 25% myself.

Please do lots of reading and research. This thing is for serious people and thinkers!

Top 5 Cryptocurrencies To Watch This Week: BTC, ETH, ADA, SOL, MATIC

https://v7place.com/index.php?topic=3877.0
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by MATBILL10(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ok
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by udocity2: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2021
V7place:

No, I disagree. Its good to share information so others too can consider if its useful to them and check it out.

It was another human being like me who shared this with me and it has been a blessing; biko let me share it with others too sir.

It doesnt rain every day; if one doesnt plant, one cant reap. Famine will always come-but if one has reaped bountifully during the time of plenty-famine wont be a problem as our store houses will be filled and over flowing.

A market will always fluctuate between bullish and bearish; smart people take advantage when the Bull is prevailing

And making $2000 was weeks ago o; its been almost times 3 that now. Doge to the Moon, and to the Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin and dozens of other coins!!!!! grin

Pls bro,I am ever ready to learn from you pls help a brother for Gods sake..... chukwuemeka001@outlook.com
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by minasu190: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
V7place:

Yeah. I can send you a mail later today.

Im not sure if some platforms have minimums to start; but usually you can start with anything even $1. But $1 wont give you much.

$40 to $100 is adequate to start. Avoid platforms that charge too many fees and be ready for loss if you dabble into extremely volatile coins.

And you can do it yourself, you dont need to give anyone your money to do it for you-just get some knowledge.
please i will be much if you send more details to my mail....setonji1234@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by meekhat: 4:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by authenticman(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Nice thread, I have been meaning to go into this business, I think there is a lot to learn from this thread
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Monstermoms: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Interested persons should contact me on whatsapp 09078108519

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Adabite(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2021

https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=7799441a
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2021
MATBILL10:
Ok

I no longer attend to email requests on here so kindly quote me here to state your reason for the request or you can reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text and state how we can be of assistance to each other as nairalanders.

Cheers.
[quote author=MATBILL10 post=105449234]I can't find your Facebook Id either I would like us to talk about the sport trading investment you posted. You can drop your whatsapp number or you can as well chat me up on 08162940219 so we can have a better communication. Thanks

@MATBILL10 if you can't find a facebook Id boldly written on my profile's personal text here what's the assurance that you are teachable as regards the sports earning process.
BTW check all my post I have stated it that I don't do WhatsApp based on personal reasons.
Do the needful if you are truly interested in what you desire to learn from me.

Cheers

@seniorwriter
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by jom28gy(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
How can I mine crypto
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by MATBILL10(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can't find your Facebook Id either I would like us to talk about the sport trading investment you posted. You can drop your whatsapp number or you can as well chat me up on 08162940219 so we can have a better communication. Thanks

I no longer attend to email requests on here so kindly quote me here to state your reason for the request or you can reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text and state how we can be of assistance to each other as nairalanders.

Cheers.

@seniorwriter[/quote]
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Aremolekunowo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello please can you teach me also. My email address is vinctay2020@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by MATBILL10(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2021
@seniorwriter What I mean is that I can't find you on facebook via your id Sarah Adakaren you are not the only one who bears that name on facebook, that was why I drop my number so you can forward your email there. Thanks

Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by Seniorwriter(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2021
MATBILL10:
@seniorwriter What I mean is that I can't find you on facebook via your id Sarah Adakaren you are not the only one who bears that name on facebook, that was why I drop my number so you can forward your email there. Thanks

There are no two persons bearing that ID if you type it correctly more so it has no pics ....do the needful....

Are you the one that reached out this morning?...7/9/21

@SENIORWRITER
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by dettemanon(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you want to earn money, then why not give preference to well-known cryptocurrencies? You can ask your customers to provide you with a salary in bitcoins because storing money in such wallets is now widespread and safe. You can also buy dogecoin and then resell it for a lot if you succeed. There are many ways to make money on doge. I don't think you've ever heard of such a thing. It is better to worry when an unknown user offers you some non-existent cryptocurrency, about which you will not be able to find information in Google.
Re: I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy by skyangel(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op come & continue with updates o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn Winning Tips In 49ja. / How/where To Invest N150,000 / Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.