Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Just Have To Do This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Have To Do This (110 Views)

Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This / I Just Got Scammed By A Top Buyer On Fiverr / I JUST HAVE TO LET OUT THIS SECRET!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Have To Do This by Ayobami222: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Good morning Nigerians, Please I use God to beg everyone reading this, am Ayobami and am into paga business before I was robbed and part of the money I used to run my business is loan, the loan company are on my neck and due to this have developed HBP which has lead to partial stroke and am currently on sick bed typing this, please Nigeria help me to pay my loan, I can give you the loan company number to confirm and pay to their account. please help me out.
please help me out. Please help me to offset this loan I use God to beg you.
Thank you and God bless you abundantly

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Communicate Effectively In Today's Noisy World / AXA Mansard Bags People First Organization And CEO Awards / Hurry Now To The Best Plastic Extrusion Companies To Buy Solar Conduit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.