Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (47100 Views)

Don't Blame Buhari For The Mess You Put Benue - Garba Shehu Criticizes Ortom / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by AgainstIslam(f): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
CSTRR:

If you voted for buhari in 2015, but not in 2019, then you are just a little bit smarter than those that voted for him twice.

Buhari had an antecedence. He was head of state in 1983, and people suffered heavily through high inflations and an abysmal standard of living with poor human rights.
There was nothing good he had to offer. Fela sang about his poor and wicked government.
And many people said it then in 2015 over and over again, so it was not hidden.

If you had voted for a different party, I can understand.

But there is no excuse for voting buhari in 2015.
All of you are in the same boat. The boat of naivety and a disrespect for history.

I'm back!

If you had carefully read my submission, you would have noticed that I didn't vote at all in 2015 because I was faced with the very tough decision of choosing between the devil and red sea.

Therefore, your assertion about me holds no water!

And I will repeat it again: If I were to choose between PDP and APC in 2015, I would have gone for APC because I wasn't born when buhari was military president. Everything I knew about him them was from history and news. That's why I can't really blame those who wanted to try something different.

But to have repeated the mistake of voting APC in 2019 staggers my imagination!

Only a fool falls at the same location twice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.