Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July (44233 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / Prophet Iginla: Pray For 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Teachope21: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigeria will be fine, present challenges will be resolved by next administration and we will become a united family again..that's what I see..
Meanwhile you can Partner or invest with Us Now & EARN DAILY INCOME.

If you are interested in doing business, investing or Partnering the opportunity is here. Invest In our Transportation/Logistics Services with High Return On Investment.

You can partner or invest on a 100% return on investment (ROI) at 50% interest rate for 1 or 2years with our company. As an investor You are expected to provide funds for the purchase of commercial vehicles or purchase the commercial vehicles by yourself and give to our company to manage. We accept mini buses, sienna, corolla, Camry,T4 buses, Vanagon, hummer buses, cargo vans. trucks etc. 

Our payment depends on the agreed amount and how long you want the money paid back to you. we pay daily, weekly or monthly. We accept vehicles from investors either on hire purchase or operate/pay terms. 

You can invest according to your financial capacity from 1 vehicle to 10 vehicles or more depending on your ability. As our company operates the vehicles you will be paid/receive the agreed % amount into your bank account daily, weekly or monthly without stories. By Investing with us you will become a principal financial Partner to our company, you can also become a Director at any of our existing registered limited liability companies in Nigeria. We are also ready to enter into Memorandum of Understanding with interested Investor, coprate bodies or organizations that can propose good business offers.

All our vehicles are insured so your investment is safe and we do legal agreement with all investors to ensure fairness on both sides.

We are waiting for your kind response. You can reach us today at 090nine37five09three7,Call/whatsApp.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by harmargedon: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
richmond500:
There is nothing like prophecy, they are just predicting.

This one has even claimed to see what will happen in may and June but could not see where "thou shalt not commit adultery was written in the bible" is that one a prophet?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Calitoscassius(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crooked pastor.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Brushstrokes20: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
The nepotic, redundant, bloodthirsty coupist is Nigeria's worst disaster!
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Amanda4life: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
H E SHOULD FIRST WEEP FOR DISGRACING GOD THROUGH HIS INFIDELITY AND DIVORCE

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
We shall survive.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Obason22(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nothing is new to us anymore, tell us what u saw. Stop coming from behind.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by bigcasava1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
Hehe ... Is this not the prophet that gave somebody belle and somebody gave his wife belle ! ?

Iginnla... Big wood!!

No wonder egbon get large farm!!!!

watch what you say? God works in mysterious ways I
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
everybody dey now prophesied for Nigeria. ...but none mention this crisis in there new year message for 2021......men of God indeed!
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Kayyus09(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Make I just find job before the baby is born.
Help me, if you can please.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Jonathan39: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
We've been waiting for that, tell them to make it fast. We are running out of patient to send them back to futa jalon
okeyglm:
fulani will unleash their terror against the igbos.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Lovelyperson(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
Hehe ... Is this not the prophet that gave somebody belle and somebody gave his wife belle ! ?

Iginnla... Big wood!!

grin I knew I was going to see this on the first page. But it now nice seeing it on the FTC...
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by nnamdiosu(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:

Iginnla... Big wood!!

Hahahasmiley abeg no let me fall with laugh. Serious?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by lereinter(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Goodness

He too is in nigeria

Orun yaabo ki se ori eyan kan
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by lereinter(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Is this not the same prophet that him and his wife are competing in adultery.

Why

You don't even forget things

Lolzzzzz
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by lereinter(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
If the evil will happen to only buhari, it's permitted to happen
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Franzinni: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
bigcasava1:
watch what you say? God works in mysterious ways I
yeah but the same God told us to test all spirits ...

And by thier fruits we shall know them ... When they were frolicking in secret we didn't know until the same God mysteriously brought it to the light ..

So yeah God does work in mysterious ways brother big cassava!
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by shotnicca(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
All this funny men self,you are there saying you can't say,if you can't say I guess you did not see anything then you are only wanting to put your enemies at fear... Tell us what you saw cos even our Lord Jesus Christ don't hide the truth so also reasonable men of God.

just go and seat and stop scaring innocent pipo the God we serve is with this country

May, June July and the rest of the years shall be break through for all souls that trust in God..
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by shotnicca(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=harmargedon post=101266135][/quote]

pure blast
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Shikena(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Preying on gullibility.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by sharpwriter(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:

Iginnla... Big wood!!

That's not all,. He also charges people 50k to bath in his swimming pool that has healing powers grin
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by LordOfTheGame: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes everybody is now shouting about war and fear of war becuaebthe Igbos say we don't want to continue in this fake and forced marriage again. All these years, the fulanis have been killing us without stopping and nobody said anything but now we have risen to say enough is enough, everybody is nothing but war and blood. The blood of the Igbo people will not continue to be used to appease the gods of One Nigeria.
#NeverAgain

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Franzinni: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

That's not all,. He also charges people 50k to bath in his swimming pool that has healing powers grin
omo see business model .. haha sharp guy jare.

god of men dem.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hunter2009:
Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Raises Prayers Against Happenings In May, June, July (Video)

The leading prophetic voice in Nigeria, Prophet Joshua Iginla has issued a stern prophetic warning on Nigeria against the month of May, June, and July 2021.

Iginla, who is the shepherd in charge of the world-class 80,000 seater auditorium known as the City of Wonders In Nigeria, released a prophetic video this morning where he wept for Nigeria. Iginla warned that what is coming ahead is scary and that he saw a dark cloud pregnant with an evil baby. Here is the full message as released by him:

Oh Nigeria, our land of Glory, I weep for You because you are already injured and bleeding. Who can stop this bleeding and flow of blood? I can't tell you what I see. May History not repeat itself. Nark all I have said in parables. My spirit boils. For the past six months, God has been revealing to me some things that are hard for me to say. We need to pray for Nigeria. What is coming ahead in the next three months is not good, that's May, June, and July. I can't talk more than this. We need to pray for Nigeria. You see the military, police, DSS and all security operatives have a lot of works to do because of what is coming ahead. We really need to pray for Nigeria. I appeal to those in authority to be cautious and sensitive because the cloud is dark and it is pregnant. And the baby that is about to come from this pregnancy is an evil baby. I will repeat myself, the cloud is dark and very pregnant with an evil child.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9xUTq5sNY

Absolute false trash.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Christistruth00: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wait O!!!!!!

Is this not the Fake Pastor that Married 2 wives , one in America and one in South Africa?

Is he still a Pastor?!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3SoPDLz20
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by adekool2015: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Professorcplus:
Abegi. Give boys 2 sure odd daily in the month of May then we won't doubt u
wetin they happen here
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Unigweson25(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kennitrust:
undecided undecided
The most common vision we have in this country is seeing EVIL

It easy to say evil things will happen than saying good thing will happen

Nigeria prophets show start prophecing reality and good thing.
b

Ignorance kill you there!!!
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by mandate12: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Professorcplus:
Abegi. Give boys 2 sure odd daily in the month of May then we won't doubt u

grin
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by samuelevans(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
the interpretation of your prophecy is this..... Nigeria will try to divide in the next 3 months. ( Ipob ) Hope una plan am well??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by bigcasava1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
yeah but the same God told us to test all spirits ...

And by thier fruits we shall know them ... When they were frolicking in secret we didn't know until the same God mysteriously brought it to the light ..

So yeah God does work in mysterious ways brother big cassava!
did God condemn David or solomon for all their numerous sins? He forgave them when they asked for his mercy.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by HallaDaTruth: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
okeyglm:
fulani will unleash their terror against the igbos.

And Igbos will send the fulanis to hell. If Yah be for us, which fulanis can be against us
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by chaloskyx: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
JUST SHUT UP YOUR PRAYERS DONT WORK WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING SINCE WHERE HAS IT GOTTEN THE COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.