Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths (36151 Views)

Nude Photos Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-miss Commonwealth Nigeria (photos) / Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut / Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood 2018 Winner Wanda Monye Add More Weight With Beaut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Crystalom3(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Felixalex:
Hmmm

Sometimes I de reason to organize beauty pageant, make I chop small grin grin grin
I support you sir if you have the money. All I ask for is to be a judge.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Umsworld: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
just her type of hard work will suffice She's working very hard!!
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Liposure: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Felixalex:
Hmmm

Sometimes I de reason to organize beauty pageant, make I chop small grin grin grin
I go dey in charge of the girls
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Liposure: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
mbahdi:
Positive things like
holy Jehoshaphat
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Liposure: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Herbephe1:
In this Ramadan you need to apply caution in opening some threads...
Allah will understand
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Liposure: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chargingpoint:
Direct my attention to positive things with those boobs staring at me? I'd rather buy Vaseline instead sad
those boobs are positive and good to go
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Smile4mee01: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
I still somt understand why so.e women cant pass the same.message without exposing thier body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
What’s so flashy about this beauty queen? She looks no different from Adaeze who my brother keeps rejecting.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
fasho01:
How do these photos help redirect focus to positive things

Preacher practice what you preach

It is the norm now for ladies to post baseless pics and just attach whatever post comes to their heads whether it makes sense or not.

1 Like

Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Roma10: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
did u see that
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by FashionCookie(f): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Positive things like what? Bleaching and going naked? Shior!

1 Like

Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
She's redirecting the mind of the youths to negative things through her dressing.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by shedy03(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
This one is braless beauty queen.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by mikmash(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol... I don't believe beauty wrote this. Best wishes though.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Felixalex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Liposure:
I go dey in charge of the girls

Ole grin
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Felixalex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
I support you sir if you have the money. All I ask for is to be a judge.

Hehehe osheyy Chief Judge
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Durklil: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by gulfer: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Which mushroom contest she won... Hot pictures keep you their Glesmodel angry angryangry
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oh!Olympus.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by cayorday89(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
mbahdi:
Positive things like
Like 'The KOKO' of the matter at heart..
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by theforemost: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
ugly over bleached skin.sagged breast with enforced six packs.facial beauty is zero. who the hellade her a beauty queen
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by bornalive: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
How can anything good come out of this one with flat br.ea..st? To me no brain and no beauty here.
Re: Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths by Blackdisciple(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2021
it is high time the youths redirect their mind to positive things.

It's like the mind of the youths in her community are directed to negative things oo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Shows Off Slim Figure / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.