Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians (31534 Views)

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria / Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by MelaninGemstone(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Florida, here I come
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
US education is world class, especially in STEM.

But it is expensive as fucckk.

2 Likes

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Anybodie: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
stagger:
Hahahaha..

School fees money don dey dry up for US universities.

Joke's on you...
hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not a favour...... They need your $$$$$$..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by mamatwiny(f): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
After they messed up ppls travel history with denials.

We need to correct it first B4 we consider you again.
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by McStoic(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
wpadmin:
Easiest way to migrate to the US if you can afford it

What's the highest amount needed for that?
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Durklil: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by chaloskyx: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
AND THE BRAIN DRAIN CONTINUES NIGERIA IS FINISHED
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Oysters(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
stagger:
Hahahaha..

grin grin

I hear say Canada dey offer permanent residency if you apply.
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by professore(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Obrigardo: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is why elections have consequences. Just watch those trump cultists, they will be the first to rush to the embassy.

2 Likes

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Obrigardo: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
mamatwiny:
After they messed up ppls travel history with denials.

We need to correct it first B4 we consider you again.

Thanks to the criminal trump for that

2 Likes

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Plut01: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oysters:

grin grin

For study Visa? E be like say I go do Degree again oo

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Plut01: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oysters:

grin grin

For study Visa? E be like say I go do Degree again oo

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now. I'm just trying to survive.

kuda microfinance bank.

thanks God bless.
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by blackjack21(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I actually just saw an opportunity to be first here to comment. That is why I commented.

So yea...

you have won a free visa to enter the USA. report to the closest embassy as soon as possible.

regards.

1 Like

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Senudi96(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good info. All those interested in "japaing" take note.
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by oluemmakay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
We all know that you guys need the money to boost your economy.
It's good when a country give room to the thinkers

2 Likes

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by benqo01(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
I had rather choose Europe

1 Like

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by richy16(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mk Germany �� self follow
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Splitmind: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:
This is why elections have consequences. Just watch those trump cultists, they will be the first to rush to the embassy.

All that support because they wanted their daddy Trump to give them Biafra. Trump has gone and he didn't even mention Biafra once in the entire four years.

Bunch of yeye people with misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Obrigardo: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Splitmind:

All that support because they wanted their daddy Trump to give them Biafra. Trump has gone and he didn't even mention Biafra once in the entire four years.

Bunch of yeye people with misplaced priorities.

grin
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by shiwex: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
They need our money..

1 Like

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
About time yo.
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by jesicajonna(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Great

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by GreyLaw(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's a good development for genuine students.

alexisjacobs04 you tried sending me a mail. Anything?
Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by LyfeJennings(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Scam
American embassy na the biggest legit scammers in Africa

3 Likes

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by ogbonti: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
stagger:
Hahahaha..

They don’t need foreign dollars they can print as much as they want

1 Like

Re: US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians by Ayula911: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I actually just saw an opportunity to be first here to comment. That is why I commented.

So yea...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expansion And Reconstruction Of The Oshodi-Airport Road In Pictures / Photo: An Aerial View Of Kano In 1940 / Trailer Crushes People Dead In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.