Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition (30786 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2019 To Hold In Nigeria, Audition Dates Announced / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Drizzy5001(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pls we don't need Ọzọ's type this time around.
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by rhames(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Hayee(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
Make una pick girls wey dey open breast and yansh girls wey guys can easy deceive to they give us steady show for night . We need alpha males not uzors type of guys . we won't take any mary Amaka girls on display we have come to see breast and yansh that is what we must see
my brother the thing is that dere will always be someone lyk dat 2018- tobi 2019- frodd 2020- ozo
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by HallaDaTruth: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Last one no nudity leak or shower hour

I no go even watch highlights or anything

Bro e leak o.
I get the link
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by CSTRR: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ozo is now a CAF commissioner.

This BBN opens doors for the lucky contestants only.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by HallaDaTruth: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nightalan:
Here we go again, the show is not even as popular in it's country of origin and other western societies, because they have moved on to better and quality shows. But here in Nigeria, clueless and jobless youths will be falling over themselves and spending the better part of their day keeping tabs and watching other people.
With the rising insecurity, and current state of the country, trust the Youths to relegate important issues, when there's time to ship and vote their faves.

Did you say better quality shows, i was in the uk 2 years ago, what they show over there is worse. They even have a dating game show where you appear completely naked on live television. Stop hyping those white people. They are dirtier than you know. Also pray those kind of shows don't enter Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by CSTRR: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Last one no nudity leak or shower hour

I no go even watch highlights or anything
To be fair, it depends on the housemates in that season.

We pray that the housemates should be rotten types.

Awon omo wobe types.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Akuruoulo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
another set of ashawos are about to be introduce to us....my own be say make dem bring intelligent people and people that can dance not those boring last year set..unintelligent modafvckas that can't even spice up Saturday night party
ANOTHER PANDEMIC COMING UP
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by oneTIMEman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Another way to else your mind from this Fulani country
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Superpower(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
big bitch ... Let me explain and I hope your pentium 2 processor will be able to catch up in due time ...

The show is full of immorality if you don't understand that then I will have to wait for it to sink into your thick neanderthal skull ..I have time, I could come back in a week ..

So what does that have to do with paedophilia?Mr intelligent. What does consenting adults having sex have to do with a grown man molesting a child!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Durklil: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Idc
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Can't access the links on my phone please any other alternatives
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by EmeraldHash(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
They are here again to distract us from our problems. But God no go shame us
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
God knows this show will never get my 1naira talkless of 30per vote . I forbid rubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Internet247(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol wey we don see names of the next housemates !!
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Franzinni: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Superpower:
So what does that have to do with paedophilia?Mr intelligent. What does consenting adults having sex have to do with a grown man molesting a child!
smh. ... I guess I still have to wait then
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44am On May 01, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
I am contesting this year, guys.

Root for me. wink

If your persona is anything like the e-one you have here, ehn, you'll definitely definitely cause drama and have people hooked. I'll be your number one cassava root and router. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by baratech: 2:53am On May 01, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Another distraction from the pit of hell to divert the attention of some gullible Nigerians..( especially southern youths ) away from the insecurity situation of the zoo country.

You're very funny... So since the last bbnaija show ended till now.. At least the youths have not been distracted.. How has the security situation in naija improved?

If anything, insecurity has gotten worse
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by biggy00000(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2021
praiseneo:
I really wanna go for this show cos it would be the best platform to showcase my music talent even if it’s just 2 weeks I really really wanna go... but it’s all political and I give up easily cos I’m nobody and they won’t choose me embarassed

Really!!!!

Your music can't go far with this giveup mindset o.

So long you are breathing; you never give up

A new day z a new beginning
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Revolva(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2021
Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOwrqaLF6nE
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Ayobami7(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2021
Noted NEXT!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by switrash(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2021
The show is better than the insecurity happening in the country** our news is full of bad news, we need distraction for 2months.

Thanks #Biggie #bbnaija
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Psoul(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Another opportunity to divert the attention of youths from happenings in the country.

I just hope those without connection and link dont apply,because its waste of time and resources.

Na man wey know man get hope.

They already know those that will participate in the next 10 editions.

Only people that don't know what they want in life do get easily distracted.
Moreover, what you are not interested in can not easily get u distracted.
Your distractions will come from what you mostly crave for.
So get focus on that thing that will help u achieve ur goal and forget side distractions.

Meanwhile, I have bn wondering on what those that say that this show is a distraction have bn focusing before now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video) / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.