Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria (11991 Views)

UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by stasius: 12:19am On May 01, 2021
Pfizer is what we want.

Thank you.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by kunle75(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I'm very sure NAFDAC didn't assess or analyse the vaccine, na just foreign assessment and analysis dem go copy

before nko?

Its best among the available vaccine for now and hope they will make available for the masses.

Thats what was given here and its free for everyone.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by Biggers82(m): 12:57am On May 01, 2021
Am not surprised they can approve any shit so far na Oyibo do am
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by lydafo: 2:08am On May 01, 2021
The popularity of vaccines is getting faster and faster, and everything will get better. For the European and American regions, we must strengthen precautions, because they are the birthplace.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by gree324: 2:30am On May 01, 2021
Can we have more choices, such as China
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by bisiswag(f): 5:50am On May 01, 2021
Shaev7:
My first jab was J and J, now if its Pfizer I won't take my second Jab.
J & J is just one jab.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2021
bisiswag:
J & J is just one jab.
yes. Expected to take second next month.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by sonymax16(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2021
Shaev7:

yes. Expected to take second next month.
Congratulations for submitting urself as a guinea pig.You are now a genetically modified human.Goodluck to u when u start seeing the side effects.....hope u already have children?
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by sonymax16(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2021
lydafo:
The popularity of vaccines is getting faster and faster, and everything will get better. For the European and American regions, we must strengthen precautions, because they are the birthplace.
U mean the popularity of the poison?

Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by inchristalone(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2021
Approve bawo? You mean to say them allowed Pfizer vaccine in Nigeria. Do they carry out any analysis? Could they have say anything contrary to international best practices conclusion?
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by McStoic(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2021
kramer:

Read this and be wise nicca

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56922517

A Kenyan doctor who became a vociferous opponent of the Covid-19 vaccine has succumbed to the virus, weeks after saying the jab was "totally unnecessary".

Last year June to be precise, I was down with the virus, but recovered within 3 weeks. Though my sense of smell hasn't been the same since then. I now have immunity, that I know. So, I cann't be your guinea pig..
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by McStoic(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2021
Atlas9:

I went to Garki Ultra Modern market in Abuja earlier today and saw a canopy with government officials giving covid 19 vaccine free! Palliatives, we no see, na side effects ridden vaccine dem want give us. For covid wey we neva see.

I no take.

My guy no mind them. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2021
References:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-nafdac-approves-pfizer-biotech-covid-19-vaccine-for-use-in-nigeria/amp/

Take their "vaccines" at risk to your life and well being.

Ignorance, poverty and fear are making millions, the schooled and "unschooled", submit themselves like sheep to the slaughter.

The evil manipulators are also using their powers to censor truth, individuals and groups. Tyranny is loading using the deception of the "common good".

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by Hotspotbro(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2021
am waiting for dumb Religious Nigerians to come and call it mark of beast
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by Nukilia: 1:16pm On May 01, 2021
planetx:
Ask the Africans that cannot think logically and critically, they care so much about you but they are dying at the rate of 3k per day.

Can you imagine that! I wonder why African leaders cannot reason well to understand the game of the foreign powers. I just hope Nigeria is not the next target for the massacre
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by colizee(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I'm very sure NAFDAC didn't assess or analyse the vaccine, na just foreign assessment and analysis dem go copy

Exactly copy and paste.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2021
sonymax16:

Congratulations for submitting urself as a guinea pig.You are now a genetically modified human.Goodluck to u when u start seeing the side effects.....hope u already have children?
No. And I will have.
And I am not a guinea pig.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by MrPRevailer(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing development!

Pls, i want to ask how i can become a distributor for the vaccine.

...Only to the ignorant.

This is a horrorful development. Pfizer is even more deadly that Astrazenca. Just look at the proofs. These news links may seem many but they are only a few of thousands of available online. If you can't go through all of them in details, at least just read the headlines

T (dot) me/covid19vaccinefatalies

Please share this link with your family members. Because the mainstream media which is globalist-controlled is hiding/censoring these truths from the global masses.

sonymax16 Shaev7 omojeesu bisiswag gree324
stasius iamyemiakins Shellsploit venabili Dididrumz Shoodboi Pele10 Nukilia Elderniercri Tommmmybigd Downey kponkedenge Angelmichael63 Kingsuave shogosco
ArewaNightmare
Re: NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria by sonymax16(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
Shaev7:

No. And I will have.
And I am not a guinea pig.
Hahaha...If only u know what u have done to urself.I would have shared videos and articles to you but am too lazy right now (you would piss on ur trousers after watching it )Even the former chief scientist of Pfizer and some brave doctors all over the world has warned people about the vaccine but it's like u know better than them .You will remember this post after u have married.Goodluck to u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health / Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ / Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.