Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader (5367 Views)

Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi / Tinubu Isn’t My Man, Says El-rufai, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Abi "anyone" has no name? Let me help you out. What of Olawepo-Hashim? Isaac Babatunde Ositelu? Fela Durotoye? Omoyele Sowore? Awosola Williams Olusola?

These Yoruba names, and more, that majority of "any Yoruba but Tinubu" haters do not even know and have never heard about contested the 2019 election to be getting 10k votes or less. Nigerians rejected them pure and simple.

At least you backtracked and tried but the point remains that the Presidential election no be beans. No Yoruba today has the political reach, sagacity, clout and broad acceptability of Tinubu or Osinbajo. That is the truth those who do not want the Yorubas to lose the 2023 Presidency will admit even if their are the biggest haters of Osinbajo and Tinubu.

We should never pander blindly to hate that will make us harm ourselves seriously.
oloshi...go and tell this nonsense to millions of hungry and angry Yoruba's who have been dillusioned with their life since the disastrous party back by the Chicago drug baron came to power..

wetin you wan use campaign sef?
SWAGA abi..mo buu seerin....an average tinubu stupiid supporter is how tinubu will be president.. not the preservation of the economy and security of Yoruba's..
e go do una like film for 2023 the way your jaganbandit will be disgraced in SW..not even his hordes of thugs will save him
tinubu supporters are so cut off from reality or their reality is nairaland...walk and across the length and breadth of SW and talk about tinuoshi the Lagos scammer and maybe ori yiin ti o pe will quickly correct...he thinks Yoruba are like hausas with their herd mentality...
make we vote for someone wey donate to katsina but ghost the same people he expects their votes..lol
not even added to the fact that your useless party even across SW States has been utter disaster...
this didinrin think we are in pre 2015 when tinubu urchins were so dominant online and on media

mad tinuofoo supporter.. hope bandit will not kill u sef before 2023
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR:

Why didn’t you come on the thread like this? But since you have proven you’re an agbero, elebi and Yahoo boy, I won’t engage you in anything intelligent. I can see you have a very duplicitous way of telling stories and no matter how you feign it, it all leads to sucking Tinubu off (typical of a Yahoo boy). Tinubu is your alpha and omega.

So, I will give this message to relay to Tinubu

Plan A - Yoruba Nation
Plan B - Oduduwa Republic
Plan C - Yoruba Exit

Our plan.

On your part, tell your oga, Tinubu, to forget about becoming president and push Osinbajo. And Osinbajo must know his only job there is to live Awolowo’s dream that was cut short by Fulanis and set the stage for Yoruba Independence. They dare not touch him. Else, we shall burn Nigeria to the ground. If you doubt me, go watch the videos of the boys that put fear in the police minds today in Abeokuta despite all the yeye gadgets they wore. That’s just a snippet.

I’m done with you. You’re not anonymous. cheesy

Lol. I know who you are and see your butt is still hurting from the azz kicking I gave you in the past.

Schizophrenic fool and lying coward. Dementia must be setting in early for you because you don't seem to remember your loutish behaviour me and Nexus25 called you out for before you imploded and tried to take on your superiors here. I'll remind you so the entire forum see you for the useless tout and gutter riff raff that you are.

Below is my first response on this thread to Nexus25 and not even you:

Lol. When someone says "I am Yoruba" " and their manner is not that of an Omoluabi then you don't need Einstein to interpret their origin or motivation.

You responded insultingly:

OdudwaR:

I guess your definition of “omoluabi” is having a fake name, fake certificates, drug trafficking, turning the capital of Yoruba commerce into a private estate and being a slave to Fulanis while they kill and kidnap poor Yorubas because of personal interests.

Give a hungry man a plate of food and he’ll fight the wall on your behalf. You miscreants aren’t true Yorubas. You’re omo ales.

Forum Members can see the point from which, deservedly, your gutter mouth began to get you responses and e-slaps that quickly swelled up your ugly face and bruised your feminine ego.

Guy, I will finish you here. Not your mate. You are a coward who wants to throw stones while living in a glass house to then cry and pretend to be a victim when return blows land on your cowardly face. Silly excuse of a man. Pathetic arrear boy. By the time I am done with you iwo ati omonokoda ma di ikana.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 01, 2021
Olril18:

oloshi...go and tell this nonsense to millions of hungry and angry Yoruba's who have been dillusioned with their life since the disastrous party back by the Chicago drug baron came to power..

wetin you wan use campaign sef?
SWAGA abi..mo buu seerin....an average tinubu stupiid supporter is how tinubu will be president.. not the preservation of the economy and security of Yoruba's..
e go do una like film for 2023 the way your jaganbandit will be disgraced in SW..not even his hordes of thugs will save him
tinubu supporters are so cut off from reality or their reality is nairaland...walk and across the length and breadth of SW and talk about tinuoshi the Lagos scammer and maybe ori yiin ti o pe will quickly correct...he thinks Yoruba are like hausas with their herd mentality...
make we vote for someone wey donate to katsina but ghost the same people he expects their votes..lol
not even added to the fact that your useless party even across SW States has been utter disaster...
this didinrin think we are in pre 2015 when tinubu urchins were so dominant online and on media

mad tinuofoo supporter.. hope bandit will not kill u sef before 2023

Lol. That can happen to anyone because it is the reality of Nigeria today facing us all.

Yet not many of us run the risk of being drugged, robbed and killed by olosho as you do daily with the cheap 500 Naira short time smelly whores you're forced to take daily in your ghetto hood because, by your own confession, you cannot get a "decent" girlfriend.

Sad mofo. Go and get a life before your sad, empty and depressing existence kills you.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by OduduwaR: 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. I know who you are and see your butt is still hurting from the azz kicking I gave you in the past.

Schizophrenic fool and lying coward. Dementia must be setting in early for you because you don't seem to remember your loutish behaviour me and Nexus25 called you out for before you imploded and tried to take on your superiors here. I'll remind you so the entire forum see you for the useless tout and gutter riff raff that you are.

Below is my first response on this thread to Nexus25 and not even you:

You responded insultingly:

Forum Members can see the point from which, deservedly, your gutter mouth began to get you responses and e-slaps that quickly swelled up your ugly face and bruised your feminine ego.

Guy, I will finish you here. Not your mate. You are a coward who wants to throw stones while living in a glass house to then cry and pretend to be a victim when return blos land on your cowardly face. Silly excuse of a man. Pathetic arrear boy. By the time I am done with you iwo ati omonokoda ma di ikana.

cheesy cheesy grin Who am I?

Omo, you’re the most useless agbero I’ve encountered. You’re still dazed we have your details and now you’re throwing everything with the hope that it sticks. Leave that to your iyawo Ghana, yahoo boy.

This is my first encounter with you and you’re already scared shitless.

Just get my message to your oga, baba Oloja of Lagos.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR:

Omo, you’re the most useless agbero I’ve encountered. You’re still dazed we have your details and now you’re throwing everything with the hope that it sticks. Leave that to your iyawo Ghana, yahoo boy.

Ode. I thought your previous message, by your own announcement, was supposed to be your last. Hermaphrodite coward, you are being made a fool of and your estrogen level is spiking.

Someone is insulting you and belittling you totally and you are still here showing the world you are a pathetic coward. Shior. Las Las you will beg me or run from your own thread. You go know sey you jam mad man today. Suwegbe.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. That can happen to anyone because it is the reality of Nigeria today facing us all.

Yet not many of us run the risk of being drugged, robbed and killed by olosho as you do daily with the cheap 500 Naira short time smelly whores you're forced to take daily in your ghetto hood because, by your own confession, you cannot get a "decent" girlfriend.

Sad mofo. Go and get a life before your sad, empty and depressing existence kills you.
tinuosi supporters logic when he dash katsina money and ignore his so called people for sw: he is setting grounds,he can do whatever he wants with his money.

tinubu supporters when he is critized by Yoruba's: you are a bastard,you are ipob..tinubu can do whatever he wants with his money but u can not do anything you want with your votes or whom u wanna support or not..
sad and pathetic and confused life of tinubu online bokos..
even seyi will not stick up to his father to this extreme.
ofoo nii gbogboo yin maseee laseee eledua..
besides I'm surprised you haven't labelled me ipob..
afofungbemu tinubu hungry cretin
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by OduduwaR: 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Ode. I thought your previous message, by your own announcement, was supposed to be your last. Hermaphrodite coward, you are being made a fool of and your estrogen level is spiking.

Someone is insulting you and belittling you totally and you are still here showing the world you are a pathetic coward. Shior. Las Las you will beg me or run from your own thread. You go know sey you jam mad man today. Suwegbe.

Cretin, who am I? Olofo.

I know what to do with you and I shall take action offline. I will leave the cat fight to you with and your high oestrogen level. You’re a confirmed werey to ja si titi.

If one action by telling you about above your wife could unsettled you. What will happen when you see us in flesh? cheesy Elebi jati jati.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR:

Cretin, who am I? Olofo.

I know what to do with you and I shall take action offline. I will leave the cat fight to you with and your high oestrogen level. You’re a confirmed werey to ja si titi.

If one action by telling you about above your wife could unsettled you. What will happen when you see us in flesh? cheesy Elebi jati jati.

Lol. Coward. Looking forward to it. Even better. Anytime bro. I can even tell you where I'll be on the Island tonight if you're man enough to show up. Pathetic coward.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
Olril18:

tinuosi supporters logic when he dash katsina money and ignore his so called people for sw: he is setting grounds,he can do whatever he wants with his money.

tinubu supporters when he is critized by Yoruba's: you are a bastard,you are ipob..tinubu can do whatever he wants with his money but u can not do anything you want with your votes or whom u wanna support or not..
sad and pathetic and confused life of tinubu online bokos..
even seyi will not stick up to his father to this extreme.
ofoo nii gbogboo yin maseee laseee eledua..
besides I'm surprised you haven't labelled me ipob..
afofungbemu tinubu hungry cretin

Suwegbe. This is not about sticking up for Tinubu. It is about letting the man be and meeting him at the APC primaries if you have any one who can take him, forming your own Party to defeat APC or delivering Oduduwa Republic 100% for sure and before 2023.

None of those option include this desperate and pathetic daily effort to forcefully hang the guy from the rafters daily as if he is responsible for your failed and pathetic life. Tinubu only ever led Lagos and we genuine Lagosians are happy he did given what obtained before him.

Go and do something with your life because it is obvious you are a loser who will even go as far as to blame Tinubu for your own inability to score a "decent" girlfriend lol
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by OduduwaR: 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Coward. Looking forward to it. Even better. Anytime bro.

Alariwo, I was expecting more feminine peperempe and werepe from you. What happened? Scared? cheesy grin cheesy

I’m still expecting you to tell me who I’m since you kicked my butt before in your dreams.

We shall meet soon. And I’m not your bro, I’m your elder and you will worship me, cretin.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by wirinet(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Okay fine Tinubu is not fit to lead Yoruba, sebi you claimed you are Yoruba, could you then present any of your relatives to lead Yoruba ...

Tell us his name, his profile and achievement in life

He is right. Tinubu is not fit to lead the Yorubas. Tinubu is not intellectually, culturally or even politically fit to lead the Yorubas. Yoruba leaders of the past were renowned to be fearless, morally upright, fiercely nationalistic ( I would say tribalistic) and selfless. Tinubu has non of these qualities. Tinubu does not care about Yorubas or Yoruba interests, all he cares about is power and money. What has tinubu done or said to protect or support Yorubas that are being slaughtered everyday by Fulani Herdsmen? Buhari can be flawed on many fronts, but what you cannot deny is his love for his people or their interests. When some Fulani were murdered in Oyo, he lead a delegation of top Fulani to Ibadan to register his displeasure. He was even a private citizen then without any power. What has tinubu done for his Yoruba people with his enormous political power and influence?

On the intellectual level, tinubu is no where to be found. Yes, he might be a good accountant but as an intellectual, no. How many books has he written? How many lectures has he given? What are his political, economic and social philosophies. Comparing tinubu to Awolowo is a huge insult to the late sage.

Tinubu is a thug, and uses thuggery to hold lagos and the southwest to ransome. I don't see how a once progressive and vibrant tribe - the Yorubas can be held hostage by one man.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Suwegbe. This is not about sticking up for Tinubu. It is about letting the man be and meeting him at the APC primaries if you have any one who can take him, forming your own Party to defeat APC or delivering Oduduwa Republic 100% for sure and before 2023.

None of those option include this desperate and pathetic daily effort to forcefully hang the guy from the rafters daily as if he is responsible for your failed and pathetic life. Tinubu only ever led Lagos and we genuine Lagosians are happy he did given what obtained before him.

Go and do something with your life because it is obvious you are a loser who will even go as far as to blame Tinubu for your own inability to score a "decent" girlfriend lol
grayoso and writing stories are guaranteed as fuvk...
write me another epistle ful..
tinuofoo should sack you,you are doing a terrible marketing and PR job..
oloshi
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR:

Cretin, who am I? Olofo.

u got him...an unrepentant eleebi..
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR:

the fool can write story for Africa... he is also grayoso and oshigun...he thinks he can operate under different monickers without his pant be handed to him..
one the many asiweree unrepentant urchins on NL
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Coward. Looking forward to it. Even better. Anytime bro. I can even tell you where I'll be on the Island tonight if you're man enough to show up. Pathetic coward.
cretenious coward holed up in alaapere claiming island..where your agbero and swegbe father wan get am?
elenu guun bi oshigun
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
wirinet:

He is right. Tinubu is not fit to lead the Yorubas. Tinubu is not intellectually, culturally or even politically fit to lead the Yorubas. Yoruba leaders of the past were renowned to be fearless, morally upright, fiercely nationalistic ( I would say tribalistic) and selfless. Tinubu has non of these qualities. Tinubu does not care about Yorubas or Yoruba interests, all he cares about is power and money. What has tinubu done or said to protect or support Yorubas that are being slaughtered everyday by Fulani Herdsmen? Buhari can be flawed on many fronts, but what you cannot deny is his love for his people or their interests. When some Fulani were murdered in Oyo, he lead a delegation of top Fulani to Ibadan to register his displeasure. He was even a private citizen then without any power. What has tinubu done for his Yoruba people with his enormous political power and influence?

On the intellectual level, tinubu is no where to be found. Yes, he might be a good accountant but as an intellectual, no. How many books has he written? How many lectures has he given? What are his political, economic and social philosophies. Comparing tinubu to Awolowo is a huge insult to the late sage.

Tinubu is a thug, and uses thuggery to hold lagos and the southwest to ransome. I don't see how a once progressive and vibrant tribe - the Yorubas can be held hostage by one man.
u get time shaa..helinues is a notorious bororo Fulani..he was bursted sometimes ago
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Olril18(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
wirinet:

they will soon call u Igbo and ipob..they are a mob
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
wirinet:

No mind Helinues. Are you not Yoruba?
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by wirinet(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
gomojam:
No mind Helinues. Are you not Yoruba?
I am itsekiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR:

Alariwo, I was expecting more feminine peperempe and werepe from you. What happened? Scared? cheesy grin cheesy

I’m still expecting you to tell me who I’m since you kicked my butt before in your dreams.

We shall meet soon. And I’m not your bro, I’m your elder and you will worship me, cretin.

You've decided to calm down now after all the noise and threats? I am not tied to the apron string of Tinubu. There is life beyond him and I have even said it should be Osinbajo if there is any question about Tinubu's health because we cannot afford another Yar Adua.

Still we cannot and should not fool ourselves. To me 2023 is do or die for the Yorubas because Nigeria is on edge and we must not end up without a say in our own future either through our own nation or through the all-conquering and all-powerful Presidency of Nigeria.

I am down with Yoruba seceding as a Yoruba nation would please me to no end so the skills and talent of all of us can begin to benefit our region rather than a dead "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" centre.

Still I am not willing to gamble on secession alone or a weakling 'Saint' as Yoruba 2023 Presidential candidate just because of the mentality of anyone but Tinubu. You can shoot yourself in the foot but I won't.

Let us fight on all fronts with our best winning hands possible and put petty enmity and sentiments aside.

You Tinubu haters did not let anyone land before you commenced with the insult. Whereas many Yorubas, myself included, are now favorably disposed to the idea of Oduduwa Republic. All we are saying is that let's keep all our candles burning so we always have light.

The North will back Pantami as President if that's what it takes to retain power in 2023 so why can't we too be pragmatic and do what we must to win on all and any fronts?
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by YobaNation: 2:00am On May 02, 2021
Yobaland will be an independent nation state very soon.

Yobas free yourselves from Niggeria and you will be great on the face of the earth.

Yobas destroy your wicked enemies who have invaded your lands and you will have glory and freedom.

Yobas do not be afraid of the Niggerians separate from Niggeria and defeat the Nigerian Military.

Yoba shere. Yoba ja fun igbala.

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 2:11am On May 02, 2021
wirinet:

I am itsekiri.
We are one.
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by fregeneh(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

Man mi, that guy is a joker. We should forget that Nigeria is a sovereign nation that still has a political democracy, not monarchy, run by elected and constitutionally empowered leaders to go and put all our eggs in the basket of Akintoye and his secession agitation that may or may not be actualized.

How many decades have Igbos agitated for Biafra yet Nigeria remains undivided to date?

Smart and pragmatic folks never put all their eggs in one basket. Igbos did that and continue to do so till date. This is why they are political pariahs and outcasts still suffering to date.

Intelligent Yorubas know that we should simply wish Akintoye and Tinubu productive travel down their chosen path in this uncertain period in Nigeria's history we have no previous experience of.

No one has any crystal ball to authoritatively reveal the future so smart men know that rejecting no option (Yoruba Presidency or seccession) is the best way forward.

god will abundantly bless you! man wey sabi
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Easternblood: 12:02pm On May 03, 2021
OneTemplate:

Okay. He is the "biggest cocaine sniffer". Who are the biggest cocaine dealers and traffickers disgracing Nigeria everywhere and sitting on death row in several nations worldwide?

You Igbos would not be so sad and pathetic if you were not so shamelessly hypocritical.

Who are the highest hypocrites in Nigeria, even a malam in Faraway Daura knows who, Yoruba person calling another saner human hypocrites, mtchewww..Who are the biggest ritualists in Nigeria, who are the biggest scammers, skull miners? Answer Mumu...Who committed terrorism in U.K. fools
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 11:43am On May 29, 2021
All the naive "I am more Yoruba than you" worshippers of Igboho etal who insulted me on this thread, wetin una talk now? Lol.

Abi your leader Igboho has spoken to show what he believes Tinubu truly symbolizes same as I told you Tinubu is an asset, as a part of the overall solution for Yorubas, others envy and that Yorubas must be careful never to condemn and dismiss with our own hands.

Igboho has spoken now. What is the next move for you Lot who feel you're more Yoruba than the rest of us?

Will you now reject Igboho, your ultimate hero, to begin a search for another who will hate and fight Tinubu because you people naively believe that a Yoruba future with zero input from Tinubu, or his death, is the only way forward for Yorubas?

Igboho has told you what he thinks of Tinubu to even declare he is the future anointed President of the Yoruba Republic you lot say he cannot be any part of. Your hero you are counting on to lead the fight for Oduduwa Republic has now spoken his mind to let you know Tinubu must never be collateral damage for that pursuit . Exactly as I said.

Let us talk. Be brave and don't run away now that your hero Igboho has revealed his innermost thinking.

Igboho you revere has spoken against what you did on this thread and rejected your antics of attacking BAT. Please let me know how you now view Igboho and his message. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/6576495/stop-attacking-tinubu-he-choice

1 Like

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
OduduwaR:

Lol. Empty noisemaker and coward. You ready to step in for Igboho and Koiki now ba? Time to validate all your talk and threats made on this thread. Even Tinubu is waiting for you. Lol.

I warned you all since I know you're all losers just mouthing off because you're not winning on the ground and find it convenient to see Oduduwa as the panacea for all your personal flaws and inadequacies.

What's the next move now Ogbeni elenu nla? Shior.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We'll treat miyetti Allah bandits in the language they'll understnd- Akeredolu / South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State / APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.