Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures (1111 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures by EvenBlogger: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shared with Caption .....

Thank you Lord for a chance to see another year
Thank you Lord for my family and friends
Thank you for the birthday wishes
God bless us all and grant each and everyone of us our heart’s desires
#30thapril #taurus #birthday #onsetpic #watchitsacrazyworld

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/COR-W5oFndr/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures by goxid86840: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
nice
Re: Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures by OloshoMan: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yeah
Re: Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures by DDDEnterprises: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Very good news. As soon as I conveyed it to radio stations and people in our neighbourhood heard it, they started getting healed from all their pain and diseases.

Thank you OP

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures by Netanya(f): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Awww , I like her smile . Happy birthday ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Most Young Guys Are Using Juju To Chop Married Women – Lady Spills (VIDEO) / Checkout Gorgeous Photos Of Nollywood Actress Princess Chidinma / Top 10 Richest Dancers In Africa 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.